The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New Tape Emulation - "Roundtone" Saturation Plugins
Old 2nd March 2011
  #571
Gear Nut
are you doing beta of GTS-39
Old 2nd March 2011
  #572
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbentley View Post
are you doing beta of GTS-39
Still fine-tuning
Old 3rd March 2011
  #573
Lives for gear
 
johnnynash's Avatar
GTS-39
Looking forward to this one :-)
Old 4th March 2011
  #574
Gear Nut
is there gonna be a 64 bit version of presence and roundtone.
Old 4th March 2011
  #575
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbentley View Post
are you doing beta of GTS-39
Please do! heh that one looks uber cool
Old 7th March 2011
  #576
TNM
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by quintosardo View Post
No AU, just Mac VST!
It's the step after this new win 2.x.y version. Maybe two weeks...
why on earth, when i started a topic at KVR that lexicon was the best native software reverb, did you roll your eyes at me and tell me to try your own verbera? Now THAT was insulting, to roll your eyes. I then replied, because I am on MAC logic, and you never said anything after that.

Now you port your plugins to mac VST only? That's completely stupid not to do AU in this day and age...

You can be proud to be one of exactly 3 developers including yourself that does not do mac au versions. Oh, and
Old 7th March 2011
  #577
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNM View Post
why on earth, when i started a topic at KVR that lexicon was the best native software reverb, did you roll your eyes at me and tell me to try your own verbera? Now THAT was insulting, to roll your eyes. I then replied, because I am on MAC logic, and you never said anything after that.

Now you port your plugins to mac VST only? That's completely stupid not to do AU in this day and age...

You can be proud to be one of exactly 3 developers including yourself that does not do mac au versions. Oh, and
Rolling my eyes? That was to myself, for shameless self-promotion. No offense! I know I've been misunderstood...

Maybe we are so stupid to need a huge effort to port to AU, but not so much to overlook Lexi
Old 7th March 2011
  #578
TNM
Lives for gear
Actually I suppose fxpansion are the stupid ones for not updating their au wrapper and leaving their customers with a useless abandoned product which is typical of them, sorry I misunderstood u
Old 14th March 2011
  #579
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

Mac VST almost done
Old 14th March 2011
  #580
Administrator
 
Grahamdwc's Avatar
 

I heard a rumor that Round-tone and Presence Win 7 64bit Vst versions were nearly ready!
any truth in it?


O.k there is no rumor, i just made it up.

But hows it coming along, Quinto?

Graham
Old 14th March 2011
  #581
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

Running! stike
Old 14th March 2011
  #582
Administrator
 
Grahamdwc's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintosardo View Post
Running! stike
Sweet! thumbsup

Graham
Old 15th March 2011
  #583
Gear Addict
 
B-sharp's Avatar
 

and osx?
Old 15th March 2011
  #584
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

Testing both, OSx vst and Win 64bit
Old 15th March 2011
  #585
Administrator
 
Grahamdwc's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintosardo View Post
Testing both, OSx vst and Win 64bit
thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
Thanks Quinto, your a legend!

Graham
Old 15th March 2011
  #586
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintosardo View Post
Testing both, OSx vst and Win 64bit
Great things quinto, great things!
Old 16th March 2011
  #587
Gear Addict
 
B-sharp's Avatar
 

:-)
+1
Old 23rd March 2011
  #588
Administrator
 
Grahamdwc's Avatar
 

Hi, Quinto,
Any word on the manual for Roundtone 2 ?

Graham
Old 23rd March 2011
  #589
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

Hi Graham,
the new manual and some videos should be available together with the new Mac and 64bit versions. The risk of overload is very high this month
Old 23rd March 2011
  #590
Administrator
 
Grahamdwc's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintosardo View Post
Hi Graham,
the new manual and some videos should be available together with the new Mac and 64bit versions.
Wow, thats awesome news.
Thanks a million Quinto!

Graham
Old 23rd March 2011
  #591
Gear Addict
 

Roundtone 2? I bought version 1 for PC, waiting the for Mac version, Will I have to update?

Edit: I had a mistake, I have version 2.
Old 23rd March 2011
  #592
Administrator
 
Grahamdwc's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaaquemeseyo View Post
Roundtone 2? I bought version 1 for PC, waiting the for Mac version, Will I have to update?
My advice would be to contact Quinto directly about that. I think you should have received it.

[email protected]

Graham
Old 23rd March 2011
  #593
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahamdwc View Post
My advice would be to contact Quinto directly about that. I think you should have received it.

[email protected]

Graham
Problem solved. I was wrong. Thanks Graham.
Old 23rd March 2011
  #594
Lives for gear
 
dualflip's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitman View Post
I was sitting next to my wife and we were both on the internet with our laptops.

I played drums dry for myself and nothing happened.
Then I played drums tape and my wife who was still staring into her web site started bobbing her head to the beat.

"You like that do ya?" I said.
"Uh hu"

Ok.

I played the dry one without her knowing what was up

Nothing....

I played the tape version.

A smile and a head bob.

That's the best endorsement I know of.
When the girls like it you win.

Bought it.

thumbsup
Whenever i mix, i bring my girl in the room, she doesnt have to say anything, its weird but just the the fact of her standing there ill start like "oohhh the piano is to low, and the bass needs to go up, bla bla"
Old 25th March 2011
  #595
Lives for gear
 
Eloheim's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualflip View Post
Whenever i mix, i bring my girl in the room, she doesnt have to say anything, its weird but just the the fact of her standing there ill start like "oohhh the piano is to low, and the bass needs to go up, bla bla"
Hah..I like that for some reason. I too have very similar feelings. Like almost just imagining people I know listening to it helps me put it the mix in perspective.
Old 7th April 2011
  #596
Gear Head
 

Listener

..same here
Old 8th April 2011
  #597
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

***edit***
moved to customer support
*********
Old 9th April 2011
  #598
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

Just to say that the Mac vst version is ready. Some more fast tests, a bit of beta testing and it's here
Old 9th April 2011
  #599
Lives for gear
 
b-pole's Avatar
 

Quote:
Just to say that the Mac vst version is ready. Some more fast tests, a bit of beta testing and it's here
sorry for jumping in this thread a little bit late, but are there any possibilities to see an AU version in the near future?
Old 9th April 2011
  #600
Lives for gear
 
quintosardo's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-pole View Post
sorry for jumping in this thread a little bit late, but are there any possibilities to see an AU version in the near future?

I think yes
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
LonDonsen / Product Alerts older than 2 months
11
sage691 / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
3
Curve Dominant / Music Computers
83

Forum Jump
Forum Jump