The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
SSL Nucleus - official info released Control Surfaces
Old 17th October 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melgueil View Post
Fair enough. Now...

About those Ethernet-driven (one would assume), wipe-outs of the Programmed Key Commands? Anyone?

Cdlt
Same here, sometimes it loses connection and u have to restart logic and nucleus.

Also using logic 9 and X simultaneously messes up the preferences and I have to reset that as well.
Old 18th October 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Fair enough. Now...

About those Ethernet-driven (one would assume), wipe-outs of the Programmed Key Commands? Anyone?

Cdlt
Hey Melgueil - sorry not a Nucleus user, but prospective owner - see your are still liking your Nucleus 1 and also see on other posts you are on UAD Apollo.

Can you SPDIF out from the Nucleus 1 to Apollo and using a current haswell Macbook Pro with El Cap OS and avoid the sound card issue?

I like my Apollo I/O but thought it would be nice to tap the SSL pre's for expanded inputs from time to time.

Also wanted to make sure the Nucleus can work on El Cap period.

Any comments on integration/workflow of Nucleus 1 with Apollo and Logic Pro in general welcome.

Aside from these integration questions, my other concern is that it still on Mackie/HUI protocol so track name character limits, resolution for fader movement, ability to see your actual plugin folders and not hundreds of your whole list, customization in general does not seem to be up to snuff with something like Eucon.
Old 20th October 2016
Gear Head

To Reqoute myself about the S/Pdif :

You will need the Soundcard Driver to Access the S/Pdif throughput wich also induces a lot of latency since it can`t just directly passtthrough anything.It is stated wrong in the manual. There is no AD Passthrough without the buffer/latency inducing software mixer wich doesn`t work on mac at all.

So using the Preamps with the Nucelus`s AD converter is kinda risky for Latency reasons and also there is no way to slave the Nucleus to any other Audio interface since it will always lock to master wich is another problem when also using other digital devices like my Motif XS Rack or ADAT stuff with my Fireface as a master.

In the End those supposedly great converters are practically pointless.

The Preamps are fine though as long as you connect them analog to another interface.
Old 20th October 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudelstudio View Post
To Reqoute myself about the S/Pdif :

You will need the Soundcard Driver to Access the S/Pdif throughput wich also induces a lot of latency since it can`t just directly passtthrough anything.It is stated wrong in the manual. There is no AD Passthrough without the buffer/latency inducing software mixer wich doesn`t work on mac at all.

So using the Preamps with the Nucelus`s AD converter is kinda risky for Latency reasons and also there is no way to slave the Nucleus to any other Audio interface since it will always lock to master wich is another problem when also using other digital devices like my Motif XS Rack or ADAT stuff with my Fireface as a master.

In the End those supposedly great converters are practically pointless.

The Preamps are fine though as long as you connect them analog to another interface.
Thanks for that - sounds like S/PDIF out from Nucleus to Apollo wont work then. And I wouldnt want to take up a channel on the Apollo by going analog. Looks like one has to just consider it based on its control capability alone. As far as I understand the Nucleus control capabilities are fully functional still on a modern mac with usb3/haswell and el cap.
Old 28th October 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumbergh View Post
@Melgueil Salut!

Since you seem to be using a Nucleus without USB interface support maybe you can help me out. I dont need an interface, I already have a choice so I can still use the SSL pres, inserts and monitor section. I use PT and as far as I can tell everything I need for DAW/plugin control can be mapped using the ethernet/MIDI voodoo without using USB keystroke macros. I guess I could use the SPDIF with an interface if I wanted the SSL conversion. So ... am I really missing anything if there's nothing plugged into the Nucleus USB port?
Hi,
Have indeed been using the Nucleus without the interface. Only issues are those highlighted above. It's a workflow engine for me and insanely customizable. NO USB Keystokes (not even sure what they are). Everything Ethernet for me.

Cdlt
Old 28th October 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjgam View Post
Hey Melgueil - sorry not a Nucleus user, but prospective owner - see your are still liking your Nucleus 1 and also see on other posts you are on UAD Apollo.

