The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New Tube Radio effects for Nebula
Old 16th December 2010
Gear Addict

New Tube Radio effects for Nebula

1) these are Nebula effects so you need Nebula
2) there are demo effects you can download for free and keep and use as long as you like, and they are taken straight out of the complete commercial set. you can even use them with Nebula free version which can be downloaded from Acustica-Audio.com
3) full set is only 16$ US.
4) six different tube radios were sampled, and each one was sampled at least 3 different times with different setups. these tube radios go back to the 1950s.

5) there is a ton of info, a free manual with even more info, demo mp3s to show off the effects, and of course the demo programs themselves, all at the site. Cupwise

6) you can see what people are saying about it over at the acustica audio forums here: http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/index.php?f=13 &t=827&p=7748&rb_v=viewtopic#p7748

I've been working on these since summer, and there is more on the way!

-Tim
Old 16th December 2010
Lives for gear
Congrats! its been a while since something "creative" was released by any company/developer.
Old 16th December 2010
Gear Nut

Just downloaded demo Looking forward to seeing how this works out in some mixes today heh
Old 16th December 2010
Gear Nut

Ok so got the demo installed and working.... WOWOW!!! So far have tried them on Sax, drumz, electric Gtrs and even across a whole mix... All i have to say is that the "Tb Bell D04" is LOVELY!!! It just Takes out all crud that makes a mix sound muddy, cold and digital sounding...

Of course many will say thats what eq's and comps are for yea yea yea... Your right, but this did what i needed to do without any tweaks or anything. Just load and go, Dont like the sound, goto the next radio... Ill probably be posting examples later, again thanks for this very nice plug in, its going to be a handy secret tool in my disposal!!!

Its a good Day to be Nebulized!
Old 16th December 2010
Gear Addict

It's always a good day to be Nebulized!
but some days are better
downloading the programs
hey radio make my day!
Old 16th December 2010
Gear Addict

Wow guys! Thanks for the compliments! I've been using these on my own personal music (hobby) for the past month or so, before the set was totally ready to put up, wondering if people would take to them. It's nice to see some kind words.
-Tim
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search