The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
GHOST DULCITONE has left this spiritual plane - long live DULCITONIUM !
Old 24th July 2020
SamplesLoops GHOST DULCITONE has left this spiritual plane - long live DULCITONIUM !

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but it's curtains for GHOST DULCITONE 1900 - a beautiful and loved stalwart of the Sound Dust rosta has moved on to a different realm.

But filling her shoes we have something even more dusty, swoony and achingly gorgeous.
DULCITONIUM upgrades GHOST DULCITONE - with almost completely new sample content that now includes a Dulcitone 1884 through tape, a stretched Dulcitone 1900, a Dulcitone 1900 clunk layer and newly tweaked convolution ghosts, oh and a new engine.
She sounds similar - but at least 37% better - and with many more possibilities.

Have a look and a listen here

Obviously in these tricky times there is a bigger than usual intro offer - so use the discount code DULCITONIUM40 in the cart for a 40% discount offer until August 9th 2020

...also 80% discount for GHOST DULCITONE users

www.sound-dust.com

Old 25th July 2020
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Dust View Post

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but it's curtains for GHOST DULCITONE 1900 - a beautiful and loved stalwart of the Sound Dust rosta has moved on to a different realm.

But filling her shoes we have something even more dusty, swoony and achingly gorgeous.
DULCITONIUM upgrades GHOST DULCITONE - with almost completely new sample content that now includes a Dulcitone 1884 through tape, a stretched Dulcitone 1900, a Dulcitone 1900 clunk layer and newly tweaked convolution ghosts, oh and a new engine.
She sounds similar - but at least 37% better - and with many more possibilities.

Have a look and a listen here

Obviously in these tricky times there is a bigger than usual intro offer - so use the discount code DULCITONIUM40 in the cart for a 40% discount offer until August 9th 2020

...also 80% discount for GHOST DULCITONE users

www.sound-dust.com

Tough crowd this week Pendle! I guess everyone's gone to Florida for a holiday. Or Bournemouth...

Dulcitonium sounds fantastic, but I didn't expect anything less! Just one thing - I might be getting to an age where some of the knobs are getting a teensy bit small, but then I am working mostly on a laptop at the moment.

Anyhow, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what comes along next...

:-)
Old 25th July 2020
Ha Ha - thanks Mongoose.

Think i'd rather be in Bournemouth than Florida at the moment
Old 9th August 2020
LAST day today (9th August 2020) to get your 40% intro discount.

www.sound-dust.com/dulcitonium
Old 9th August 2020
Lives for gear

Just discovered this company - yeah, where have I been all this time...

Fantastic, atmospheric instruments. Will be buying a handful soon enough.
Old 12th August 2020
Thanks noiseflaw - let me know if you are going for a handful and we'll knit you a deal
Old 13th August 2020
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Dust View Post
Thanks noiseflaw - let me know if you are going for a handful and we'll knit you a deal
Just... what an awesome developer.

This library is really great. Also, my client recently loved an instrumental track based around Infundibulum 1. I need stock up on more soon as well, they are inspiring. Thanks for the work you do Pendle!
๐Ÿ“ Reply