The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
waveTracing SP950 effect plugin: SP1200 & S950 combination
Old 27th June 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pos_ View Post
Fair enough, although you vehemently pushed for a DAW-compatible version back when I did the web app:
SP12k - Sampling Percussion (inspired by the SP1200)
SP12k - Sampling Percussion (inspired by the SP1200)
always gonna be those people.

good work. bought and using the plug, thanks
Old 27th June 2020
Lives for gear

Can't please em all. I for one am quite pleased though!
Old 27th June 2020
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idontcare View Post
Like the way you singled me out.other people asked too and it just felt like a common sense move as in terms of workflow i find having to incorporate things like web apps very tedious given my main computer is offline.it might surprise you to learn that i don't live on Gearslutz and i very rarely go back through posts i have made to see if people have replied if i haven't been on here for a long while,as i don't really have much vested interest in doing so.its just a pastime for me to shoot the **** when i have time to do so as i have very few actual friends who are into music production these days..me requesting it be a plugin is more about it being more convenient to try it(which wouldn't have been a convenience anyways considering you decided not to release a demo of the plugin verison)not really any kind of indication of me validating its sound(which is clear from the tone of the replies you linked).i wasn't aware it was just about the aliasing and the filtering otherwise(which i didnt realise till i demoed it a month or so after that thread) i never would have been interested in the first place.i read "model of SP1200"and got ahead of myself
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/participated.php
Old 29th June 2020
This thread is approaching its age limit and will soon be automatically moved to the "older than 2 months" sub section.

As a consequence it will not be directly listed anymore, so you should probably subscribe to the thread if you want to be informed about news and updates.

Planed updates include AAX support, potential UI tweaks, as well as additional features like "under the hood" settings (bitdepth, sample rate).
Also stay tuned for future products!

Cheers
Old 2nd July 2020
Gear Head

Quote:
This thread is approaching its age limit and will soon be automatically moved to the "older than 2 months" sub section.

As a consequence it will not be directly listed anymore, so you should probably subscribe to the thread if you want to be informed about news and updates.

Planed updates include AAX support, potential UI tweaks, as well as additional features like "under the hood" settings (bitdepth, sample rate).
Also stay tuned for future products!

Cheers
Tuned and don't touch that dial
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Would buy AAX!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

@ pos_
I was thinking and we all forgot about one thing:
OG, NI Maschine, eSPi by Low-Hiss have that infamous dynamic pitch, each note\tune step sounds different.
My point is - if i record a sequence, for example:
C5-E5-A4-G4 (note names and octave) every note have same aliasing.
Off course i can automate SP950 fader but i doubt is there too many SP geeks like my will do automation for more legit sound.

Creator? What would you think about this?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

that#s why i asked before, if it would be possible to modulate the fader by incoming audio like on the ableton "CORPUS" effect (you have to fold out the left part to see this parameter)
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbonmicguy View Post
Would buy AAX!
I will get back to it starting next month!
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFSAKA View Post
@ pos_
I was thinking and we all forgot about one thing:
OG, NI Maschine, eSPi by Low-Hiss have that infamous dynamic pitch, each note\tune step sounds different.
My point is - if i record a sequence, for example:
C5-E5-A4-G4 (note names and octave) every note have same aliasing.
Off course i can automate SP950 fader but i doubt is there too many SP geeks like my will do automation for more legit sound.

Creator? What would you think about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonStrom View Post
that#s why i asked before, if it would be possible to modulate the fader by incoming audio like on the ableton "CORPUS" effect (you have to fold out the left part to see this parameter)
I hear you, but I guess an effect plugin is not the best/simplest way to do this.
A sampler SP plugin is in the works, which should address this use case.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I hear you, but I guess an effect plugin is not the best/simplest way to do this.
A sampler SP plugin is in the works, which should address this use case.
Consider it pre-ordered
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear