Old 10th July 2019
Here for the gear

I find that, there is no A B C... presets storing and undo redo buttons! Thanks
Old 12th July 2019
Lives for gear

Following
Old 23rd July 2019
Here for the gear

I have been using NoiseAsh plugins for over 1 month, especially Need 31102.
I was extremely impressed with the result that the NoiseAsh plugins caused on my mixes, the high quality of my recordings and productions has dramatically increased with these plugins.
There are a lot of great plugins, but Need 31102, Palmary Collection, Heater, Vocal Finalizer, Rule-tecs are the plugins that make the magic happen.
Simply inaccurate in my productions going forward, they are definitely part of my plugin set.
Neno Fernando (lead singer of the band MAESTRA, music producer and owner of NF-Studio in São Paulo - Brazil.
Old 23rd July 2019
Here for the gear

I love NoiseAsh plugins.

I have been using NoiseAsh plugins for over 1 month, especially Need 31102.
I was extremely impressed with the result that the NoiseAsh plugins caused on my mixes, the high quality of my recordings and productions has dramatically increased with these plugins.
There are a lot of great plugins, but Need 31102, Palmary Collection, Heater, Vocal Finalizer, Rule-tecs are the plugins that make the magic happen.
Simply inaccurate in my productions going forward, they are definitely part of my plugin set.
Neno Fernando (lead singer of the band MAESTRA, music producer and owner of NF-Studio in São Paulo - Brazil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseAsh View Post
Hi everyone

Thank you so much for your comments.
  • The phasing amount is not so giant, but we've been working on the phasing report with a very cpu effective solution. First of all, one cause is oversampling, other cause is the algo for the analog modeled filter nodes. When we finish the solution for this, we will let you know with an update.
  • We'd really like to hear your thoughts about the tone and sound guys. What do you think about it, eq, pre, filters... You can download your demo versions from here: https://www.noiseash.com/downloads/
  • What do you think about built in tutorials? Do you think it is useful? Also if anyone wants to help us about tutorials for our forthcoming plugins, it would be great to do it with you. you can send your collabration requests to: [email protected] (yes we put your name in the special thanks section )
  • For the horizontal buttons of the GUI, we can put these horizontal buttons for 1000 likes to this thread Joke of course, if you like horizontal buttons more, why not.
Old 23rd July 2019
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=NoiseAsh;14056010]Buttons are not a big deal, that can be done very easily in the next update, so don't bother it But as I said before, we can do that if the majority of the users want that. because some users want them vertical too, especially most of the beta testers.

awesome plugin , thanks NoiseAsh. bought !
Please leave the visual layout vertical as it is now ... its perfect imo.
it feels like im on a neve , and its fast.
looking forward to your upcoming creations !
Old 30th July 2019
Lives for gear

Any news on the fix to the phase/latency issue with this and the ruletech ?
Old 30th July 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick2630 View Post
Any news on the fix to the phase/latency issue with this and the ruletech ?
Yeah our team is working on that.
Old 12th August 2019
Lives for gear

People still enjoying this?

I'll be testing it against Navy2 tomorrow.
Old 12th August 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
People still enjoying this?

I'll be testing it against Navy2 tomorrow.
I'd like to test it, too.

VERTICAL, please... as is.
Old 12th August 2019
Gear Nut

I have compared this EQ vs the AA. This one is very good but there is something special with tge AA. It adds depth to the source and the NoiseASH keeps it a bit more flat. The AA is heavy on CPU and since I have a couple of bundles from AA I decided to keep using the NoiseASH. Like I said both are very good but the NoiseASH wins without any problem based on the CPU and RAM use but soundwise I would prefer the AA
Old 13th August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
Guyz , am i the only one that find a layout like this easier on the eyes ? (for the monitoring section)
Love the sound but I'm getting nauseous looking at the interface. I don't think it's the vertical buttons (although I do like the horizontal layout much better), it's the curvy layout or look or something.

I admit, I'm usually a little nauseous just from the Earth spinning but this isn't helping.

I'd make this my main ch strip if you'd please flatten out the graphics. The sound is so good, no need to wrap the graphics around a basketball.
Old 1st October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robshrock View Post
Just demo'd this, and I like it.

Pairing it with True Iron smooths it out a bit and gives it some add'l mojo. Very efficient combo.
I was thinking of trying that, too. Are you inserting TrueIron before or after the Need?
Old 1st October 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
I was thinking of trying that, too. Are you inserting TrueIron before or after the Need?
Before.
Old 4th October 2019
Lives for gear

My 2 Cents...

