The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Coming soon on patchpool: Tremendous Beatz for Tremor - pre-order now
Old 25th February 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
are you sound designing or beat making !!! ???? lol

Don't know if it's too late but kits with more than one snare would be great ....just kits like :
1 kick
1Sub kick
2 snares
1 claps (ore one more snare)
2 HH
1 OH

I know we can load it but sometime just basic kits like that are cool....
Both of course, making sounds and beats with those sounds - that's what this whole thing is all about. This set has so many crazy combinations of instruments that keeping the same order in every preset is absolutely impossible. You'll figure it out...it's all labelled and tagged, lot's of Macros for instant tweaking...lot's of work still to do, this just takes ages. Often the sound of e.g. a "Snare" totally changes with more velocity or the assigned Graphs...
Old 25th February 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I just had to share this demo for the Preset Random Sync Fun:

Old 28th February 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Just a quick heads up, since some folks are getting a bit impatient: I still have about 20 presets and Kits to finetune, this whole project has been (much) more work than I expected. I'm trying to get it done by tomorrow night (Wednesday, CET) but maybe it'll take until Thursday or Friday.
Old 28th February 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Here is a quick Fusion Jazz Demo for the preset Fusion Jazz - 100% Tremor:

Getting there...the finishing line is somewhere around the next corner.
Old 29th February 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
A new version of the demo for the preset Partial Zone with more instruments and patterns:

Old 1st March 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
A new version of the demo for the preset SciFi Beat with more sounds and patterns:

I need about 10 more hours to finish this set, so either I'll release it tonight or tomorrow.
Old 9th March 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years

Big Bundle ordered and received.
Nice idea for the bundle...I couldn't resist. great job.
I'll keep on support you.
Old 9th March 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensorychaos View Post

Big Bundle ordered and received.
Nice idea for the bundle...I couldn't resist. great job.
I'll keep on support you.
Thank you, thank you - there is also a Tremendous Beatz release thread here on Gearslutz.
Old 10th March 2012 | Show parent
mfx
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampleconstruct View Post
Demo for Preset Under Water - this thing produces really hypnotic stuff if you want it to

For some unknown reason I spontaneously purchased tremor on release . Found some time to get into this week and the above demo by Simon is a great example of the complexity of rhythms and timbres you can get out of this plugin. What has surprised me is this is a plugin and standalone that you could arguably create whole tracks without too many other instruments. The programmable sound engine under the hood is amazing to get lost in when tweaking sounds. Once routed into your daw (8 individualss out) and putting various effects on the insert, tremor starts standing out as, imo, a very underestimated plugin.

Need to work out how to get own drum/sound samples into it, if possible. Put fabfilters Saturn on the bus and some UBK-1(when windows vst is finally released), tremor is certainly a goto for a starting point of inspiration.
Old 10th March 2012
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
You cannot import samples , this is a synth .....

Tremor is a perfect complement to Maschine , BPM , or Gheist ....

To give it character and a more anaolg feel , i pass drum group throw waves MPX : pure pleasure ...

I still think some effort gotta be done in the automation area , under than that , the good surprise of this year
Old 10th March 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I receive quite a few mails from my Tremendous Beatz customers asking how I imported the samples and where they are located on their system (although I deliver this set via mail, a zip 1.2 MB in size which uncompresses to 19 MB or so) - so some folks seem to miss what Tremor's synth engines can actually do as there are of course no samples involved in my set and everything is 100 % Tremor.
πŸ“ Reply