Can you SPDIF out from the Nucleus 1 to Apollo and using a current haswell Macbook Pro with El Cap OS and avoid the sound card issue?

I like my Apollo I/O but thought it would be nice to tap the SSL pre's for expanded inputs from time to time.

Also wanted to make sure the Nucleus can work on El Cap period.

Any comments on integration/workflow of Nucleus 1 with Apollo and Logic Pro in general welcome.

Aside from these integration questions, my other concern is that it still on Mackie/HUI protocol so track name character limits, resolution for fader movement, ability to see your actual plugin folders and not hundreds of your whole list, customization in general does not seem to be up to snuff with something like Eucon.
Hi, let' see.
You can SPDIF out, I don't. Workflow is insane with the Nucleus and Apollo. SSL pres out to Analogue in 7,8. What I am I truly sacrificing going Apollo A/D in vs the SSL direct SPIDIF to Apollo? Don't know, probably not even noticeable in the end.

EL Capitan, don't know - not there yet. Staying part with what works.

Track Character limits not too bad on the tracks - but on the plug ins like Sonnox it gets confusing enough to want to look up at the screen. Plug in folders are customized in Logic, I load plug ins with a mouse.

I run two monitors in order to have Logic open and UAD console at the same time. Sometimes confusing as you mouse to console and forget you are in that app, hit a key on the Nucleus and it does nothing.

Résolution on faders is gorgeous. Had a Eucon, Nucleus any day!

Hope that helps,

Cdlt
Old 28th October 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Hi, let' see.
You can SPDIF out, I don't. Workflow is insane with the Nucleus and Apollo. SSL pres out to Analogue in 7,8. What I am I truly sacrificing going Apollo A/D in vs the SSL direct SPIDIF to Apollo? Don't know, probably not even noticeable in the end.

EL Capitan, don't know - not there yet. Staying part with what works.

Track Character limits not too bad on the tracks - but on the plug ins like Sonnox it gets confusing enough to want to look up at the screen. Plug in folders are customized in Logic, I load plug ins with a mouse.

I run two monitors in order to have Logic open and UAD console at the same time. Sometimes confusing as you mouse to console and forget you are in that app, hit a key on the Nucleus and it does nothing.

Résolution on faders is gorgeous. Had a Eucon, Nucleus any day!

Hope that helps,

Cdlt
Hey thanks Melgueil for that generous reply.

The concern BTW with going analog into Apollo is taking up the Apollo pre's with unison capability and not increasing your Inputs.

Sounds like you are pre-El Cap so I guess sound card will work as I understand you cant use SPDIF without using the sound card. So SPDIF wont be an option for me, right?

Loading plugins with a mouse - what kind of workflow is that! So I am assuming Nucleus does not see your plugin folders (eucon does)

I guess no SPDIF and I dont tie up my Apollo inputs so just use it as a controller - I think the controller will still work with USB3/Haswell modern macbook pro and El Cap, just not SPDIF/sound card.
Old 9th November 2016
Here for the gear

Will the Nucleus be able to function through a thunderbolt to ethernet connector?

I am considering getting a second hand nucleus 1, and do not need the soundcard capabilities. Assuming I can connect via the thunderbolt adapter, all else should be fine?
Old 9th November 2016
Solid State Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekofisk View Post
Will the Nucleus be able to function through a thunderbolt to ethernet connector?

I am considering getting a second hand nucleus 1, and do not need the soundcard capabilities. Assuming I can connect via the thunderbolt adapter, all else should be fine?
If it is just for control then yes. However be aware you also need a USB connection for the keyboard emulation.
Old 9th November 2016
Here for the gear

Thanks, Jim!

But this usb-connection, the keyboard emulation will work via usb3?
Old 11th November 2016
Here for the gear
Hey Jim, Windows 10 , SSL Nucleus (1) user here- In General Very happy, but the SPDIF and digital implementation i feel is very poor and hit and miss when working even with a master clock.

However, that aside, i was wondering, when or if the updated profiles for DAWS etc will be made available to Nucleus 1 owners ? I notice on the downloads for the Nucleus 2 profiles, the Cubase /Nuendo profiles are alot more specified and have more functionality than the templates that are available with the NUC 1 .

