The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How would your music sound in a perfect room? A supernatural reverb from denise
Old 7th August 2020 | Show parent
  #151
Gear Maniac
 
Denise.Audio's Avatar
 

Hi all,

just dropping by to say that our 20% discount across our whole range will be ending on the 16th August.

www.denise.io

Stay tuned for more information about bug updates, too.

best,
Joe
Old 20th August 2020 | Show parent
  #152
Gear Maniac
 
exit2studios's Avatar
 

Interesting move to end the discount before the issues are resolved. I’ve been wanting to try this verb but haven’t based on the feedback here. I definitely won’t be moving forward without the sale price.
Old 21st August 2020 | Show parent
  #153
Gear Maniac
 
Denise.Audio's Avatar
 

Hi all,

in a bid to keep you informed, I wanted to let you know that we're currently testing the Perfect Room 1.1.0. Stay tuned...

Best,
Joe
Old 21st August 2020 | Show parent
  #154
Lives for gear
 
nichttuntun's Avatar
 

Thank you for the information. Please don't rush things. I stay tuned for sure
Have a good time coding.
Old 21st August 2020 | Show parent
  #155
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichttuntun View Post
Please don't rush things.
Never saw denise.audio rush anything.
It always takes months
Old 22nd August 2020 | Show parent
  #156
GBP
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikkers View Post
Never saw denise.audio rush anything.
It always takes months
True dat....
Old 26th August 2020 | Show parent
  #157
Gear Maniac
 
Denise.Audio's Avatar
 

Hey all,

I can say that at the very latest the Perfect Room 1.1.0 will be available from the 4th September in your library or our store (if you don't yet own a copy).

Apologies for the delay from our side, but all the necessary bug fixes are in this version so it should have been worth the wait.

http://www.denise.io

Best,
Joe
Old 26th August 2020 | Show parent
  #158
Lives for gear
 
nichttuntun's Avatar
 

No prob, thank you
Old 26th August 2020 | Show parent
  #159
Lives for gear
 
doom64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise.Audio View Post
Hey all,

I can say that at the very latest the Perfect Room 1.1.0 will be available from the 4th September in your library or our store (if you don't yet own a copy).

Apologies for the delay from our side, but all the necessary bug fixes are in this version so it should have been worth the wait.

http://www.denise.io

Best,
Joe
Rock on!
Old 6th September 2020 | Show parent
  #160
Gear Head
 
Ovee's Avatar
 

Hi all!

Thank you very much for the update, working with parameters is definitely easier than before. The bypass button also works much better, but it's still not 100% clean. Could anyone else also confirm this, so I can be sure that it's not my system issue?
Old 6th September 2020 | Show parent
  #161
Lives for gear
 
mljung's Avatar
Nice that the update is finally here - have to admit I had hopes for resizable GUI. Hmm hopefully next time...

::
Mads
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
  #162
Gear Maniac
 
howseth's Avatar
So - how do we update Perfect Room from 1.0 to 1.1
I don't see a method at the Denise website?
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
  #163
Lives for gear
 
nichttuntun's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mljung View Post
Nice that the update is finally here - have to admit I had hopes for resizable GUI. Hmm hopefully next time...

::
Mads
Me too. This tiny tiny tiny interface is a pain to work with. Please do an GUI update, it's an essential today and I still can't get it why you released it this way from the beginning.
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
  #164
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by howseth View Post
So - how do we update Perfect Room from 1.0 to 1.1
I don't see a method at the Denise website?
I´m wondering why there isn´t a way to register plugins bought at Plugin Boutique, etc.

PB are pretty slow with updates, so how to get the latest versions?

The Denise website only offers trial versions for download if the plugin isn´t registered...
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
  #165
Gear Maniac
 
Denise.Audio's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by howseth View Post
So - how do we update Perfect Room from 1.0 to 1.1
I don't see a method at the Denise website?
Hi howseth,

simply click and download the update from the same place as you downloaded the plugin the first time. i.e. the three dots next to the plugin name in your library.

