Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Nice!
Old 8th June 2011 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
great!
i downloaded the update a few days ago.
now it's even possible to use it on mono sources.
Old 9th June 2011 | Show parent
Gear Nut

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I like the UI
Old 23rd July 2011
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
I tried it on couple of things:
Synth, really makes the synth sound fat, work pretty sick on some guitars, bass, piano and sax
I did not like it on drums, makes the snare sound harsh and nasty
I surely didnt like it on the whole mix. My mixes are usually containing heavy lowends, and this rolls off all the lows, does weird things to the upper midrange, definitly not good for mastering in any way
But its a great tool for mixing.
Old 3rd August 2011 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Software Garageband?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fxs ➑️
just bought it and tried it for a few minutes.
one strange thing is that it does not show up (as an AU) on single tracks, you can only use it on bussed tracks.
Sorry for the really novice question, but I'm just getting started in production. I know where the AU options are in Garageband (and I think in Logic) but I don't know what it means to use it on a "bussed track". I'm trying to decide if I should get the plugin but now I'm not sure if I could actually use it with Garageband or Logic? Thanks in advance for any insight.
Old 4th August 2011 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmasseffect ➑️
I'm trying to decide if I should get the plugin but now I'm not sure if I could actually use it with Garageband or Logic? Thanks in advance for any insight.
Don't worry - you don't have to use it on bussed tracks. The latest version works fine directly on mono and stereo tracks in Logic.
Old 4th August 2011 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hint ➑️
Don't worry - you don't have to use it on bussed tracks. The latest version works fine directly on mono and stereo tracks in Logic.
Ah awesome, thanks for the help! Hoping it just shows up in the AU options for Garageband...
Old 9th June 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
This is a great plug in for me, perfect on my drum bus. Really pulls the kick and snare/clap together nicely.

if you make electro or house you want to give this try
Old 21st July 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surbitone ➑️
Big wobbly arse - no way. Kelly Brooks' arse? Total no-brainer deal-breaker game-changer. On a more serious note, I would love Kelly's behind to be plastered on all plugs, hardware, furnishings etc. That would be AMAZING - especially if it was animated like that sausage.
Kelly is kool. Behing could be a lil bigger tho IMO. In my book more is better. I saw a dubstep & EDM producer in my building using this in his Logic sessions & I never expected a $29 plug-in to do so much for a song. I mean if he took it off of the tracks he had it on the songs would just fall apart. I'm a believer. Hate to sound pretentious but it's a great "vibe" plug-in. I could really use this when mixing. I'm just a lil leary buy it & downloading for myself cuz not sure if it will work w/ Pro Tools after wrapping w/ FXpansion vst-to-rtas wrapper.

Anyone done this successfully?
Old 4th August 2012
Deleted 1846071
I found this video instructional

Sausage Fattener vs. Little Radiator - YouTube

Wondering if it will do a Sansamp/Overstayer/Decapitator sort of thing on bass guitar. In any case, sounded great on that synth in the vid.
Old 4th August 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummerz ➑️
I found this video instructional

Sausage Fattener vs. Little Radiator - YouTube

Wondering if it will do a Sansamp/Overstayer/Decapitator sort of thing on bass guitar. In any case, sounded great on that synth in the vid.
Sausage fattener works on a Macro system nothing remotely like how little radiator works, very odd comparison..... Supposed I better watch the video and see just how wrong I am
Old 7th February 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Might be obvious but just letting yall know = Sausage Fattener isn't compatible w/ Pro Tools. This I found out! Major bummer..
Old 2nd August 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Talking plugin of the year contender

tried this on lots of stuff, level matched. its INCREDIBLE. so often the sound that im looking for. i produce hip hop, electronic, and rock, everything where stuff has to hit hard. it's amazing. try it for yourself. LEVEL matched, things sound WAY bigger and have more vibe. its almost astounding. a fantastic plugin.
Old 5th January 2018
Here for the gear

I just bought Sausage Fattener and when I got to use it in any DAW it crashes the DAW, How can I fix this? DAW: Reason 9.5, Studio One 3, Protools 10 VST or AU?
πŸ“ Reply