The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA
Old 12th July 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltarRecords View Post
I believe it happens when the native vectors/impulses arenโ€™t there. Some are released with 44.1 and 96khz vectors only so if operating at a different sample rate, the internal arc sticks its nose in an scews the results.
Thanks, appreciate the explanation.
Old 12th July 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by method1 View Post
Thanks, is this a demo limitation?
Yes, forgot to mention that the demo is 44/96 only, while the full version has 44.1/48/88.2/96 libraries.

In the trial version N4 makes a realtime (very fast indeed) SRC from 44.1 to 48 and some vectors will be rendered slightly uneven. But the overall sound is quite close to the full version.
Old 12th July 2020
Lives for gear
I always wondered if all sample rates are really sampled at those frequencies, or if they are downsampled from 96Khz...

Anyone using those for mastering, or they are too coloured for that purpose?
Old 12th July 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalawag View Post
I always wondered if all sample rates are really sampled at those frequencies, or if they are downsampled from 96Khz...
All the Acqua and N4 Acqua libraries are carefully downsampled (with the best state-of-the-art tech available today) from 96khz (sometimes from 192kHz if it worth) to maintain the coherence from the various frequencies.
In this way the frequency response will be the same between the various working rates, as the phase distortion, the THD and dynamics of the preamp.
Especially for sampling hardware, vintage or not, it will be otherwise extremely hard if not impossible to have the same sound between the different frequency rates sampled one by one.
Old 13th July 2020
Gear Head

Well itโ€™s slaying every track I put in its path. Touched up the vocal on a finished mix just because I could. Just a tiny bass boost. The client loved it! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ
Old 14th July 2020
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltarRecords View Post
Well itโ€™s slaying every track I put in its path. Touched up the vocal on a finished mix just because I could. Just a tiny bass boost. The client loved it! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ
That demo is scary good!!
Old 15th July 2020
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-patch-book-02_low.jpg

Download the FACTORY PATCH SHEETS from the product pages (in the "Manual" tab) and enjoy the great sound of our equalisers.

www.londonacoustics.com/

Currently the N4 patch saving system doesn't allow an easy sharing between different systems and OS, then we decided to follow the good "old school" way to give a start point to who likes it.
At the end we are speaking of hadware, isn't?

Happy mixing

ps. you can then save your own N4 patch-bank file in local.
Attached Thumbnails
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-patch-book-02_low.jpg  
Old 15th July 2020
Gear Maniac

The Tokyo EQ is really nice! I don't need it now but will def. add it to my wish list
Old 23rd July 2020
We received an interesting enquiry about ENNA 2, so we think it can be useful to be reported also here, for everyone:

QUESTION: "Hi! I have a question about Enna2, please.

First, I absolutely love Enna and Telge. They've made a huge difference in my tones.

So... we have Intensity, Focus, and Mix to the left of the Active switch. After I mess with Intensity and Focus to find out what I want, and then perhaps only dial about 10% of it in with the Mix knob, does this mean I'm only getting 10% of what the Active switch does? Or is everything to the left of Active in series with Active?

I'd like to know that I'm getting 100% of the Active effect even if I'm not at 100% on Mix.

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you!
"

ANSWER: according with the manual, page 7, there are 4 separated stages in the signal path of this plugin, then even if you set the enhancer stage to the 10%, the "Active" button stage will be always at its 100% (when activated, of course).

Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-la_enna-telge_explanation.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-la_enna-telge_explanation.jpg  
Old 30th July 2020

Some new tests from minute 00:53, just after the promo.

Old 7th August 2020
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-noo-03-low.jpg

Don't miss it!
Attached Thumbnails
Tokyo 2 Tube EQ, Osaka 2 Mix EQ, Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancer Bundle UPGRADES from LA-noo-03-low.jpg  
๐Ÿ“ Reply