The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Cinesamples: CineOrch Orchestral Library Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 31st December 2010
Lives for gear

Cinesamples: CineOrch Orchestral Library

OK..... so, some might see this as a wonderful library that's main purpose is to speed up the process of creating 'mockups', or even finished pieces.... or even as a neat learning tool (me), and some might see this as a product similar to using drum samples, in that now any ol' idiot can create a quick, fairly good sounding orchestral passage without really having ANY knowledge on theory or voice leading... (uppidy pro composers).

CineOrch | Cinesamples

Apparently there's some pretty complicated scripting going on behind the scenes with this one to keep proper voice leading and other little tidbits so going from one chord to another will be done 'properly'...... all I know is that Cinesamples is fastly becoming my favorite company for just about any type of orchestral library. They just do such a good job with their Kontakt interfaces to keep things simple and straight-forward without getting too nerdy for us 'non programmer' types....

That said... they probably should have spent a little more time mixing this quick youtube demo......... I nearly blew out my eardrums because I turned up the volume so much to hear him talking.. then when he plays the first chord it was a little shocking!
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

$99, wow.
Old 6th January 2011
Lives for gear

nice! sounds great.
def a must have. more so if u dont have symphobia
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search