The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA
Old 8th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Software Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA

Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-upgrade-galore-03.jpg

We've just upgraded our unmissable flagship Osaka 2 Mix EQ and its awesome vintage cousin Tokyo 2 Tube EQ. While we were at it, due to popular demand, we also perfected our Enna 2 & Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle with some spicy new controls.

To our loyal customers: these upgrades are free if you already own V1 of the aforementioned plugins. If you haven't got them yet, now is the perfect time to get them with a special offer of 30% off the V2.0 releases.
Also, as a side note, you'll be pleased to note that N4 is also being updated by Acustica Audio in this launch phase. All of this for a better user experience and pristine sound-quality you've come to expect.
Go on - try them, test them, compare them with you other equalizers... and we hope you enjoy them. You can read about what we've improved in the upgrades on our website here.

Osaka 2 Mix EQ change log:
• High pass filter and Low pass filter added
• Cleaner, more accurate frequency-response curves, and PH distortion.
• New re-sampled preamp with the same technique of Brighton.
• New re-sampled DRIFT+ with the same technique of Brighton.
• Now with full 44, 48, 96 native pack and better SRC.
• Overall CPU usage improvements.
• Redefined knobs resolution and progression for a better overall usability.

Tokyo 2 Tube EQ change log:
• Better, more accurate frequency-response curves. Solved some rare cases of reported slight-echo.
• Better, more accurate phase distortion.
• UI with written Frequency and Volume values, due to popular demand.
• New re-sampled (second unit) preamp with the same technique of Brighton.
• Now with full 44, 48, 96 native pack and better SRC.
• Overall CPU usage improvement.
• Redefined knob resolution and progression for a better usability.

Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle change log:
• ENNA: Intensity control now with 1/3 button for a finer control, ideal for mastering purpose.
• ENNA: IN knob for a complete gain staging control.
• TELGE: MIX knob added for placing the plugin also as insert.
• TELGE: IN knob for a complete gain staging control.
• BOTH: VU meter revision.

Prices (MSRP): €70.00 [now with the introductory price of €49 (30% off) until the 8th of August]

Licensing: Challenge-response authorization system allows activation for two computers per license.

The trial version is fully functional for a duration of four weeks. Trial license allows the activation of two computers per license. The trial versions are available in Aquarius.

Compatibility
Available in VST, AU, AAX – 64 bit formats.

A little bit about London Acoustics:
We are a London-based group of very passionate producers and musicians with a passion for recording gear and years of experience working in the pro-audio industry. Our mission is to offer cool new sound palettes for Acustica Audio Nebula users and, of course, for ourselves!

London Acoustics Plugin Installation tutorial:
YouTube

Don't miss them.
Attached Thumbnails
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-upgrade-galore-03.jpg  
Old 8th July 2020
Lives for gear

Great updates! Can't wait to test them.
Old 8th July 2020
Gear Addict

London Acoustics is the kind of cool company you want to support even if their products aren't amazing. Luckily their products are amazing so it's a win-win.
Old 8th July 2020
Here for the gear

The updates are not available here in Aquarius? So how do I install them? Thank you!
Old 8th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete303 View Post
The updates are not available here in Aquarius? So how do I install them? Thank you!
These are upgrade, not update, a totally new installer, then please have a look to your "purchased" tab in Aquarius
Old 8th July 2020
Here for the gear

Ah got it, you have to switch to legacy mode first..
Old 8th July 2020
Very nice, thanks for the upgrades

Is there a bug with the Enna mix knob? it keeps snapping to dry when changed.

Edit: Enna2 is broken for me in N4, missing in/out knobs, other knobs turn but nothing works. Telge2 works fine.
Old 8th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiodistortion View Post

Edit: Enna2 is broken for me in N4, missing in/out knobs, other knobs turn but nothing works. Telge2 works fine.
Wonderful upgrades, thank you LONDON ACOUSTICS!

I can confirm a malfunction on ENNA2.
In my case the dry/wet knob is stucked on the dry and doesn't move at all.
Old 8th July 2020
N4 Tokyo is using 30-50% more CPU for me. 44.1, 2048 buffer.

Going back to version 1.

Osaka 2 is perfect!
Old 9th July 2020
Lives for gear

Following
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
N4 Tokyo is using 30-50% more CPU for me. 44.1, 2048 buffer.

Going back to version 1.

Osaka 2 is perfect!
Quite strange this level of percentage , can you please list your HW & SW setup, and DAW?
Tokyo is the biggest step forward in these upgades, then to to reach the planned sound quality level it uses some CPU more than v.1, but this step level is too high! Not found here.
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:

Are you using the trial or the commercial version?

Is the layout something like the attachment?
Attached Thumbnails
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-106619375_2669572056696136_9074687649397975723_o.jpg  
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arionas View Post
Wonderful upgrades, thank you LONDON ACOUSTICS!

I can confirm a malfunction on ENNA2.
In my case the dry/wet knob is stucked on the dry and doesn't move at all.
Are you on the commercial, right? Your HW/SW setup?
BTW all of this seems to be a authorization-glitch problem.

Please, try to uninstall, reinstall and reauthorize. Thanks.

