The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Black Rooster Audio offers the #STAYHOME BUNDLE
Old 4 weeks ago
  #121
Lives for gear
 
cprompt's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPruitt View Post
Damn, looks like I just missed this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelDroste View Post
I think they missed a trick people don’t get paid until the first of the month some people like me so I just got an influx of cash and then the sale is over
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRooster View Post
And if you missed it, you can always drop me a line.
Worth dropping him a line, I guess
Old 4 weeks ago
  #122
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by cprompt View Post
Worth dropping him a line, I guess
I read him saying if people miss the offer then contact him!
Old 4 weeks ago
  #123
Lives for gear
 
cprompt's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickskii View Post
I read him saying if people miss the offer then contact him!
Yeah, I think that's what he meant. Certainly no harm in contacting him.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #124
Gear Maniac
 
BlackRooster's Avatar
Thank you!

We are proud to announce that we have sold more than 2,500 #STAYHOME bundles in 6 weeks, and as a result we are donating $25,449.54 to the WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

A huge thank you to our Black Rooster Audio Family for buying our #STAYHOME bundles and for your endless support. We could not have done it without you!

If you want to learn more about our donation and how we have made this possible, check out our Black Rooster Audio Blog!

Stay kind, #STAYHOME and stay safe!

Nikita Alvaro
Black Rooster Audio | Marketing
Old 3 weeks ago
  #125
Lives for gear
 
cprompt's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRooster View Post
we are donating $25,449.54 to the WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.
Wow, fantastic! Well done BR, you are great guys. Also, your plugins are awesome too
Old 3 weeks ago
  #126
Gear Maniac
 
Illusionaire's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRooster View Post
We are proud to announce that we have sold more than 2,500 #STAYHOME bundles in 6 weeks, and as a result we are donating $25,449.54 to the WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

A huge thank you to our Black Rooster Audio Family for buying our #STAYHOME bundles and for your endless support. We could not have done it without you!

If you want to learn more about our donation and how we have made this possible, check out our Black Rooster Audio Blog!

Stay kind, #STAYHOME and stay safe!

Nikita Alvaro
Black Rooster Audio | Marketing
You guys are great! I already had most of your plugins but it was a good chance for me to complete the collection and I am glad you supported a good cause! All the best and I am looking forward to your new releases!
Old 3 weeks ago
  #127
Gear Addict
Great news
Old 3 weeks ago
  #128
Lives for gear
 
MichaelDroste's Avatar
 

Missed it :( great job on the donation
Old 2 weeks ago
  #129
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRooster View Post
We are proud to announce that we have sold more than 2,500 #STAYHOME bundles in 6 weeks, and as a result we are donating $25,449.54 to the WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

A huge thank you to our Black Rooster Audio Family for buying our #STAYHOME bundles and for your endless support. We could not have done it without you!

If you want to learn more about our donation and how we have made this possible, check out our Black Rooster Audio Blog!

Stay kind, #STAYHOME and stay safe!

Nikita Alvaro
Black Rooster Audio | Marketing
Congrats. Great job and very high quality plugs for sure.
Old 2 weeks ago
  #130
Here for the gear
 

Edelweiss

I really like the plugins
I only dont understand why the Edelweiss only works in stereo? I understand it as a channel strip... but i cant use it with vocals, guitars etc unless I convert them to stereo.... do I miss something?
Old 1 week ago
  #131
Here for the gear
 

Wow I missed this offer.. would there be similar offers soon?
Old 1 week ago
  #132
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenstein View Post
Wow I missed this offer.. would there be similar offers soon?
Extremely unlikely to have such a sale again. But I’m not B.R. so really have no idea. I can only say that I’d never seen a sale like that for B.R. since they started publishing plugins.
Old 1 week ago
  #133
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenstein View Post
Wow I missed this offer.. would there be similar offers soon?
There will probably be some kind of sale during the winter holiday season. Usually it's been 60 or 70% off.
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump