The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
DiBiQuadro MercuryRec - Rectification from Another Planet - New DiBiQuadro Engine
Old 4th September 2020
DiBiQuadro MercuryRec - Rectification from Another Planet - New DiBiQuadro Engine

ONLY WINDOWS OS / ONLY VST3 / 32 OR 64 BIT ENGINE!

MercuryRec continues the series of non-plus-ultra preamp reproductions based on DiBiQuadro proprietary technology and it is now ready for download with Center!

Introductory price is €57.85 (35%OFF).

All links at: DiBiQuadroAudio

MercuryRec (Trial)

MercuryRec (Full)

Rectification from Another Planet

MercuryRec is a highly accurate reproduction – developed with DiBiQuadro proprietary technology – of a preamp famous for its rectification modes, which is, despite of its undisputed reputation in the Heavy Metal environments, capable of nearly any possible musical style. With the original amp being used on countless of records and many genres, in the same way MercuryRec can cover a wide variety of tones: from Blues and Fusion, to Hard Rock and of course Metal.

MercuryRec is not just a simple replica of the 3 channels version but instead a “2 Channels + 1”: the high gain Vintage and Modern schematics recreate the old 2 channels vibe while the Clean is taken from the more recent 3 channels models.

Engage MercuryRec with the certainty that you are getting the same nuances of the real thing in the digital domain, and keep in mind: with the additional tweak section that only DiBiQuadro provides you can add a unique touch and finally get your very own personal sound!

The perfect approach to circuit modeling

Non plus ultra: the extreme limit that cannot be crossed by anyone. From post-classical Latin non plus ultra was the inscription on the Pillars of Hercules (Straits of Gibraltar).

MercuryRec features the same built-from-scratch 64-bit engine used for SaturnLO which is based on general purpose hi-quality algorithms and the most recent non-linear models. Particular attention has been put on the definition of the Non Linear Solver to get the maximum quality and realism, without losing details in favor of performances (Double-Precision Non-Linear Computing).

Our non-plus-ultra reproductions bring a completely new philosophy to the table: being able to shape your tone by giving total access to the circuit components. Managing each gain stage level, shaping the tone-stacks or modifying the tubes characteristics: there is virtually no limit to what you can achieve with our plugins!

The Renderer

The Renderer is a Windows application to process an input wave file in OffLine mode. It can be invoked via command line too. Its purpose is to render long and processing demanding configurations (e.g. high upsampling).

Two selectable tooltip-based GUIs (resizable and 4K compatible)

Default GUI:

Fancy GUI:

System Requirements

MercuryRec is distributed exclusively for Windows 64-bit, in 2 formats:
  • Plugin in VST3 64 bit format;
  • Renderer in Windows executable

Even if you are a Windows user, we recommend to demo the 15-days trial version before making any purchase. Requirements are reported in the table below.

Formats and operating systems different from the ones specified above are not supported yet.

DAW compatibility

MercuryRec can be used on the most popular DAWs (digital audio workstation) on Windows.

Here is a list of the DAWs on which MercuryRec has been tested:
  • Cockos Reaper
  • Presonus Studio One
  • Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo
  • Cakewalk Bandlab/Sonar
  • Ableton Live*
  • Image-Line FL Studio
*Note for Ableton Live users on Windows 10: it is strictly required to run Ableton Live in compatibility mode for Windows 8 (from Ableton Live icon, Properties, Compatibility TAB, Compatibility mode checked + Windows 8).

How to install (TRIAL or FULL)
Fast and easy: just checkout your product on DiBiQuadro website and use Center.
No iLok required!
Attached Thumbnails
DiBiQuadro MercuryRec - Rectification from Another Planet - New DiBiQuadro Engine-thumbnoback.jpg  
Old 5th September 2020
Lives for gear

Congrats on the new release. Looking forward to testing this one out!

Have you all thought about using this tech to do stuff like the Culture Vulture or really pushed filters and mic pres?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBiQuadroDavide View Post
ONLY WINDOWS OS / ONLY VST3 / 32 OR 64 BIT ENGINE!

MercuryRec continues the new series of non-plus-ultra preamp reproductions based on DiBiQuadro proprietary technology and it is now ready for download with Center!

Introductory price is €57.85 (35%OFF).

