The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Supercharg3r - bass sounds Arturia Prophet V Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 17th September 2011
Lives for gear

Supercharg3r - bass sounds Arturia Prophet V

Supercharg3r is a new soundset from your favorite synthbass-fetishist Plughugger.

The soundset is for the Arturia Prophet V software synthesizer and concentrates entirely on the VS-engine.

I won't bore you with details and slick marketing talk except for two things. Price 5.90 euro and here is a short demo of some of the sounds.

Old 17th September 2011
Gear Addict

Let me be the first to congratulate you on another sick, dope, delicious offering. Got mine first thing this morning. It stands right with Imposcars Bass Box, and Arturia's Spirit.
Old 18th September 2011
Lives for gear

Thanks a lot! I must say it was seriously interesting making the sounds.

First I started off with - for me the familiar Prophet 5 engine. I didn't have a clue about the VS engine, but the more I worked with it, the more I started to appreciate the joystick mixer and the four oscillators. And the waveforms are quite imaginative. Before I never had any interest in the hardware VS, but after I started to eye prices on Ebay Didn't really like the hybrid version though - too complex and you cannot really do so wild stuff with the separate engines anyway.

/C
Old 18th September 2011
Gear Addict

You really showed the VS's and Arturia's potential and viability in today's music. Much appreciated. I hope it inspires other sound designers to investigate the VS sonic architecture.

Cheers!
Old 19th September 2011
Lives for gear

sounds dope! im on it. long live arturia......so how do I buy?
Old 20th September 2011
Gear Addict

I have arturia's Factory Experience and the VS presets are my favorite. Would these work with the Factory?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search