All the best,
Joe
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
  #166
Gear Maniac
 
Denise.Audio's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichttuntun View Post
Me too. This tiny tiny tiny interface is a pain to work with. Please do an GUI update, it's an essential today and I still can't get it why you released it this way from the beginning.
Hey nighttuntun,

resizable GUI's will be coming in a future update.

Best,
Joe
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
  #167
Gear Maniac
 
Denise.Audio's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovee View Post
Hi all!

Thank you very much for the update, working with parameters is definitely easier than before. The bypass button also works much better, but it's still not 100% clean. Could anyone else also confirm this, so I can be sure that it's not my system issue?
Hi Ovee,

it should be 100% clean but could you explain a bit more information about the issue, what are you hearing?

Best,
Joe
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
  #168
Lives for gear
 
nichttuntun's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise.Audio View Post
Hey nighttuntun,

resizable GUI's will be coming in a future update.

Best,
Joe
Yes, thanks. You stated this a while ago and I´m looking foreward to it
Keep it up guys
Old 7th September 2020 | Show parent
  #169
Gear Head
 
Ovee's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise.Audio View Post
Hi Ovee,

it should be 100% clean but could you explain a bit more information about the issue, what are you hearing?

Best,
Joe
Hello Joe,

Please check attached file, during first 4 bars I'm randomly clicking BYPASS button in one of my reverbs, second 4 bars the same thing with "Perfect Room".
Attached Files

Reverb example.mp3 (887.8 KB, 579 views)

Old 16th September 2020 | Show parent
  #170
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise.Audio View Post
Hi howseth,

simply click and download the update from the same place as you downloaded the plugin the first time. i.e. the three dots next to the plugin name in your library.

All the best,
Joe
Unfortunately, this method does not work if you purchased it from Pluginboutique.

They do not provide a serial number and the update requires one to be able to use it.

What do you suggest to do?
Old 16th September 2020 | Show parent
  #171
GBP
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmo View Post
Unfortunately, this method does not work if you purchased it from Pluginboutique.

They do not provide a serial number and the update requires one to be able to use it.

What do you suggest to do?
Try going to Denise.io
Go to the user log in
Press “email me a magic link“
Go to email and press on link
Should hopefully give you the download and the serial number, pretty sure it did for me.....
Saying that I think I purchased from Denise although my first Denise product was from PB.
But I would try that as you may have registered it to your email at some point when first installing. Unless you can get the serial number from the older plugin before you update...
Old 16th September 2020 | Show parent
  #172
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBP View Post
Try going to Denise.io
Go to the user log in
Press “email me a magic link“
Go to email and press on link
Should hopefully give you the download and the serial number, pretty sure it did for me.....
Saying that I think I purchased from Denise although my first Denise product was from PB.
But I would try that as you may have registered it to your email at some point when first installing. Unless you can get the serial number from the older plugin before you update...
That doesn´t work if you´re already registered.

Denise, could you please let us know when you want to solve this!!!!!!
Old 18th September 2020 | Show parent
  #173
Gear Head
 
SoundWow's Avatar
 

Warning about Denise

Denise won't respond to my emails.

I bought Perfectroom on 9/9 from Denises website. Got the receipt but no serial #.
I talked to Joe who's here on the thread and said it happened to a few other people and he'd look into it.

I've emailed him several times since but he doesn't answer.

So I bought it but Denise didn't give it to me.

Beware, there's a chance this will happen to you according to Joe from Denise, and they haven't made it right.

Dissapointing
Old 18th September 2020
  #174
Lives for gear
 
Nowak's Avatar
I bought the plug in months ago... haven't downloaded or installed yet.

Where are the downloads on the site? How is this authorised?

Stefan.
Old 18th September 2020 | Show parent
  #175
Gear Head
 
SoundWow's Avatar
 

You sign into your account or go to the icon to sign in and choose "My Library" then "Get a magic link" if you don't have an account.

If you didn't get a serial number emailed to you, you might be out of luck like I seem to be.
Old 18th September 2020 | Show parent
  #176
Gear Addict
 

****ty customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundWow View Post
Denise won't respond to my emails.

I bought Perfectroom on 9/9 from Denises website. Got the receipt but no serial #.
I talked to Joe who's here on the thread and said it happened to a few other people and he'd look into it.