All links at: DiBiQuadroAudio

MercuryRec (Trial)

MercuryRec (Full)

Rectification from Another Planet

MercuryRec is a highly accurate reproduction – developed with DiBiQuadro proprietary technology – of a preamp famous for its rectification modes, which is, despite of its undisputed reputation in the Heavy Metal environments, capable of nearly any possible musical style. With the original amp being used on countless of records and many genres, in the same way MercuryRec can cover a wide variety of tones: from Blues and Fusion, to Hard Rock and of course Metal.

MercuryRec is not just a simple replica of the 3 channels version but instead a “2 Channels + 1”: the high gain Vintage and Modern schematics recreate the old 2 channels vibe while the Clean is taken from the more recent 3 channels models.

Engage MercuryRec with the certainty that you are getting the same nuances of the real thing in the digital domain, and keep in mind: with the additional tweak section that only DiBiQuadro provides you can add a unique touch and finally get your very own personal sound!

The perfect approach to circuit modeling

Non plus ultra: the extreme limit that cannot be crossed by anyone. From post-classical Latin non plus ultra was the inscription on the Pillars of Hercules (Straits of Gibraltar).

MercuryRec features the same built-from-scratch 64-bit engine used for SaturnLO which is based on general purpose hi-quality algorithms and the most recent non-linear models. Particular attention has been put on the definition of the Non Linear Solver to get the maximum quality and realism, without losing details in favor of performances (Double-Precision Non-Linear Computing).

Our non-plus-ultra reproductions bring a completely new philosophy to the table: being able to shape your tone by giving total access to the circuit components. Managing each gain stage level, shaping the tone-stacks or modifying the tubes characteristics: there is virtually no limit to what you can achieve with our plugins!

The Renderer

The Renderer is a Windows application to process an input wave file in OffLine mode. It can be invoked via command line too. Its purpose is to render long and processing demanding configurations (e.g. high upsampling).

Two selectable tooltip-based GUIs (resizable and 4K compatible)

Default GUI:

Fancy GUI:

System Requirements

MercuryRec is distributed exclusively as Windows 64-bit installer, which delivers these 2 formats:
  • Plugin in VST3 64 bit format;
  • Renderer in Windows executable

Even if you are a Windows user, we recommend to demo the 15-days trial version before making any purchase. Requirements are reported in the table below.

Formats and operating systems different from the ones specified above are not supported yet.

DAW compatibility

MercuryRec can be used on the most popular DAWs (digital audio workstation) on Windows.

Here is a list of the DAWs on which MercuryRec has been tested:
  • Cockos Reaper
  • Presonus Studio One
  • Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo
  • Cakewalk Bandlab/Sonar
  • Ableton Live*
  • Image-Line FL Studio
*Note for Ableton Live users on Windows 10: it is strictly required to run Ableton Live in compatibility mode for Windows 8 (from Ableton Live icon, Properties, Compatibility TAB, Compatibility mode checked + Windows 8).

How to install (TRIAL or FULL)
Fast and easy: just checkout your product on DiBiQuadro website and use Center.
No iLok required!
Old 5th September 2020
Lives for gear

for the first time ever I really dislike being a Mac user
Old 5th September 2020 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by JfromRVA View Post
for the first time ever I really dislike being a Mac user
We (edit: db2) discussed about a porting on Mac, we even started to setup the environment for the development. Unfortunately at the moment there is not enough interest (edit: from people) on our products to invest on it (Mac).

It seems people are not really undertanding the value of what we are offering. Or maybe we are just targeting the wrong audience. DiBiQuadro has a strong technical positioning, not the classic catchy amp sim with doubtful engineering foundations well masked by great marketing. Our purpose is to replace the hardware in the digital world and provide hard evidence for that as much as we can. We don't use other digital products as a benchmark.

Having said that we are not going to give up very easily because we love what we are doing. Eventually just to redefine our priorities. The investment on our side is about time (and this to reply also to some allusion on SaturnLO thread about bankruptcy (!) and our authorization process), we don't take debts or pay collaborators as a policy, because we are our own employees (president, CEO, toilet cleaners and dishwashers at the same time - this is meant to be funny -).
It is more a matter of recognition, and it will take time.
Gear Maniac

Quote:
We discussed about a porting on Mac, we even started to setup the environment for the development. Unfortunately at the moment there is not enough interest on our products to invest on it (Mac).

