The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
News about the NF Audio RD15 Direct Injection & Re-amp Boxes
Old 21st December 2010
Lives for gear

News about the NF Audio RD15

After much deliberation, research and gathering customer feedback, some changes have been made to our RD15 (re-amplifying device and DI in one), including a new, more wallet-friendly price.

The first change is the removal of the 'tone' controls from both the re-amplifying section and the DI. Customers seemed to think they rarely used them, and you can always use the tone control on your guitar or amp. Removal of the 'tone' controls has allowed us to drop the price too... which is good for you.

The second change to the RD15 is replacing the dual ground lift switch with two individual switches, one for the DI and one for the re-amplifying section. This can get you out of far more weird and wonderful earth hum related sticky situations!

Exact product details and purchasing information is available here: Shop RD15 Deluxe Re-amp Device and DI Box | NF Audio

As with all our gadgets, only the best components are used throughout, including Neutrik and Amphenol connectors, precision 1% metal film resistors, long-life alpha potentiometers and a sturdy aluminum enclosure. All units are hand-wired point-to-point.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a radical new year!

NF.
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Maniac

This looks great! The only thing I would love to see would be a tuner output also.
Old 21st December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWYF11 View Post
This looks great! The only thing I would love to see would be a tuner output also.
You could use the link output as a tuner output if you weren't using an amp at the same time.

The problem with putting a tuner output in the unit is that a 3-way passive split is just way too much load for a guitar or bass and it would drastically effect your tone. To do it properly I'd have to buffer the outputs and make it active... then we're not looking at 180 bucks any more!

Thanks for looking.

NF.
Old 22nd December 2010
I've ordered a monitor controller and a reamper device from NF audio.

his stuff is awesome. thumbsup (sorry, obviously I can not comment on the new stuff)
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

Thanks for the kind words George!

Last edited by George Necola; 23rd December 2010 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: too much glory :) spelling..
Old 12th January 2011
Lives for gear

Last edited by George Necola; 12th January 2011 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: tried to edit it so the youtube link works.. it doesnt..
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search