The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Aberrant DSP "SketchCassette"
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
Love this plugin. Amazing sounding, and fun to use.
Absolutely, love it!

To developers, I would give them the advice of sending a license to Master Tchad Blake. It is a tool that he may like very much, for the way he works!

Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Having a few bug issues with mine running in FL Studio/Windows 10.

Presets dont work, and any knob tweaks vanish once I close the project. Anybody else get that? I freaking love the plugin though, quality sound.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I would love to be able to control NR Comp a bit.. even a mix / strength knob would do it..
Awesome Plugin
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsblack View Post
I would love to be able to control NR Comp a bit.. even a mix / strength knob would do it..
Awesome Plugin
Agreed - the NR is magic, but sometimes I wish i could just dial it back a little. I don't know if this would be possible, but I like this idea.
Old 1 week ago
DSK
Lives for gear

Came back to say this wins the "Most Wholesome Audio Effect of the Year" Hands down.

My nostalgia gland is dripping unrealistic feelings of a more awesome past than it probably was.
And for that you have my endless thanks!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganglion View Post
Agreed - the NR is magic, but sometimes I wish i could just dial it back a little. I don't know if this would be possible, but I like this idea.
Totally agree with this! Some control on the NR comp would be fantastic. It generally sounds bad ass but I find myself wishing I could make it slightly less intense on occasion.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

+1 on some control over the NR comp.
Old 1 week ago
Turn the input down and output up for more control over the grab of the NR compression. Agreed that this whole thing is magic.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Great plugin. But mix knob is needed. Please!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Love the tone. Settings aren’t saved when re-opening Maschine. Hope that could be fixed.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by withintheflux View Post
Love the tone. Settings aren’t saved when re-opening Maschine. Hope that could be fixed.
Hmm, Maschine can't host VST3 plugins yet (NI is working on it), so you must be using another plugin format than VST3, I guess. Didn't think of that. Which format do you use in Maschine?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotuz2019 View Post
Hmm, Maschine can't host VST3 plugins yet (NI is working on it), so you must be using another plugin format than VST3, I guess. Didn't think of that. Which format do you use in Maschine?
Yup. Audio Unit.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Love the plugin, but it crashes Reaper a lot. Crashes when quitting reaper. Crashes sometimes when changing projects. And using it within Blue Cat Patchwork, it would crash when trying to uninstantiate it. Luckily, reaper starts back up in 3 seconds. But I find that I have to remove it from my VST3 directory until I am working on a project that needs it. All that said, it does what it does VERY well. I will be interested in more plugs from these guys.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Have been using this a lot over the last few weeks. It's lovely to use on dirtying up delay returns.
Old 6 days ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundfx View Post
Love the plugin, but it crashes Reaper a lot. Crashes when quitting reaper. Crashes sometimes when changing projects. And using it within Blue Cat Patchwork, it would crash when trying to uninstantiate it. Luckily, reaper starts back up in 3 seconds. But I find that I have to remove it from my VST3 directory until I am working on a project that needs it. All that said, it does what it does VERY well. I will be interested in more plugs from these guys.
Works totally fine for me in Reaper on Windows 10, what OS are you running?
Old 6 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyness View Post
Have been using this a lot over the last few weeks. It's lovely to use on dirtying up delay returns.
What a great idea! Will try this later - thanks for the tip
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search