It seems people are not really undertanding the value of what we are offering. Or maybe we are just targeting the wrong audience.
Could it just maybe also be that:
- your entering an already rather saturated market with a very niche product, a guitar preamp (not even a full amp sim with power amp and cabinets, effects and so on).
- for trying the product you need to register on the web site and download an installer app that installs the product.
- it seems that you are using some proprietary challenge-response copy protection which some people might be reluctant about with a “new” company
- frankly, your marketing lingo is pretty much the same as everyone else’s. Everyone has the best product ever built with proprietary technology.
- no Mac support. A lot of musicians use Macs, that’s the reality.
- the prices are rather high for a single preamp. They might be justified, but are definitely not in the “I don’t have to think about it” range for most people

So it might just be that you do have the best technology out there, but you’re not making it easy enough for interested people to discover, with all the competition out there.

Just some observations from someone who stumbled upon this thread and had a bit of an interested look.
Old 5th September 2020
Gear Maniac

This and saturn sound great but for me personally, it's the cab Sims that will be the most useful as that is the most difficult part for small home setups like mine. I know that you have an n4 cab sim in the pipeline which I can't wait to try. I have virgo and it is the best full amp sim I have used so I am sure your next n4 cab library will be great too.

With the new n4 cab release I might then come back to revisit mercury and saturn.
Old 5th September 2020
Gear Maniac

With SaturnLO and MercuryRec you can deeply customise circuits. As far as I know (I could be wrong, of course, please correct me in case), currently there is only another product giving this possibility, and it's not involving tubes.

When Davide talks about "wrong audience", I think he refers to many amp sim users who want something "ready to use" (maybe a snapshot) and who don't really care about shaping their "own sound"; or maybe they simply search for the right preset among hundreds of predefined ones until they find something that fits for them. Well, I agree with him: SaturnLO and MercuryRec are not for them.

I believe SaturnLO and MercuryRec could be very interesting for skilled people to do circuit explorations, but I also believe that being able to customize the circuit should not scare anyone as you can proceed easily with zero knowledge, trials and errors and - most important - without making any damage.

And qualitywise we believe it's worth it. We own the equivalent real amp of MercuryRec, and this time we made some comparisons.

PS1: We even own the equivalent real amp of SaturnLO, but the send return of the real amp does not allow to take the right sound (and afaik the builder of that amp knew the issue - and the advantages - really well...). I can give more details (and my point of view) if someone is interested.

PS2: More details about how these samples have been made are reported in the product page. Yes: cabinets, when present, are made with N4. I can provide more details about what we used, in case.

PS3: Virgo is a great clean amp, we are really proud of it! This time we compared also the clean section of SaturnLO and MercuryRec, so you will have an idea of the sound qualities (Haha: competing against our own products, how fun is it? ). We'll post other samples later...
Attached Files

CLEAN_MercuryRec.mp3 (627.2 KB, 2122 views)

CLEAN_Real.mp3 (588.8 KB, 2114 views)

CLEAN_MercuryRec_Rev.mp3 (627.2 KB, 2141 views)

CLEAN_Real_Rev.mp3 (627.2 KB, 2111 views)

PUSH_MercuryRec.mp3 (1.07 MB, 2141 views)

PUSH_Real.mp3 (1.07 MB, 2153 views)

PUSH_MercuryRec_Rev.mp3 (1.15 MB, 2122 views)

PUSH_Real_Rev.mp3 (1.15 MB, 2116 views)

VINTAGE_MercuryRec.mp3 (1.11 MB, 2098 views)

VINTAGE_Real.mp3 (1.11 MB, 2095 views)

VINTAGE_MercuryRec_Stereo.mp3 (1.07 MB, 2077 views)

VINTAGE_Real_Stereo.mp3 (1.09 MB, 2095 views)

MODERN_MercuryRec.mp3 (733.1 KB, 2121 views)

MODERN_Real.mp3 (733.1 KB, 2160 views)

MODERN_MercuryRec_Stereo.mp3 (734.1 KB, 2120 views)

MODERN_Real_Stereo.mp3 (734.1 KB, 2162 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagz View Post
Congrats on the new release. Looking forward to testing this one out!