I've emailed him several times since but he doesn't answer.

So I bought it but Denise didn't give it to me.

Beware, there's a chance this will happen to you according to Joe from Denise, and they haven't made it right.

Dissapointing
Yeah, I’ve emailed them a couple of times and not got a reply. Useless!
I emailed Pluginboutique where I bought it and they replied after 5 days, they don’t know what to do, told me they’d reach out to DA, this was Monday, not heard anything since... **** show!
Old 18th September 2020 | Show parent
  #177
Gear Head
 
SoundWow's Avatar
 

Warning about Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmo View Post
Yeah, I’ve emailed them a couple of times and not got a reply. Useless!
I emailed Pluginboutique where I bought it and they replied after 5 days, they don’t know what to do, told me they’d reach out to DA, this was Monday, not heard anything since... **** show!
That's rediculous. Maybe I should start a thread and see how many people have paid for one of Denise's plugins and got nothing for it.

BUYER BEWARE



What's crazy is it shows up in my products on their website but where there's a serial number normally shown "I got nothin".

(Steve Miller) "Whooa take the money and run"
Old 18th September 2020 | Show parent
  #178
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmo View Post
Yeah, I’ve emailed them a couple of times and not got a reply. Useless!
I emailed Pluginboutique where I bought it and they replied after 5 days, they don’t know what to do, told me they’d reach out to DA, this was Monday, not heard anything since... **** show!
I really wonder what happened to them...

They were extremely responsive when they started but this year... too much success, maybe?

I own 6 of their plugins but don´t think I will buy another one in the future.

There are too many other great developers who respect their customers...
Old 18th September 2020 | Show parent
  #179
Lives for gear
 
nichttuntun's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Collins View Post
I really wonder what happened to them...

They were extremely responsive when they started but this year... too much success, maybe?

I own 6 of their plugins but don´t think I will buy another one in the future.

There are too many other great developers who respect their customers...
Wouldn't say that. I think it's more possible they have a hard time coping with all the things belonging to running a business model. Give them some time. I guess after they feeded some mass triggering guys on YT to present their stuff, they have to deal with a lot now under pressure. And pressure grows surely as now they probably had recieved an unexpected wave of support requests as many people suddenly realized how buggy the software is and how unconvinced the
small GUI are.

I think they need time to readjust things, improve things and get through all the support requests plus getting the codes right. They will learn a lot of our this and evolve or vanish from the market, at least as a plugin developer.

Sorry for that assumptions. I am aware of that I can be totally wrong here. In any case I hope the best for the guys and wish them good luck. Cheers
Old 18th September 2020 | Show parent
  #180
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichttuntun View Post
Wouldn't say that. I think it's more possible they have a hard time coping with all the things belonging to running a business model. Give them some time. I guess after they feeded some mass triggering guys on YT to present their stuff, they have to deal with a lot now under pressure. And pressure grows surely as now they probably had recieved an unexpected wave of support requests as many people suddenly realized how buggy the software is and how unconvinced the
small GUI are.

I think they need time to readjust things, improve things and get through all the support requests plus getting the codes right. They will learn a lot of our this and evolve or vanish from the market, at least as a plugin developer.

Sorry for that assumptions. I am aware of that I can be totally wrong here. In any case I hope the best for the guys and wish them good luck. Cheers
I´m certainly not somebody who blames a developer without reason.
I´d rather defend them - as you can see in other posts of mine.

But not getting replies since last November and at the same time receiving a lot of ads can upset you, don´t you think?

They also answer questions here but constantly ignore the PB problem.
A simple "sorry, we´re working on it" and/ or an update link would be fine.

Btw. I wouldn´t even care if they would offer update downloads for everybody.
📝 Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 4594 views: 587807
Avatar for Arseny
Arseny 3 weeks ago
replies: 97 views: 28287
Avatar for mowmow
mowmow 15th September 2010
replies: 992 views: 119149
Avatar for b0se
b0se 4 hours ago
replies: 161 views: 19487
Avatar for cooker
cooker 5 hours ago
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear
Forum Jump
Forum Jump