The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
lkjb releases QRange
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

I can confirm that in Cubase 10 win 10 it freezes the daw when you wanna change the default state,even if you wanna modify to medium latency it still freezes Cubase on my system. On Reaper it works well,i will check it on Ableton 10.1 and Studio One 4.53 later.
For bypass you need to use the bypass button from the plugin and not from Cubase.
But other than these things the plugin sound amazing,i was surprise when i tested yesterday.Thank you for this gift.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Wow! The plugin is even getting better, thanks again Ikjb! Working great with Propellerheads Reason, no problems at all.
Also checked with Audacity and no problems.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I was able to reproduce the freeze in Cubase 10; it won't happen in Cubase 7 (which I tested before) for whatever reason.

I will probably release an update next weekend. I already seem to have been able to fix the issue but don't have much time atm.
As a workaround, the VST2 version should work in Cubase.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjb View Post
I was able to reproduce the freeze in Cubase 10; it won't happen in Cubase 7 (which I tested before) for whatever reason.

I will probably release an update next weekend. I already seem to have been able to fix the issue but don't have much time atm.
As a workaround, the VST2 version should work in Cubase.
Gotta say love your attitude and passion. Reminds me of Chris from Airwindows and Vlad at TDR. So cool you do this for the love of it.
Keepin it real and on the down low. World needs more of this!

Do you make music or just do this for fun, if you don't mind me asking?....
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I gel with this Eq damn.. great job!
Thanks so much lkjb

WHen bypassing Qrange on 2bus (in logic with logic's bypass) i don't recover the latency..
If you could in the open future try to do something about it.. if it's doable..?
Thanks

Last edited by jsblack; 3 weeks ago at 10:46 AM.. Reason: lil' request..
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

I've tried it in Logic too and I think it's the problem that affects quite a few plugins on that DAW –*not clearing the audio buffer (or whatever it is) when the plugin is switched off. I think Logic expects this to be performed by the plugin code.

See this post for an insight: Acon Digital Verberate 2 Released
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardis View Post
Do you make music or just do this for fun, if you don't mind me asking?....
This is a hobby for me, but I also try to make, record and mix music from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsblack View Post
WHen bypassing Qrange on 2bus (in logic with logic's bypass) i don't recover the latency..
If you could in the open future try to do something about it.. if it's doable..?
Thanks
I don't have Logic but if the problem is what onerob described that after disabling and enabling the plugin again you hear a tail it might be fixed with version 1.1.2.
Be aware that to my knoledge Logic doesn't have a bypass switch. It's simply an on/off button which doesn't take plugin latency into account. So if a plugin provides a bypass it's almost always better to use that one.

Edit: I almost forgot, the Cubase freeze should also be fixed.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru
Quote:
This is a hobby for me, but I also try to make, record and mix music from time to time.

I don't have Logic but if the problem is what onerob described that after disabling and enabling the plugin again you hear a tail it might be fixed with version 1.1.2.
Be aware that to my knoledge Logic doesn't have a bypass switch. It's simply an on/off button which doesn't take plugin latency into account. So if a plugin provides a bypass it's almost always better to use that one.

Man if this is just a hobby for you I can’t imagine what you do for work. The rocket science trade perhaps... lol
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:

So far, it's looking like the Logic issue is fixed
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

good Job
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search