Have you all thought about using this tech to do stuff like the Culture Vulture or really pushed filters and mic pres?
Thanks. We have not think about it yet... for the moment we wanted to concentrate on amps. But in the future we may focus on something else. There are so many things that can be done.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks. We have not think about it yet... for the moment we wanted to concentrate on amps. But in the future we may focus on something else. There are so many things that can be done.
Any chance you guys will do an EL84 based amp? ANY EL84 amp will do. The more the better.
Old 5th September 2020
Gear Nut

I really dont understand why dont you also model the poweramp sections...
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by javahut View Post
Any chance you guys will do an EL84 based amp? ANY EL84 amp will do. The more the better.
Do you mean a V*x A*30 or a generic EL84 based amp? Class AB or A? We can think about it, but we can't make any promise about when and how... someone is still chasing us for Taur...aaaAAHHH!

Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Zeronaut View Post
I really dont understand why dont you also model the poweramp sections...
Because we sampled them

Do you like the audio clips? I mean even these ones...
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBiQuadro Audio View Post
Because we sampled them

Do you like the audio clips? I mean even these ones...
the a/b comparisons for the recto sound truly amazing but then potential buyers also need to buy nebula AND your power amp libraries...

I already have a truly absurd amount of guitar IRs from a lot of developers over the last 14 years...(and many other cabinet/speaker sims included in many other ampsims)

I think that by not doing an complete preamp+power amp emulation your are really losing potential costumers for what truly seems a really great ampsim...specially now in the (sad) age of all-in-one standalone suites for instagram/facebook guitarists
Gear Maniac

Quote:
the a/b comparisons for the recto sound truly amazing

Quote:
to buy nebula AND your power amp libraries...
The library will have a "popular" price, while N4 Player is free...

Quote:
I think that by not doing an complete preamp+power amp emulation your are really losing potential costumers for what truly seems a really great ampsim...specially now in the (sad) age of all-in-one standalone suites for instagram/facebook guitarists
About power-amps, Davide agrees with you. I think that doing what other companies have already done would be a loss of time. I won't report links here, but at least a pair of free VST power amps are available on the internet - I honestly don't use them, even when I use simple IRs or IIR eqs as cabinets. If there will be a modeled poweramp on our side, it will be something "different". For now, we ask users to be patient and check the new library when it will be out - pwrcab2, pwrcab5 and pwrcab10 is what I used to prepare the audio clips, with very small eq corrections.
Old 5th September 2020
Lives for gear

+1 for Mac and also for full power amp and cabinet interaction modelling.

The modelling is clearly on another level, the comparisons are amazing. So much of the magic that gets lost with plugins is the negative feedback interactions provided by different cabs. It seems crazy to have such a good model without having an entire amplifier chain.

The excuses for not currently having a Mac version concern me a little - all the competition you mention provide windows and mac, and what they may lack in technical ability they make up for in their business sense and support. Please reconsider how you market these plugins (or partner/licence your tech to more business savvy developers). because I fear if you continue on the path you’re on these will fade into obscurity.

The market for plugins such as Neural, STL, Nembrini etc is huge. You’re releasing half baked ideas with amazing tech - meet customer expectations and I’m sure this will flourish.
Old 6th September 2020 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinated View Post
full power amp and cabinet
Quote:
The modelling is clearly on another level, the comparisons are amazing.
Thank you!

I think you like also the powercabs for N4 / N4 Player in these audio clips then, which are coming soon.

Everyone has his/her own opinions. Someone will think that the preamps we are building are very good, someone else is really not caring at all at our preamps and he/she is only waiting for this new N4 library, someone else doesn't care about any of what we have done because there must be a modeled power-amp (and who knows what else). To each his/her own.

I personally believe the combination of MercuryRec (or SaturnLO) and N4 powercabs sounds incredibly refined and real. And IMO the modeled higain clips are even better than the real thing because there is no ground noise (no gate has been applied to any of the clips).

Quote:
The excuses for not currently having a Mac version concern me a little
Every development is different, and every company is different. Our current developments have a few dependencies on the Windows platform, and it will take some time to remove them. Just to give you another example, how long it will take for a famous hardware amp modeler to bring full 64-bit engines and to support sample rates different from 48KHz? SaturnLO, MercuryRec and many other plugins have it already, would you classify these hardware limitations as an excuse or you would justify/minimize it for other reasons (ie: brand reputation)?

"Excuses" does not sound like a positive word... I think Davide gave honest reasons. We do what we can and also what we like, at the cost, in this case, of losing potential customers (Mac) - hopefully there will be a version for Mac, we can't say when. If it does not meet your expectations we are sorry, but developing is never as simple as judging on a forum - if you are a developer, you would immediately agree with me.

