The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
NEW RELEASE: Ample Bass Jaco Fretless
Old 10th July 2019
NEW RELEASE: Ample Bass Jaco Fretless

Here it is everybody! The sweet and sexy sound of the Fender Custom Shop Jaco Pastorius Relic Fretless Jazz Bass straight to your studio: https://www.amplesound.net/en/pro-pd.asp?id=32

Itโ€™s a long name so lets just call it Ample Bass Jaco Fretless. A tribute to the master now in a Virtual Instrument format from www.amplesound.net

Until August 10th ABJF will be 25% off (89$) : https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

System Requirements:

-Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
-Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
-VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
-8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.

Sampling:

-Size: 2.2 GB
-DFD(Direct from disk)
-Rich Fingering Noise
-Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slap, Pop, Artificial Harmonic, Accentuated, Repeat Note, Dead Note 12 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.

AMP system:

-Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
-Four cabinets: 1x15, 2x10, 4x10, 8x10
-Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
-Room Mics.

FX:

-High order 8-band EQ
-2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
-6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
-IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.

Riffer 2:

-String Roll Editor
-Dice - Random Riff Generator
-Multiple Formats Conversion

Tab Player:

-The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar\bass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.

HAVE FUN MAKING MUSIC!!!!!
Old 10th July 2019
Looks dope! Can you run the amp sims as a standalone effect for other VIs?
Old 10th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackbout View Post
Looks dope! Can you run the amp sims as a standalone effect for other VIs?
No , it is a ''companion'' for the Virtual Instrument. But its a good idea that i will pass to the boss.
Old 10th July 2019

Ruben's Demo and Review for our NEW Ample Bass Jaco Fretless Virtual Instrument

Old 10th July 2019
Lives for gear

Now if I could just play it as good as Jaco I will be set.

Looks good!
Old 13th July 2019

Its a virtual Fretless Month! Our NEW Ample Bass Jaco Fretless Bass is now available with a 25% discount and so is our Ample Bass Upright. Save even more if you already are an Ample Sound user by login into your Account!

https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

Old 16th July 2019
Here for the gear

There is a button that the top Of the main window that Seems like it should be a pick up selector. It only offers the bridge pick up. Am I missing something from the library? Is this just for some future implementation? It's not mentioned in the manual that I can find. It's last on the side of selectors after the sample edit selector.
Any thoughts?
Old 17th July 2019
Only the Bridge pickup was sampled to obtain that signature sound from ABJF

BTW, for those who misses the piano GUI, a new skin is going to be available very soon:

Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

Amplesound, congratulations on another great
product!
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Morin View Post

Its a virtual Fretless Month! Our NEW Ample Bass Jaco Fretless Bass is now available with a 25% discount and so is our Ample Bass Upright. Save even more if you already are an Ample Sound user by login into your Account!

https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

How long is the discount available?
Old 19th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk77 View Post
How long is the discount available?
Until August 10th
Old 24th July 2019
The video is unconvincing. But not because of the sound. The playing comes across very unnatural, much like the way keyboard players trying to emulate brass sections sometimes come across. The raw sound is nice though, as a bass player I'm impressed with the articulation that it is capable of.
Old 24th July 2019
Gear Addict

version 3.1 soon ?
Old 31st July 2019
Ample Sound Jaco Bass Giveaway WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!

๐Ÿ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ Show Printable Version
โœ‰๏ธ Email this Page
๐Ÿ” Search thread
โ™พ๏ธ Similar Threads
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ View mentioned gear