Is it possible to get access to these for us older owners? I know it may sound like a small thing, but i use the Nucleus to control large templates, and the better functionality for DAW control would definately help.
Old 23rd November 2016
Here for the gear
going to bump this , to see if jim is still active on the thread?
Old 23rd November 2016
Solid State Logic

Active, and PM'ed you.
Old 29th November 2016
Here for the gear
Thanks Jim.

Got the link at SSL, and have Firmwire updated, and Remote software updated.

Am i still right the actual driver for Nucleus Control Driver is 1.35 ?

Shame if so, would love the ability to change the clocking Source for better SPDIF connectivity.
Old 30th November 2016
Solid State Logic

Sorry - no update to the Nucleus1 control panel.
Old 12th December 2016
Gear Nut
Hi, i just bought SSL NUCLEUS (1) and im working on windows 8 and 10, i cant find any install for usb soundcard for my windows, i only have install for wind xp and 7.. Does it exist?
Old 12th December 2016
Gear Head

factory reset

I have the old model Nucleus and ran into an issue. When i was trying to update the firmware, my computer hung and it didn't complete.

Does anyone know how to do a factory reset as now my Nucleus is unrecognizable and ignored by Nucleus Remote and the firmware install file.
Old 12th December 2016
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekendra View Post
I have the old model Nucleus and ran into an issue. When i was trying to update the firmware, my computer hung and it didn't complete.

Does anyone know how to do a factory reset as now my Nucleus is unrecognizable and ignored by Nucleus Remote and the firmware install file.
quick reply from SSL support:

Hi,

This is the procedure for doing this

The following procedure can be used to boot a Nucleus from an SD card, if it has no software on
board. This could be the case after a failed software update due to a power cut, or other similar
incident.

NOTE: This was tested this using a 2GB SD Card. There may be issues if using a large SD card.
Download the Nucleus software Java package (.JAR file) that you wish to install onto the console.
Change the extension of the file, from .JAR to .ZIP, so that you will be able to access individual files
inside the Java installer.

Using a suitable archive tool (e.g., Winzip, or Stuffit, or similar), extract the file named code.img
Copy the root.img file to the root directory of an SD card which has been formatted to FAT32
standard.

Connect a terminal to the serial port on the rear of the Nucleus
(Terminal setting: Baud rate = 19200, Data bits = 8 bit, Parity = None and Stop bits = 1)
NB: A PC with a serial port and the Putty software would be a suitable terminal.
Apply power to the Nucleus and you should see some lines of text in the terminal, followed by Auto
boot - Cntl C to Abort.

At this point press 'Cntl C' and <Enter> in the terminal and you should get a monitor prompt: MON>
Insert the SD card into the SD card slot of the Nucleus.

On the terminal, type X and press Enter to load code from the SD card. The terminal will
report Loading code from MMC card, Wait until it returns to the monitor prompt again.

On the terminal type !s and press Enter to save the code to flash.

The terminal will report Compressing code..., Wait until it returns to the monitor prompt again.

Remove the SD Card from the Nucleus.

Cycle the power to the Nucleus. Observe on the terminal the Nucleus booting.

Put a blank SD card, or the usual SD card used in this Nucleus, and reboot, for normal operation.

Thanks and best regards,
SSL Support.
Old 24th January 2017
Gear Nut

I just chime in because on another topic we were talking about SSL Nucleus (SSL Nucleus: my take with a 100% working one) I think that my recent tech investigation results should be here.

I looked into code of the audio interface driver of the SSL Nucleus, and I discovered that the Nucleus1 mount the USBpal interface from Rigisystems:

USB Audio - Rigisystems

On the right you have some downloads showing all the details of the architecture, and you can see as well the interface that is the one you see in the SSL Control panel (that is just a OEM rebranded as normally happens):

http://www.rigisystems.net/index.php...SBMLINK_2k.pdf
http://www.rigisystems.net/index.php...AUDIOPOWER.pdf
http://www.rigisystems.net/index.php...BPAL_mixer.pdf
http://www.rigisystems.net/index.php...oc_plugins.pdf
http://www.rigisystems.net/index.php...bpal_panel.png

The specs are quite high, but it seems the company who made it never developed USB drivers compatible with new operating systems. Other companies using the same board for their products have the same problem (Mytek for example):

https://mytekdigital.com/hifi/support/

If you look around the internet for 'USBpal' (the name of the board) you can find several interesting posts, and those PDFs documents show a lot of the internal architecture so it's very useful.