We read all your comments and we care, but passion is what keeps everything alive.

Cheers!
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thank you!

I think you like also the powercabs for N4 / N4 Player in these audio clips then, which are coming soon.
Looking forward to hearing that one!

Quote:
And IMO the modeled higain clips are even better than the real thing because there is no ground noise (no gate has been applied to any of the clips).
That's cool! I didn't realize that before you said this.

Quote:

"Excuses" does not sound like a positive word... I think Davide gave honest reasons. We do what we can and also what we like, at the cost, in this case, of losing potential customers (Mac) - hopefully there will be a version for Mac, we can't say when. If it does not meet your expectations we are sorry, but developing is never as simple as judging on a forum - if you are a developer, you would immediately agree with me.

We read all your comments and we care, but passion is what keeps everything alive.
I'm a beginner that's just now starting to learn the basics of the outdated NAT3 while putting together a very basic reverb library that may or may not become a commercial product.

I lost so many hours trying to do this, just because I want this thing to exist. I want to realize my vision, even if what I make ultimately becomes a product that no one else is interested in.

If I spend this much time and energy just to do a basic library that I would want to use, I can only imagine how much time and energy you folks at DiBiQuadro Audio have put in to make your products exist in any form. And, God only knows what kind of hurdles and roadblocks you all have/had to deal with in order to bring these products to market.

Supposedly, "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Anyway, congrats on your new release!
Old 6th September 2020
Lives for gear

What latencies are we talking about going from the Dibiquadro Pre to the N4 AMP/Cab programs?
Old 6th September 2020
Gear Addict

You guys get top respect from me for your wonderful nebula libraries and the excellent Virgo. The only thing holding me back at the moment is the price point but only because I have a list of other things to buy too. I have demoed but The Scream going into Virgo is so nice I am not itching for more at the moment but I think I will bite soon. Keep up the top work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by electro View Post
What latencies are we talking about going from the Dibiquadro Pre to the N4 AMP/Cab programs?
I am on a i7 6700, 8GB RAM, it is a bit old, but still good. I am able to play in real time @88.2KHz (the sample rate that I usually use for tracking). I cannot perceive any latency at all, zero crackling, and I am really having tons of joy, with the feeling of an expensive rig micked in the other room while being in the control room. On Reaper I have 0 samples of latency added by MercuryRec (or SaturnLO) and 132 (sometimes 66) added by the N4 powercab. I am using a buffer size of 512 samples so the delay is ~5.8/5.9ms as displayed by Reaper (similar to ~2m of distance from an amp).
Attached Thumbnails
DiBiQuadro MercuryRec - Rectification from Another Planet - New DiBiQuadro Engine-latencymercuryrecn4.jpg  
Old 7th September 2020
Lives for gear

Please put the Size button in the upper right corner. I clicked it by accident and had to delete the plugin to open it again.

First impressions:

Download and read the user manual FIRST.
"Buy" a trial of MercuryRec THIRD
Download the DiBiQuadro Center application FOURTH.

You need to noise reduce your heavy metal guitar files or use a nice noise gate plugin FIRST.

You also need a speaker cabinet plugin to put after it.

It sounds REALLY good. It's worth the "hassle" which to me is no different than setting up a real amp. It does one thing and it does it extremely well...emulate a guitar preamp.

Fender Tele recorded at 96 kHz + clean channel + reverb plugin = blues heaven. (I do prefer Virgo, but this is a good substitute).

Ibanez 7 string down tuned, recorded at 96 kHz + Modern channel = death metal heaven. Gives you "that sound" with little fuss and none of that nasty digital hairiness that is present on the majority of heavy gain emulations.

I haven't even dug into the Tweak menu yet...not sure if I even need to before I pull the purchase trigger.

Edit: This new MercuryRec plugin sounds excellent when blended with other instruments including other guitars (double/quadruple tracked)...another good sign.

Last edited by doom64; 7th September 2020 at 02:53 AM..
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 View Post
Please put the Size button in the upper right corner. I clicked it by accident and had to delete the plugin to open it again.

First impressions:

Download and read the user manual FIRST.
"Buy" a trial of MercuryRec THIRD
Download the DiBiQuadro Center application FOURTH.

You need to noise reduce your heavy metal guitar files or use a nice noise gate plugin FIRST.

