The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Psp n2o Dynamics Plugins
Old 1st January 2011
Gear Addict

Psp n2o

I have to say N20 is very sweet! I didn't want to make the jump (upgrade from nitro). But @ $69.00 too hard to pass up. I love my Soundtoys Native bundle too and Soundblender, but I just slapped N20 on a DI guitar track blended with AC 30 w/top boost. Great presets! Very nice textures that are huge, but sound like nothing is there. They enhance and don't distract from the clean Strat. Nice work PSP.

Posted via the Gearslutz iPhone app
Old 1st January 2011
Gear Maniac

GUI is greatly improved but ...

The GUI of N2O is greatly improved and much easier to program than it was with Nitro. I don't use presets all that much but that's certainly a part of the new GUI that can be improved. If they placed the presets in a simple drop down menu sorted with submenus on type of effect it would make finding a preset a lot easier.

Above all though N2O is a great upgrade that sounds fantastic and as said before by others it is great for designing new sounds.
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

I should have been clearer: I think this is a wonderful thing, and my preset-management comment was a minor thing, not a major thing.

This thing is really psychedelic!

- c
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Sonya View Post
I should have been clearer: I think this is a wonderful thing, and my preset-management comment was a minor thing, not a major thing.

This thing is really psychedelic!

- c
+1

PSP is one of my three favorite plugin companies.
Old 1st January 2011
Gear Addict

Psp n2o

I am definitely digging N20, but it has been crashing my PTHD 8.04 rig. Seems to work fine for a while, but if I start switching plugins to fast or opening or viewing multiple plugins it crashes.

Posted via the Gearslutz iPhone app
Old 23rd December 2015
Lives for gear

such a great plugin!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search