Investigation continues...
Old 24th January 2017
Here for the gear

@rofus Nice find!
Old 24th January 2017
Gear Nut

There's more to it. Audio Research DAC 8 features the same USBpal interface, and in their user manual you can find some interesting instructions about configurations and clock, for Windows and Mac, that should be as detailed in the Nucleus manual because they can be usefu:

http://www.audioresearch.com/Content...AC8_Manual.pdf

Talking about manuals, the ones from Mytek products (Manhattan and Stereo192) contain as well many interesting details being again the same board used in the Nucleus:

https://mytekdigital.com/download_li...DAC_Manual.pdf
https://mytekdigital.com/download_li...nual_v.2.1.pdf

Interesting as we discover here that driver is for the usb2 port version...and with the usb1.1 one there's no need of drivers. That ties in with the fact that is a combination of OSX 10.11 and the driver AND the kind of usb...there's nothing wrong really..and might be enough to really change the usb port you connect it to. Connecting it through a usb HUB might not be enough, BUT another kind of adapter passing through thunderbolt etc, I have a few ideas I'll test. Or force it through a usb1.1..would be good here to be backed up in this investigation by SSL, trying to find a possible solution, I work a lot with these things so I can help.

These manual contains a lot of very much technical info that I think should be included in next version of SSL manual, maybe in an appendix at the end, because the only negative thing I find about the Nucleus is the lack sometimes of extensive instructions for a device that needs some time and tech knowledge to unleash its power.

Investigation goes on...on my Macbook with 10.10 it all works and connected on usb3 port through a usb3 hub where it goes both the SSL usb and an usb-ethernet adapter for the ethernet part. BUT I have a MacMini with osx 10.11 downstairs and a Windows XP emulated (that can see and use as well the Nucleus without problems).
Old 25th January 2017
Here for the gear
Good work rofus. A lot of the digital stuff and setting of native devices and the way it interacts with how the nucleus work I worked out from using the unit and trying things as the manual has little on the digital side of things . I know you are mac but did you find any PDF similar for windows - I a man on 10 but it will be similar to 7 as I doubt they have one for 10 .

Nice work
Old 25th January 2017
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpia2002 View Post
Good work rofus. A lot of the digital stuff and setting of native devices and the way it interacts with how the nucleus work I worked out from using the unit and trying things as the manual has little on the digital side of things . I know you are mac but did you find any PDF similar for windows - I a man on 10 but it will be similar to 7 as I doubt they have one for 10 .

Nice work
Those manuals show stuff for both Windows and Mac..check them all.

And I agree the manual of SSL sadly is not great help about that.

The source of the problem is that company who made the audio/digital interfacing for SSL...no instructions. Also the system is not clearly well made in terms of master/slave capabilities and control, SSL wanted to boast the 192khz conversion but sadly trusted the wrong partner (the cheaper it seems looking at other similar companies).

As I said I think the audio interface/digital part of the Nucleus is not trustable and should be not used (and why using it with such a good/better analog path?): is basically wrong in terms of hardware/software (drivers) integration, and also the hardware of the audio card itself, looking at the docs/schemes of manufacturer, seems a bunch of stuff 'bolted' together without much engineering just to make it do everything on paper.

BUT I'm running some tests...I'll post more if/when I see some result
Old 25th January 2017
Gear Nut

Some more simple facts about Rigisystems and why they disappeared leaving SSL (and other companies) in trouble after selling them their audio interface component:

RigiSystems AG - Rigisystems

Marcel Dasen is the guy on the right of the first picture on the link above, and yes I already tried reaching all of the emails there, no reply from anyone.