You also need a speaker cabinet plugin to put after it.

It sounds REALLY good. It's worth the "hassle" which to me is no different than setting up a real amp. It does one thing and it does it extremely well...emulate a guitar preamp.

Fender Tele recorded at 96 kHz + clean channel + reverb plugin = blues heaven. (I do prefer Virgo, but this is a good substitute).

Ibanez 7 string down tuned, recorded at 96 kHz + Modern channel = death metal heaven. Gives you "that sound" with little fuss and none of that nasty digital hairiness that is present on the majority of heavy gain emulations.

I haven't even dug into the Tweak menu yet...not sure if I even need to before I pull the purchase trigger.
I was staring really hard at your post, wondering why I can't click the audio files...
Lives for gear

Quote:
I was staring really hard at your post, wondering why I can't click the audio files...
I like to keep a low profile around here. I will render out some public domain tracks though in a few minutes.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Here you go, straight from the DAW. I don't even know how to use the renderer app.

Not the best DI'd tracks (plus they were recorded at 44.1 kHz) but they are what I could find for a 30 minute practice job. The ones I initially ran through them--which I cannot post--plus the ones DBQ posted above are of better quality. But these still give the idea of how full and without "digital fuzz" this can get.

The only EQ used was the one built into MercuryRec. The bluesy track (my favorite one of the three) had Black Rooster VLA-3A applied post-cabinet and pre-reverb.
Attached Files

MercuryRec_Heavy_1.mp3 (1.00 MB, 1567 views)

MercuryRec_Heavy_2.mp3 (623.0 KB, 1569 views)

MercuryRec_BluesyClean.mp3 (502.6 KB, 1540 views)

Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 View Post
Here you go, straight from the DAW. I don't even know how to use the renderer app.

Not the best DI'd tracks (plus they were recorded at 44.1 kHz) but they are what I could find for a 30 minute practice job. The ones I initially ran through them--which I cannot post--plus the ones DBQ posted above are of better quality. But these still give the idea of how full and without "digital fuzz" this can get.

The only EQ used was the one built into MercuryRec. The bluesy track had Black Rooster VLA-3A applied post-cabinet and pre-reverb.
Awesome! These sound really good. So, it's not hard to imagine the 96 kHz versions sounding better. I think I get what you mean about an absence of "digital fuzz".

Thanks, doom64!!!
Old 7th September 2020
Here for the gear

+1 for Mac here.

I got super stoked when this showed up in my email but don’t have a Windows system unfortunately. I’m loving Virgo, though (I use a lot of Acustica Audio plug-ins too).

Will keep my eye on this...
Old 8th September 2020
Gear Addict

Used your new download centre to try Saturn again (really nice btw) but Mercury is throwing up errors and won't load in Reaper and completely crashed Ableton when loading. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 2004 and latest Reaper. IS there a log file?
I reinstalled and still happening
Old 8th September 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMaloogalooga View Post
Used your new download centre to try Saturn again (really nice btw) but Mercury is throwing up errors and won't load in Reaper and completely crashed Ableton when loading. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 2004 and latest Reaper. IS there a log file?
I tried the demo as well. Crashes on Studio One v5 (latest update) Windows 10, all x64
Old 9th September 2020
Gear Head

It's a bit strange that the SaturnLo is followed by the MercuryRec. Since these are only the preamps, wasn't it evident from the schematics that these two particular amps - mike soldano and randall smith have confirmed this fact - feature an identical preamp section (smith "stole" it directly from soldano)?

Sure, the recto has some extra modes, but with an identical or close to identical preamp, wouldn't it have been better to model something a bit more different in order to truly broaden the range of your initial offerings?

I hope the N4 power amp and cab libraries will get released very soon. Already patiently waiting for 3 weeks. Will you announce this product on the dibiquadro site or will this be an acustica audio product and sold through their store?
Old 9th September 2020 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMaloogalooga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick81 View Post
I tried the demo as well. Crashes on Studio One v5 (latest update) Windows 10, all x64
Hi,

could you kindly contact us on
https://dibiquadroaudio.com/contact-us/ . This is the only way to start a basic investigation, from your user accounts (checking the generation of licenses, etc), and eventually to ask more details later.

Thank you

PS: after the release of MercuryRec we received only one request of support and it was about installation from Center / temporary connection issue (currently closed as solved).
📝 Reply