The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Audio Damage Liquid through-zero flanger... Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 27th August 2007
Gear Maniac

Audio Damage Liquid through-zero flanger...

Just a quick note to say that our Liquid through-zero flanger plugin is now available for purchase in the Audio Damage store. Direct link here:

Audio Damage :: Liquid

US$29.00 (cheap!) for AU/VST. Just to save you the trouble of asking, no, there isn't an RTAS version, and no, there never will be one. ;-)

That aside, questions/comments welcome, and we're going to continue this series of $29.00 plugs, so if you have a request for a simple effect that needs the AD stylee, please feel free to mention it here, or drop me an email.
Attached Thumbnails
Audio Damage Liquid through-zero flanger...-liquid_ss.jpg  
Old 27th August 2007
Lives for gear

Wow. Just listened to the samples. This thing sounds amazing. I've been looking for something to do that to synths. Very cool again.
Old 28th August 2007
Lives for gear

Nice job. Just purchased one. Sounds excellent.

Cheers.

Old 28th August 2007
Gear Addict

Sounds awesome. Reeled in again by Audio Damage...

My AD plugs get a LOT of use, especially Dubstation... and they always work, too. Thanks Chris!
Old 28th August 2007
Lives for gear

Nice one Chris. I'll be checking this out. LURVE your fuzz box emulation + Dischord. Well done. thumbsup
Old 28th August 2007
What about adding a simple but useful DRY/WET mix control?

Marco
Old 28th August 2007
Gear Maniac

Uhhh... is that a trick question? There's no such thing in through-zero flanging. The effect is created by cloning the input and moving the two back and forth against each other. There is no "wet" signal or "dry" signal as such to mix.

Or to put it another way, there's no mix because it is essentially useless in this context. The whole point of through-zero flanging precludes it. If, for some reason, you wanted to experiment with that, you could always use it on a send. But the comb filter wouldn't work properly in that context.
Old 29th August 2007
Chris,
I know what you mean, in any case I would like that feature added to Liquid (and to Ratshack too please).

Thanks

Marco
Old 29th August 2007
Gear Maniac

I've been a fan of Audio Damage for a long time, this just makes me even more enthusiastic about you guys!!!
Old 29th August 2007
Gear Addict

Excellent plug! Just like the rest of their stuff!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search