The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Eventide H3000 Factory - Native
Old 1st January 2012
Gear Head
Eventide H3000 Factory - Native

Anyone have any more details? Very excited @ the advert in the Jan 2012 USA Sound on Sound that came through the mail today... The H3000 Factory piece obviously..

Cheers
Antony
Attached Thumbnails
Eventide H3000 Factory - Native-eventide_native_h3000.jpg  

Last edited by afewster; 1st January 2012 at 03:32 AM.. Reason: Added text and clarification
Old 1st January 2012
Lives for gear

It's not on their site yet. I'm waiting as well.
Old 1st January 2012
Lives for gear

fingers crossed.....
Old 1st January 2012
Lives for gear

Really good news to begin 2012, I am sure there are a lot of people wating for this.
Old 1st January 2012
Gear Nut

I hope when they say native they mean ALL formats and not just AAX...
Old 1st January 2012
Nrt
Lives for gear

Finally, true micro pitch shift is available for native format!
Old 1st January 2012
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassrootking View Post
I hope when they say native they mean ALL formats and not just AAX...
If they don't support AU, they will loose a lot of money...too many waiting for AU, I hope they see it this way.
Old 1st January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo777 View Post
If they don't support AU, they will loose a lot of money...too many waiting for AU, I hope they see it this way.
They have been losing a lot of money already by not supporting VST up to this point! Unbelievable!
Old 1st January 2012
From their website;

In the first installment of a major initiative to bring its world class effects to the Native plug-in world, Eventide today announced the Reverb 2016 Stereo Room and Omnipressor plug-ins for AU, VST, and the new Pro Tools Native format, AAX. Eventide first native plug-ins will be available through Eventide software dealers, and on eventide.com beginning mid-December 2011 at a special introductory price of $149 and $99 respectively.

No H3000 yet...
Old 1st January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
Really good news to begin 2012, I am sure there are a lot of people wating for this.
Yes! Been waiting a long time and didn't think it would happen. Instant buy for me. Wowwww
Old 1st January 2012
Lives for gear

What does this mean for the many Anthology (a TDM plugin) owners? It's a good sign because they're investing in software, but they won't necessarily migrate TDM to AAX.

Anthology is listed as a current plugin.
Old 1st January 2012
Lives for gear

btw - the TDM version of that reverb sold for $699. The new Native version is currently selling for $150. A Native Anthology bundle at a more reasonable price is starting to sound possible. Fingers crossed because it's a great set of plugs.
Old 2nd January 2012
Lives for gear

Interesting!! I have the TDM stuff, it's pretty wild.
Old 2nd January 2012
Lives for gear

when r the rest coming? octavox/quadravox, 949, eventide reverb (H8000 sim from anthology tdm)
Old 2nd January 2012
Lives for gear

I realize that it's not a part of the Anthology bundle. I was referring to the stand-alone TDM reverb (not the one pictured above), which is available right now on Eventide's website for $699, and the Native reverb in order to illustrate that their Native versions are MUCH cheaper. Both plugins I mentioned are the 2016 Room. Same plugins, different formats, drastically different prices. Again, I'm hoping that it's evidence that a future Eventide bundle will be priced more attractively.
Old 2nd January 2012
MediaMix
Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo View Post
I realize that it's not a part of the Anthology bundle. I was referring to the stand-alone TDM reverb (not the one pictured above), which is available right now on Eventide's website for $699, and the Native reverb in order to illustrate that their Native versions are MUCH cheaper. Both plugins I mentioned are the 2016 Room. Same plugins, different formats, drastically different prices. Again, I'm hoping that it's evidence that a future Eventide bundle will be priced more attractively.
The single TDM prices were weird because the TDM bundle with all the plugs was only $999. I never even knew they sold the TDM plugs separately.
Old 2nd January 2012
Lives for gear

The reverb is great, I love it.
Old 2nd January 2012
Gear Addict

Just release (and buy) everything before december 21 2012......it's morning here in switzerland and I am trying to be funny
Old 5th January 2012
Gear Head
Guess more details came out today!...

At the NAMM show we are going to unveil the following new native plug-ins (sorry, we can barely contain ourselves)

Blackhole from the acclaimed Space Stompbox (with its DNA from the DSP4000/H8000 studio processors). Available in March for a special limited time intro price of only $99! (regularly $199).

And the H3000 Factory from ModFactory 1, 2, and PatchFactory from the venerable H3000 D/SE. It includes the numbered factory presets from these algorithms and a whole lot more. Available in March for a special limited time intro price of only $149! (regularly $299).
Old 5th January 2012
Gear Addict

So, are the native plugs 64 bit for vst? I can't seem to find the information in the press releases or the webpage.
Old 5th January 2012
Lives for gear

Here's the link:
NAMM Invitation and News from Eventide

Wow, $149 for the H3000 factory? sold! heh
Old 5th January 2012
Lives for gear

FINALLY.....a Native VST plugin of the famous HARMONIZER! Ive been looking for a plugin like this for years........and for only $149?!!! Good god.....I cant wait........

I hope its true to the hardware and has sweet lush choruses, pitch shifting, crazy pitch delays, etc.....
Old 5th January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan k View Post
FINALLY.....a Native VST plugin of the famous HARMONIZER! Ive been looking for a plugin like this for years........and for only $149?!!! Good god.....I cant wait........

I hope its true to the hardware and has sweet lush choruses, pitch shifting, crazy pitch delays, etc.....
The TDM version captured the hardware's vibe, so as long as they don't dumb the Native version down it should still be impressive.
Old 5th January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo View Post
The TDM version captured the hardware's vibe, so as long as they don't dumb the Native version down it should still be impressive.
I now have a chubby.......

March is too far away!
Old 5th January 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan k View Post
Yeah, it says $149 is the intro price, then it goes up to $299... Still, pretty inexpensive if you think about it.

I wonder how long it'll take for the used hardware prices to take a nosedive like the Lexicon PCM boxes did?
Old 5th January 2012
Tried to demo 2016 AU only to find out it requires iLok2. Maybe I was too hasty requesting the demo, but I couldn't see a mention of this anywhere and now it's already downloaded to my old iLok. Crap.

So be warned, demos need iLok2, atleast the reverb.
Old 5th January 2012
Lives for gear

Does anybody know if there's an upgrade path for Anthology II TDM users planned (or a price already set)?
Old 5th January 2012
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondwave View Post
Tried to demo 2016 AU only to find out it requires iLok2. Maybe I was too hasty requesting the demo, but I couldn't see a mention of this anywhere and now it's already downloaded to my old iLok. Crap.

So be warned, demos need iLok2, atleast the reverb.

Quote from the eventide homepage:

"* You MUST have an iLok 2 to run this Plug-in."

refers to all of their native plugins.
Old 5th January 2012
I'm pretty sure I looked at that page and it looked different then. Could be badly loaded page or something. I think it should be also on the demo request page.
Old 5th January 2012
Lives for gear

Damn, that's awesome.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search