The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Brainworx Focusrite SC Channel Strip
Old 6th February 2020
Lives for gear

Thank you Focusrite for giving this one for free to ISA owners !

It's been said here before, Great EQ ! (and ok compressor, prefectly adectate for just a touch of leveling)
Old 8th February 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBP View Post

These were not cracked software but free coupon codes allowing one (you) to download legitimately from the plugin provider, that ended up being sold for a cheap price, rather than given away as they had firstly been intended...

I do not have any cracked programs on my computer either...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali View Post
They were legit licenses. I've never used pirated software.

My apologies to the both of you. I had neither of you in mind specifically in my post -in fact, I had no one *specifically* in mind. I had looked at various SC Channel Strip auctions on e-bay and saw what could have been cracked offerings, without paying attention to whether any of them were ones either of you (or anyone else) specifically mentioned. Given that e-Bay was also planting other such offerings prominently on the page (as is its wont), I found myself spontaneously sharing a bit of my own experience and writing a general reminder on the subject.

No offense was meant. Again, apologies if it came across that way.
Old 11th February 2020
Gear Maniac

Thanks for the ebay tip guys. Really appreciate it
Old 16th February 2020
Here for the gear

÷1 thanks on the ebay!
Old 17th February 2020
Lives for gear

Above all, thanks @ Focusrite for the freebie
Old 24th February 2020
Emi
Gear Addict

First of all, thank you Focusrite. It is a very good plugin.

How do you guys use the de-easer? I can’t seem to make it work on anything with decent results. Compared to the isa220 which has a very good one. I also hear/notice a better overall sound and performance in the hardware. The problem with the hardware is I only have 1.
Old 24th February 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi View Post
First of all, thank you Focusrite. It is a very good plugin.

How do you guys use the de-easer? I can’t seem to make it work on anything with decent results. Compared to the isa220 which has a very good one. I also hear/notice a better overall sound and performance in the hardware. The problem with the hardware is I only have 1.
I personally don't like it very much either. I usually turn that knob the other way (clockwise) for the exciter mode. Can be great for lots of different things but I especially like to boost lows on drums with it.

(I have a 220 as well, and don't really like it's desser either though).
Old 24th February 2020
Gear Guru

Guyz just in case , if you want to controle it via console 1 and studio one , fallow this

I will show you how to do it also in Cubase

Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
Guyz just in case , if you want to controle it via console 1 and studio one , fallow this

I will show you how to do it also in Cubase

Hey, Jeezo! Great video. I looked and couldn't immediately find the link to where you show how to do this in Cubase. Have you made it yet?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain View Post
Me saying something like “you can boost the high shelf up to 10dbs without producing any harsh artifacts.” Is a way too formal and complicated way to say the sucka is SMOOTH. .
THIS

The high knob is insane....
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4fmb View Post
Hey, Jeezo! Great video. I looked and couldn't immediately find the link to where you show how to do this in Cubase. Have you made it yet?
Not done yet ...
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
Not done yet ...
Okay -will be waiting!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search