The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New vocal vst. Liberis
Old 18th December 2010
Gear Head

New vocal library. "Liberis - Children's Choir from Tonehammer"

Dec 17: “Liberis” |. check it out

Last edited by vrockob; 18th December 2010 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: better description
Old 18th December 2010
Lives for gear
that's not a very good thread titel, something like "Liberis - Children's Choir from Tonehammer" would be more appropriate
Old 18th December 2010
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by futur2 View Post
that's not a very good thread titel, something like "Liberis - Children's Choir from Tonehammer" would be more appropriate
Agreed.
Old 18th December 2010
Lives for gear

and technically it is a library not a new vst :-)
but anyway....
rsp
Old 18th December 2010
Lives for gear

Wow.... I kept browsing over this thread as I simply don't use VST's (PT user) but I'm glad I clicked on it! Fully agree that the thread title is highly misleading.

Tonehammer is just killing it lately. These guys along with Cinesamples are really taking advantage of modern computers and the ability of the Kontakt engine. It's pretty amazing. Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a price anywhere. I'm hoping it's more affordable than their 'Requiem Pro' library. I've been VERY close a number of times to getting the 'Requiem Light' version, but now I might wait and see where this falls. Obviously it would be ideal to have both..., but my needs for even a basic choir sound don't come up too often.... at least not enough to justify needing multiple libraries.
Old 19th December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benmrx View Post
Wow.... I kept browsing over this thread as I simply don't use VST's (PT user) but I'm glad I clicked on it! Fully agree that the thread title is highly misleading.

Tonehammer is just killing it lately. These guys along with Cinesamples are really taking advantage of modern computers and the ability of the Kontakt engine. It's pretty amazing. Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a price anywhere. I'm hoping it's more affordable than their 'Requiem Pro' library. I've been VERY close a number of times to getting the 'Requiem Light' version, but now I might wait and see where this falls. Obviously it would be ideal to have both..., but my needs for even a basic choir sound don't come up too often.... at least not enough to justify needing multiple libraries.
I imagine the price will be in line with Requiem Pro with a lite version as well. I got the lite version of Requiem and it's great for the money. You just don't get all the mic positions basically.
Old 19th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus View Post
I imagine the price will be in line with Requiem Pro with a lite version as well. I got the lite version of Requiem and it's great for the money. You just don't get all the mic positions basically.
Right on... I was looking on their site for a comparison between the Pro and Lite version but couldn't find anything. From what I remember reading at some point... in some thread, the only difference was that you got just a single, pre-mixed mic position, and only 1 solo singer.... is that right? Are there any differences in the available articulations, or the phrase builder or anything along those lines??

Slightly OT, but I really wish Cinesamples would release a 'lite' version of Voxos as well.....
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Head

They have raleased Some more info on there site.

Liberis pre-order |
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Guru

Cheaper than I thought. But still too expensive for something I'd seldomly used. But if I ever make a childrens choir record I am all over it.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search