The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
new VU meter and trim plugin: Klanghelm VUMT (Win & Mac 32 & 64 Bit plus standalone)
Old 20th March 2016
I had a song I was mixing last night and I decided to put these good looking VU meters on the post main output bus fader.

35 seconds into the song the meters pushed way to the right for a second when the meters for the rest of the song showed I had plenty of headroom. I did not notice this push with the digital output meter in Cubase. It went up slightly but it did not show this reaction. I thought either drums or bass guitar caused this low end sound that pushed the meters too far to the right. After soloing each track I found the problem track was the guitar track at the end of a section. I did a quick fade out in the arrange page and removed the offensive burst.
Old 11th September 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by guavadude View Post
Tony, Still really wishing the VU meter has a phase reverse button. Since this is the first plug on every channel,
it would be really handy to have.
+ 1
Old 11th September 2016
I think it was said somewhere that this plugin would get a v2 version with added features. Fingers-crossed!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search