The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
LePou Le456 now for OSX! DAW Software
Old 1st September 2011
Gear Nut

LePou Le456 now for OSX!

"Le456 is now available as both VST and AU for Mac and with a brand new look for the occassion. It's new skin has been design by nervirasme from Sneap's forum. Great work Goran, I really appreciate." You can download it at LePou Plugins
Old 2nd September 2011
Lives for gear

I downloaded the Win version and it has the old GUI. This is inspired by the ENGL Powerball, right?
Old 2nd September 2011
Here for the gear

That is great news. I always read good things and now I can finally try this out as an AU version myself. It seems I need a Cab emulator as well though for AU? Can anyone recommend one please?

Thanks
Old 2nd September 2011
Gear Nut

Yes, it's emulation an Engl Powerball and unfortunately the windows plugin still have the old gui to not be disrespectful to the original gui creator. However there are a few guys on the andy sneap forum including me who are donating to request for all plugins to have the same new quality designs.

@barebone Since this is only a guitar amp head emulation you will still need a cabinet siumlation. You can find some free ones on the andy sneap froum which are really great or you could have a look at Recabinet or RedWirez Impulses.
Old 20th October 2011
Lives for gear

Just tried this out today for the first time. Freaking killer! Holy crap! The dirty sound is awesome, but the clean was a real surprise. Sounds gorgeous. Loaded one of the free rewirez IR's into space designer and went to town. Really nice stuff!

Anyway, keep up the good work! Thanks for giving us Logic users an awesome amp sim. We needed one!
Old 21st October 2011
Lives for gear

Anyone tried it with Pro Tools?
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search