The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Platinum Samples: Bobby Jarzombek Multi-Format Metal MIDI Groove Library Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 20th December 2010
Platinum Samples: Bobby Jarzombek Multi-Format Metal MIDI Groove Library

Bobby Jarzombek Multi-Format Metal MIDI Groove Library

Platinum Samples is pleased to announce the release of their Bobby Jarzombek Multi-Format Metal MIDI Groove Library featuring over 1,670 MIDI files (over 3,430 bars of unquantized grooves) formatted for BFD2®, BFD Eco®, EZDrummer®, EZplayer®, Superior Drummer 2.0®, Addictive Drums®, Cakewalk® Session DrummerTM as well as General MIDI which can be used with any GM compatible drum software or hardware.

Tired of working with an uninspiring drum machine or canned grooves that makes your chunky riffs sound flat and lame? The Bobby Jarzombek library includes 24 skull ripping complete performances played by a world-class metal drummer that will kick your songs up to a whole new level. You’ll be amazed at the precise brutal double bass work and killing hands and feet combinations played in straight, triplet and swing feels at tempos ranging from 92 to a blistering 298 BPM. Organized as crushing full pieces and separated into shorter loops of metal mayhem, these grooves won’t just kick your ass – they’ll make you cry for your momma too.

Best known for his 10-year tenure with the HALFORD band, featuring legendary JUDAS PRIEST vocalist Rob Halford, Bobby Jarzombek is also currently the drummer for progressive metal pioneers FATES WARNING, long running New York City metal institution RIOT, and former SKID ROW front man, Sebastian Bach. Making his recording debut with JUGGERNAUT on 'Baptism Under Fire' in 1986, the San Antonio, TX native has also toured and recorded with SPASTIC INK, ICED EARTH, DEMONS & WIZARDS, ROB ROCK, JOHN WEST, and PAINMUSEUM, among others.

Jarzombek just wrapped up a six-month world tour with HALFORD in support of their latest studio effort, 'Made of Metal.'

Platinum Samples are one of the foremost producers of drum samples in the world, with over 50 years of experience in the professional music industry. Bobby Jarzombek recorded the Bobby Jarzombek Metal MIDI Groove Library over a two-day session on a Yamaha DTXtremeIII Special electronic drum set.

Optimized for 1 Kick, 1 Snare, 2 Rack Toms, 1 Floor Tom, 1 Hihat, 3 Crash Cymbals & 1 Ride Cymbal

Please visit the Platinum Samples web site for additional information.

Price: $40.00 (download/includes all formats)

BFD Eco and BFD2 are registered trademarks of FXpansion
EZDrummer, EZplayer and Superior Drummer are registered trademarks of Toontrack Music
Addictive Drums is a registered trademark of XLN Audio
Cakewalk is a registered trademark of Cakewalk, Inc.
Old 20th December 2010
Also a reminder: Evil Drums SDX for Superior Drummer 2.0 is on sale in Europe and the UK for 50% off this month....

Time+Space | Virtual Instruments, Sample Libraries, Sample CDs, Downloads, DVDs, Hardware and Software

http://www.thomann.de/gb/platinum_sa..._drums_sdx.htm

For those in the US/Canada, use the coupon code SDXMAS at the Platinum Samples web store for 50% off the SDX (use the Checkout option).

Happy Holidays

Rail
Old 20th December 2010
Lives for gear

Be sure to check out the Platinum Samples forum thread too...

Bobby Jarzombek Metal MIDI Grooves Library

Old 21st December 2010
Lives for gear

This has become my go to for getting songs off the ground.
I hope Rail has more in store/mind ?... cause this vastly speeds up things for me, with much better results.

(mouse programming *shrug*).
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Guru

Are there any audio demos of some of these midi files?
Old 21st December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus View Post
Are there any audio demos of some of these midi files?
Yes, on the product page at platinumsamples.com

Platinum Samples - Bobby Jarzombek Metal MIDI Groove Library

Cheers,

Rail
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumSamples View Post
Yes, on the product page at platinumsamples.com

Platinum Samples - Bobby Jarzombek Metal MIDI Groove Library

Cheers,

Rail

Weird. I saw that player yesterday but nothing showed up in the playlist. Still wasn't now until I refreshed the page a few times.
Old 22nd December 2010
What Browser and OS? I tested here with all the main Browsers.

Thanks,

Rail
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
What Browser and OS? I tested here with all the main Browsers.

Thanks,

Rail
Firefox 3.613 and macos 10.64
Old 22nd December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus View Post
Firefox 3.613 and macos 10.64
Hmm... Okay here with 3.613 and 10.6.5

Will do some more tests.

Thanks,

Rail
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Hmm... Okay here with 3.613 and 10.6.5

Will do some more tests.

Thanks,

Rail
no worries. I got em to play. The list just takes awhile to load for some reason.
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

I can't get the audio demos to load at all. I'm on my Vista laptop running Firefox 3.613. I reloaded the page 3 times but nothing ever loads in the player.
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_sibs View Post
I can't get the audio demos to load at all. I'm on my Vista laptop running Firefox 3.613. I reloaded the page 3 times but nothing ever loads in the player.
Yeah, that's what I was getting. Sometime it loads after a time, other times it doesn't at all.
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Maniac

wow !! what a great library .. couldn't resit to buy it immediately..
Priest & Rob are my favs since my childhood.
it simply ROCKS !!!
way to go Rail !
cheers
d
Old 24th December 2010
Thanks Dirk!

We've updated the Player on our site for anyone having had issues playing the demos.

Cheers,

Rail
Old 27th January 2011
Here's a video showing how the grooves appear and are organized in Superior, BFD2 and Addictive...

I suggest watching it in full screen/HD

Rail
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search