Marcel Dasen is the Apple Developer ID signing identity of the Nucleus Audio Interface drivers, and judging from his Linkedin is clear he's the one who invented it all and was in charge of developing the thing technically speaking:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dasen/

It appears that after starting Rigisystems, while still remaining CEO in 2014 he moved to a bigger reality called Securosys, and it then stopped almost a year ago being CTO of Rigisystems. Anyway probably since 2014 his interest and time in Rigisystems and the USBpal product used by SSL Nucleus faded, and that corresponds to what [email protected] said about company 'vanished' in the last three years sadly (not a very professional move Mr Dasen!).

The new company he's involved with is clearly a much bigger player and importance and good for his reputation considering as well his talks (last link):

https://www.securosys.ch/about
https://www.swisseconomic.ch/en/aw/securosys-ag
Speaker | Security Interest Group Switzerland

All this just to say that I think any hope for the future to get some 'official' development from SSL/Rigisystems is hopeless. BUT as I said I'm running some tests and will publish results as soon as I have something (IF I have something).

Surely I personally think, as already suggested here, that SSL COULD do something more like sharing here any beta or code they had/tried and didn't work, because is not very hard to develop stuff on OSX (I personally did many things and I enjoy quite a lot 'hacking' hardware/software, as I posted already in the past on GS as well).

Because Jim said they're in some kind of legal procedure with Rigisystems (and right so!), I think they could as well break the contract or any NDA they had with a dead company like Rigisystems and share it with community, that could help them for free.

Just sharing my humble opinion knowing only what I discovered and what we were told here. Would be good to have a more open support from companies...I had the same problem recently with Yamaha, not wanting to share with me schematics of their older 'Silent Piano' stuff that misses MIDI while the new one have them...and I already opened their system and checked that MIDI was here but they just didn't bother doing anything for old customers to get it (like SSL they didn't do it themselves).

And so I made a simple mod to get midi also from old Silent Pianos...they could have offered it for small money but they refused as they released a newer model (by the way I have to post here that circuit!).

And before that I 'unlocked' the Fishman Aura expensive system that comes as pedals and onboard of expensive Gibson acoustic guitars as it was 'software limited' to load only some 'sound images' but not all of them on the guitar one: for that function you have to buy the pedal. Sorry no...is the same thing, was just stupidly blocked in their computer software to not allow it and make you buy pedal. They cancelled my post on their forum, but here on GS it remained and I keep receiving emails of people wanting the modded upload software after years.

SSL I'm sure is different than Yamaha or Gibson, but I hope that IF anyone finds something working they'll be keen to assist
Old 25th January 2017
Lives for gear

Any idea what interface module is used in Nucleus 2? Any chance of dropping it into a v1, or other options?
Old 25th January 2017
Gear Nut

Quote:
Any idea what interface module is used in Nucleus 2? Any chance of dropping it into a v1, or other options?
No the Nucleus2 is a completely different thing, the 'audio interface' in this case is not something you plug'n play like a computer, is board that's integrated with all the other circuits and boards, you can't just take it off and/or replace it, so no that's not an option, unless SSL recall and remake all of them, but that would be not smart for a component that's worth no more than 5-10% of the value of the rest of the machine (if technically possible at all without the original company who did it and an enormous re-engineering!)
Old 25th January 2017
Lives for gear

I realise its not going to be a drop in module, and probably not on a daughter board (haven't seen inside) but the I/O to the hardware is all standard protocols by the look of it. I was thinking of a very invasive mod bypassing the Rigi module completely. The conversion is all SSL and the interface Rigi right?

(I have some experience working on analogue and digital SSL boards )
Old 25th January 2017
Gear Nut

Quote:
I realise its not going to be a drop in module, and probably not on a daughter board (haven't seen inside) but the I/O to the hardware is all standard protocols by the look of it. I was thinking of a very invasive mod bypassing the Rigi module completely. The conversion is all SSL and the interface Rigi right?

(I have some experience working on analogue and digital SSL boards )

The core point is that...actually the conversion is not SSL, is Rigi I think because is strictly dependent on the connection between computer and audio interface via USB.