[edit]: ah, sorry, is this setup still valid? "Mac-pro 3.33 12cores, OS 10.13.6, Cubase Pro 10.5, Reaper 5, Studio One Pro 4, Pro Tools 12, Logic X, Mixbus 32C, Wavelab 10, N4, Acquas, UAD 2 octo(x2)-quad(x1), Vienna MIR PR"
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

We were able to replicate the problem, it seems an Aquarius issue (authorization/protection).
We contacted AA and then we will have some updates on this, likely, after the 9am UTC+2
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-update-a001.jpg

Please update to the last version available A001 - July 2020
This version will fix any previous ENNA issues.
Thanks to everyone for the precious feedback and sorry for the issue.
Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-update-a001.jpg  
Old 9th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Acoustics View Post

Please update to the last version available A001 - July 2020
This version will fix any previous ENNA issues.
Thanks to everyone for the precious feedback and sorry for the issue.
Enjoy
Quite fast, thanks!
Old 9th July 2020
Lives for gear

I can't find an up to date trial for Enna / Telge in Aquarius ?
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod Slaughter View Post
I can't find an up to date trial for Enna / Telge in Aquarius ?
Hi Tod, try to click, in Aquarius, to Enna 2 and Telge 2 commercial, then on the right-hand side of the description page you should find also the trial-version link.

Or go to the AA website and "buy" the trial with your account (the legit way to do this ) the you will find the trial in your "purchased" tab in the Aquarius app.
Old 9th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hi Tod, try to click, in Aquarius, to Enna 2 and Telge 2 commercial, then on the right-hand side of the description page you should find also the trial-version link.

Or go to the AA website and "buy" the trial with your account (the legit way to do this ) the you will find the trial in your "purchased" tab in the Aquarius app.
I'm only getting Enna / Telge 1 showing in aquarius. Release date 30 Jan 2020
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I'm only getting Enna / Telge 1 showing in aquarius. Release date 30 Jan 2020
Even in the "purchased" tab?
Old 9th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Even in the "purchased" tab?
I bought the trial from Acustica website but it doesn't show in Purchased tab. I am logged in at Acustica
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I bought the trial from Acustica website but it doesn't show in Purchased tab. I am logged in at Acustica
:(

Please open a ticket.
Old 9th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
:(

Please open a ticket.

Have done - thanks
Old 11th July 2020
Gear Head

I’ve been using Osaka mix EQ for a week now after enjoying the demoes for a month or so and thought that I should let you know my thoughts.

My mixing journey has always led me to channel strips. I started with Waves SSL years ago after seeing the pros mix my records with it. I then moved onto Slate digital before eventually ending up in the Acustica camp for general purpose EQ and compression. I’d like to add that there’s still room for the brands previously mentioned, but the vibe I got with the EQs from Acustica just struck me, and so a life of slower knob turning began 😂

So I was using Big Ceil and Violet as my go to utilitarian combo. Mostly used on vocals and subgroups, but I’d still reach for it first to try. You never know until you try.

Then I downloaded the trial of Osaka Mix EQ 2. I also downloaded the Sand trial just to see if I’d have that happy moment - being reunited with the SSL sound that I had grown to know and love.

Well. Colour me surprised. I spent a good 10 mins with the ssl g home brew EQ. Yes, it was pretty good, but after a good amount of slow knob twiddling I still wasn’t happy.

So I tried out Osaka Mix EQ 2. Jheeeezuuuus. 2 mins later I had a full, sparkly, but not harsh vocal. The preamp and drift modes literally helped the vocal sit in the mix with a couple of buttons. I was and still am seriously impressed. It’s very responsive on my system (8700k laptop) and after trying it out on drums, piano, bass and everything in between. It’s now my go to for sure.

Following this trend I decided to trial Brighton. I’ve recently used Big Ceil to grab transients and Violet to smooth out what’s left. It’s worked well for me over the last year.

However, I tried Brighton on its own...OMG. They did it again 😂 2 minutes and my vocals were sounding smooth and alive! It can be damn fast for an opto compressor and the saturation control, paired with the transient control can really help tailor the sound, I tended to turn the saturation down on Brighton but probably because I was using the preamp and drift in Osaka. EQing into Brighton gave me great results and I am truly blown away by what London Acoustics have achieved here.

There are a handful of brands who I associate with quality analog style audio plugins, and London Acoustics are on that list without a shadow of a doubt.

Great guys too!! Looking forward to seeing what you come out with in the future 👊🏼
Old 11th July 2020
A question, with Tokyo & Osaka, why does boosting the low, mid low & to some extent the mid high also cut some of the highs?
I looked at the frequency response curves in the manuals for Osaka & Tokyo and it doesn't tally with what I'm seeing here.
I've seen this across multiple Acustica EQ's, what's the reasoning behind this?
Old 12th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by method1 View Post
A question, with Tokyo & Osaka, why does boosting the low, mid low & to some extent the mid high also cut some of the highs?
I looked at the frequency response curves in the manuals for Osaka & Tokyo and it doesn't tally with what I'm seeing here.
I've seen this across multiple Acustica EQ's, what's the reasoning behind this?
Are you referring to Tokyo and Osaka v.1 or the latest v.2?
Can you please list your system/os/daw?
Which work frequency are you using?
Thanks
Old 12th July 2020
Quote:
Are you referring to Tokyo and Osaka v.1 or the latest v.2?
Can you please list your system/os/daw?
Which work frequency are you using?
Thanks
Hi, v2. MacOs 10.13.6, 48khz.
Old 12th July 2020
Gear Head

It’s the samplerate conversion of the vectors I believe. I only use them at 44.1.
Old 12th July 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltarRecords View Post
It’s the samplerate conversion of the vectors I believe. I only use them at 44.1.
Thanks, is this a demo limitation?
Old 12th July 2020
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by method1 View Post
Thanks, is this a demo limitation?
I believe it happens when the native vectors/impulses aren’t there. Some are released with 44.1 and 96khz vectors only so if operating at a different sample rate, the internal SRC sticks its nose in an scews the results.

Last edited by BaltarRecords; 12th July 2020 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: correction
📝 Reply