The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Tone Projects announces Unisum Mastering Compressor
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune L-H View Post
Your request makes total sense, but I do want to point out that the harmonic content generated by Hygge depends on both frequency and level. At 1kHz it's dominated by 2nd order harmonics up until approx -4dB.

Cheers,
Rune
Yes, I understand. And I am also aware that one runs the risk of overcomplicating things...

However, since Unisum is so capable at a wide variety of applications and topologies, it makes sense to eventually extend that flexibility to the characteristics of the saturation since it is included. This takes nothing away from how phenomenal Unisum is as a compressor.

Anyway, I'll leave it there; as I am reviewing Unisum (as you know).

Thanks, Rune.

Rob
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Anyone else have an issue with the latest version? I'm on Sequoia 15 and it started throwing kernel errors??? Scary, all is fine with previous version Win 10 Pro x64. It had been like a rock for months.

G
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Are there any 'noob/dummy' tutorials for Unisum? I found 1 or 2, probably good for tech and advanced users. But they raised more questions then answers to me.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectacular g View Post
Anyone else have an issue with the latest version? I'm on Sequoia 15 and it started throwing kernel errors??? Scary, all is fine with previous version Win 10 Pro x64. It had been like a rock for months.

G
I've received a couple of reports about problems reloading Sequoia/Samplitude projects after updating Unisum. It seems there are no problems when inserting a new Unisum instance. Can you confirm this to be the case too? If not, please reach out to me at support at toneprojects.com.

I have a working fix for Samplitude, but need to test with Sequoia as well.

Cheers,
Rune
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune L-H View Post
I've received a couple of reports about problems reloading Sequoia/Samplitude projects after updating Unisum. It seems there are no problems when inserting a new Unisum instance. Can you confirm this to be the case too? If not, please reach out to me at support at toneprojects.com.

I have a working fix for Samplitude, but need to test with Sequoia as well.

Cheers,
Rune
Thanks Rune good to know I'm not the only one. Same deal with both Sequoia 15 and Samp ProX5 suite. I uninstalled the latest and cannot afford to experiment at the moment.

G
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Does anyone else have the problem of the sound almost disappearing when 'Hygge' is switched on. I noticed that started happening in Bitwig. Will try in Reaper today.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Carlyon View Post
Does anyone else have the problem of the sound almost disappearing when 'Hygge' is switched on. I noticed that started happening in Bitwig. Will try in Reaper today.
no issues here with unisum 1.1.1 as vst3 and Bitwig 3.2.8 or Reaper @ 96k.
Workstation runs Win10.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

No issues here either, Unisum has been rock solid since day one.

Mojave, VST3, Reaper @ 96K.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear
No issues, Win 10, Ableton 10 @ 48k
Old 3 days ago
Gear Addict

1.1.2 update is out
v.1.1.2 (September 2020)
FIX: Reloading projects with old Unisum versions could cause crashes in Samplitude/Sequoia
Minor updates and additions to factory presets
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Just woke up and there it is.... @ Rune L-H is the man!!!!

G
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Nice! I was getting crashes with reaper too, during startup. Will see if this fixes it!
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

I had problems with Cubase 10.5 taking ages to start while loading vst3 plugins just after I did the first update to Unisum. Hopefully this new update will help... (?)
📝 Reply