The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
WesAudio announces ngLEVELER
Old 1st February 2020
Lives for gear

Can you tell us more about the per channel analog saturation?

Im spesifically looking for an afordable 8 to 16 channel analog overdrive/saturation system for stem mixing, using the saturation to shave transients and add some analog flavor..
Old 3rd February 2020
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimotei View Post
Can you tell us more about the per channel analog saturation?

Im spesifically looking for an afordable 8 to 16 channel analog overdrive/saturation system for stem mixing, using the saturation to shave transients and add some analog flavor..
Saturation circuit is our own implementation based on VCA - and it is available in most of our units. It is really great way to push tracks forward. It is very subtle in Mid mode, and becomes more apparent in High mode. You can check this _HYPERION video, THD will sound very similar in ngLEVELER:

Old 6th February 2020
Lives for gear

4 of these can potentially solve the lack of automation in the ssl origin. Kill the faders and use the leveler faders.
Old 7th February 2020
Here for the gear

I know this off topic but wes you are such a fantastic company could you please make a summing box with stereo channels that also has an array of aux channels so one could route effects, outboard etc ?
xx
Old 7th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke da ruff cut View Post
I know this off topic but wes you are such a fantastic company could you please make a summing box with stereo channels that also has an array of aux channels so one could route effects, outboard etc ?
xx
this.

You guys are half way there anyways with the leveler.
paired with your new buss comp we would have a two headed monster.
Old 16th February 2020
Here for the gear

Hello again just to reiterate I would like a summing mixer to possess all the options and routing abilities of a ultra expensive high end console minus the pres and eq.
Thanks again
Xxxxxx
P.s please add daisy chain ability to up the channel count !
Thank you so much
Old 16th February 2020
Lives for gear

I'm currently rocking a Matrix/Sigma combo... I would gladly replace it with a neater solution.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search