The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Music Unfolding plugins - Now 64Bit AU
Old 1st September 2011
Lives for gear

Software Music Unfolding plugins - Now 64Bit AU

I've seen some of these plugins over the years but they never seemed to work (PPC I believe) by coinsidence I bumped into them again and saw they have been updated to 64Bit (Mac AU only!).

They're donationware as far as I understand...

Music Unfolding

They seem really interesting! Ugly 1999 GUI's but who cares ;-)

The plugins:

DiTone Audio Unit
OttoVibe Audio Unit
OttoPhormant Audio Unit
OttoPhilter Audio Unit
xTrem Audio Unit
SubRingFM Audio Unit
ModVibe Audio Unit
hD Audio Unit
xEQ Audio Unit
PhaseDelayArray Audio Unit
GyroVibe Audio Unit
Collective 8 Audio Units - F8-V2, Mod8 & Res8
M3 Audio Unit
µ MIDI Controller

a few shots:

Ok, trying them NOW!
Old 15th December 2011
TNM
Lives for gear
hi are they definitely 64 bit au? i am surprised no one else has commented, just saw this myself.

I remember they were a great set of fun plugins, but i don't want to install them unless you can confirm they are 64 bit native, which i can not find info about on their home page.

Regardless, what a generous generous freebie from the developer and i wish them all the best for such a kind act.
Old 15th December 2011
TNM
Lives for gear
ok i managed to find info on their homepage with some digging that these ARE indeed native 64 bit plugins now, how epic of them.

They went to all that trouble that so many high priced devs will not(ahem ahem waves) and made their products free. Incredible. They deserve a little more respect and some discussion! There is a huge range of fx here! I am definitely going to donate as long as they work well in logic i'll send over 100 bux.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search