I did some more tests, basically the Control Panel loads the configuration in the machine, and it does so via USB and a file saved on local computer containing last configuration. So you need that connection working at least once, but that would mean problem solved (see my screenshot below).

BUT the MAIN PROBLEM is that it seems the audio interface of the SSL (that manages everything) and so also the SPDIFs actually NEED THE USB. I can load the panel, send the pre via SPDIF to my computer and it works...I close the Control Panel and it works (and I know signal is going only to my SPDIF and I'm not using the Nucleus as the audio interface and I see that the only meters moving on my other audio interface are the SPDIF inputs).

PROBLEM: ss soon as I detach the USB cable, it stops sending any signal to the SPDIF, until I reconnect the USB. To me that plus the fact that there's no option to select master/slave means only one thing: the clock is actually managed somehow ot maybe just to the SSL as 'internal' by the drivers kernel module and via the USB. Otherwise there's no explanation why it doesn't work without an USB connection, is either that or something else that is not 'hardware' but managed by the driver (poor design very common 15 years ago). It basically means the SPDIFs are not independent from the USB, and is not even true maybe that you don't need the audio drivers to use the SPDIFs as reported in the SSL manual (but the same is reported in other manuals of hardware using same board so is probably something they all got from Rigisystems and pasted in their manuals).

Something more confirming this theory is that using the Nucleus as an audio interface, it's very stable if I play Spotify or light stuff, but as soon as I load a big project in Logic X then the audio has random drops and warbles because is too much loaded (my £40 iOS/Mac usb2 portable interface works perfectly with same stuff...again is poor hardware/software design by Rigisystems).

So...I INSTALLED NUCLEUS ON 10.11, I managed getting drivers and control panel installed, seeing the Nucleus changing the clock and the routing as well:

The real problem is that what I hear is the signal (pres or playback) sent to the SPDIFs and received on my own interface SPDIF but completely warbled...clearly a clock problem, and clearly because the driver needs probably doing something very intensive via USB at low level and new OSX doesn't really like it..probably because, judging as well from Rigi products, brochures, graphics etc. they seem to be a very '90s Windows company where all sort of dirty stuff was done by software drivers before the 'plug n play' paradigm finally arrived and all hardware manufacturers had to agree to some common standards to avoid drivers.

I don't know where others stopped on OSX 10.11, if anyone wants to try it the way to do it is:

1) download latest software for SSL (is version 2 even if you have Nucleus 1)
2) download latest 1.x software for SSL (but use only the audio drivers and control panel in it). Install only this audio driver and control panel for this test, no need for anything else
3) disable the SIP in OSX (sorry too long to write here how, google it)
4) install the drivers using 'Pacifist' (open the installer in Pacifist and then Install - Pacifist if a shareware you can use for free for this test)
5) start SSL Control Panel app BEFORE connecting Nucleus or it will crash
6) connect the Nucleus and it will appear in the SSL Control Panel

Once you configure the routing, you can hear the playback or the pres coming out of the SPDIFs...warbled.

NOW....I'm trying this at the moment into an emulated machine 10.11 in Parallels as my main system is still 10.10...connecting directly via USB2 and USB3 and indirectly via USB over Thunderbolt...if anyone wants to try the same natively and not in Parallels, could be worth doing it... Unless all this was already done
Old 31st January 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Fair enough. Now...

Cdlt
Happens at least twice a day to me too with Pro Tools. I contacted SSL technical support. No luck. Extremely annoying and disruptive.
Old 3rd February 2017
Lives for gear

Just updated to Sierra and the Nucleus' Soundcard stopped working. Then I saw this insolence:

"The Nucleus USB soundcard is not compatible with Mac OS 10.2 Sierra."
https://solidstatelogic.secure.force...fs=Search&pn=1

I bough this piece three years ago for € 4000. Three years man. 4000 man.
Good old Steve Albini was right: The tape will last almost forever. And this digital s*** changes every f..... year.

Now I understand the pure analog guys without a DAW even more.
Just thinking about Studer A800 multitrack + Studer 269 + Studer A80 for mixdown and TUTTO FINITO with plugs, daws, drivers and jaws, my friend.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search