The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
BRAINWORX ROCKS FREE M/S PLUGIN!!! Studio Headphones
Old 9th September 2007
Gear Nut

BRAINWORX ROCKS FREE M/S PLUGIN!!!

I love this company so much and I can speak enough praise for their BX Digital plugin and then I saw this....a frees M/S plugin and a stereo expander....what can I say.....So cool!!!

http://www.brainworx-music.de/index....6&um=2&lang=en
Old 9th September 2007
Gear Addict

LOL what is that? offering RTAS and a PC-Plugin format (VST) for Mac but not AU?

seems they are desparately enclosed in the past .... why not offer OS9 versions, there one could use VST with Mac hosts (like Logic, SonicWorx .....)

best
Old 9th September 2007
Lives for gear

looks like a free "trial" to me...

pass-adena...
Old 9th September 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-cue View Post
looks like a free "trial" to me...

pass-adena...
are you looking at the right plug-in? bx_solo is totally free/functional.
Old 9th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal3 View Post
are you looking at the right plug-in? bx_solo is totally free/functional.
BX Control is soon to be AU according to the website and has increased functionality, but its not free.

"bx_control is also a PERFECT M/S RECORDING TOOL: use it as a LATENCY FREE M/S MATRIX in recording situations. Simply "feed" the bx_control with individual M & S microphone signals and they will be transformed into L/R stereo format "on the fly" while you can control the stereo width, solo listen to your M&S mics and mono out your bass frequencies with the MONO MAKER."
Old 9th September 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by noiseflaw View Post
BX Control is soon to be AU according to the website and has increased functionality, but its not free.

"bx_control is also a PERFECT M/S RECORDING TOOL: use it as a LATENCY FREE M/S MATRIX in recording situations. Simply "feed" the bx_control with individual M & S microphone signals and they will be transformed into L/R stereo format "on the fly" while you can control the stereo width, solo listen to your M&S mics and mono out your bass frequencies with the MONO MAKER."
yes, but BX Solo *IS* free and that's what the OP was referring to.

I could care less about an AU version right now, personally, so I'm rather happy to get something for nothing.
Old 9th September 2007
Gear Nut

Sorry I just deleted my message trying to correct a typo.........I was trying to confirm that the plugin is free and when it's download is finally posted I can 100% guarantee it will be free. AU is clearly on it's way, so be patient with theses guys....they kick ass.
Old 9th September 2007
Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

Ah, gotcha. I'll give it a spin. I could never really wrap my head around the BX digital plug in. Everytime I stacked it against a chain of other plug in's set up in an MS type setup, the alternate to it always worked better for me.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search