The issue with the GUI isn't Horizontal vs. Vertical it's that the left buttons go off to the left and the right go to the right BUT the knobs, faders, meters etc. are rendered as if you are looking at them straight on which makes my head spin.

Check on the picture on the NoiseAsh website... if you were looking at a console where you saw the PHASE button from that angle you'd never see the front of the PREAMP ON/OFF switch - you'd probably just see the end (which would be odd) it does seem like the base of the switch is in perspective though.

I think regardless of Vert/Horizontal the GUI should be from a single perspective

Slate does this thing (more successfully because it's a vertical to horizontal thing so both eyes are focused on the same control like you're in front of it looking down on it - but I'd still prefer a flatter gui)
Old 31st October 2019
Gear Addict

Hi guys.

One more vote for the horizontal text lines on buttoms...

And yes. The pseudo-realistic visual style isn´t my cup of tea either. I do like the graphical style here as well as on the Pultec-emulation in genaral but please consider that a user is looking on a flat surface and the brain will always think there is something wrong there if one knob looks into another direction than another. And why screws and all that? would the plugin drop off my screen if there werent screws? I don´t get it and would love to see plain an logical designed 2d hybrid-realistic GUI surfaces.
edit: I think your smaller plugins like Heater are perfect regarding the viewing aspect.

I am new to the NoiseAsh plugins line and started with Pultec and Need and both are killer in my opinion.

Many stated the Need-emulation sounds harsh or sharply agressive. Yessssss. I love it. There are enough ways to make sound warm or soft. It´s nice to have agressiveness too in the arsenal if you need it.

Keep up the great work and maybe you will do a more logical and enjoyable GUI-concept one day. I would be very glad. But first of all it´s not so important. It´s more about the sound for me. I am looking forward to dig deeper with those two tools and I am very keen on seeing with what you will come up in the future.

Cheers

@ NoiseAsh ,
where are you coming from? It´s not said in the "about us" on your HP and I´m intersted to know Thank you and have a great time and neverending passion and creativity for what you´re doing.

Last edited by nichttuntun; 31st October 2019 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: New Question to NoiseAsh
Old 4th November 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichttuntun View Post
Hi guys.

One more vote for the horizontal text lines on buttoms...

And yes. The pseudo-realistic visual style isn´t my cup of tea either. I do like the graphical style here as well as on the Pultec-emulation in genaral but please consider that a user is looking on a flat surface and the brain will always think there is something wrong there if one knob looks into another direction than another. And why screws and all that? would the plugin drop off my screen if there werent screws? I don´t get it and would love to see plain an logical designed 2d hybrid-realistic GUI surfaces.
edit: I think your smaller plugins like Heater are perfect regarding the viewing aspect.

I am new to the NoiseAsh plugins line and started with Pultec and Need and both are killer in my opinion.

Many stated the Need-emulation sounds harsh or sharply agressive. Yessssss. I love it. There are enough ways to make sound warm or soft. It´s nice to have agressiveness too in the arsenal if you need it.

Keep up the great work and maybe you will do a more logical and enjoyable GUI-concept one day. I would be very glad. But first of all it´s not so important. It´s more about the sound for me. I am looking forward to dig deeper with those two tools and I am very keen on seeing with what you will come up in the future.

Cheers

@ NoiseAsh ,
where are you coming from? It´s not said in the "about us" on your HP and I´m intersted to know Thank you and have a great time and neverending passion and creativity for what you´re doing.
Hi
Thanks for your support, kind words and suggestions. We will look and see what we can do about the GUI.

We're Turkish. Thank you so much for the support, we're planning to make lot's of things in the near future
Old 4th November 2019
Gear Nut

Dear gear addicts,

We've updated "Need 31102 Console EQ" to version 1.2.6.

The thread link: NoiseAsh updates Need 31102 Console EQ to v1.2.6

Cheers
Old 4th November 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Hi
Thanks for your support, kind words and suggestions. We will look and see what we can do about the GUI.

We're Turkish. Thank you so much for the support, we're planning to make lot's of things in the near future
Hi guys,
ah Turkish, like the guys who make Synthmaster. I´m glad to hear that there is more movement going on from your country. Thank you for sharing.

And a big thank you in general. I recieved an Email today with some amazing update news for the Pultec and the Neve-emulation. That´s really cool and I am amazed about the fact how much you are into the actual user-feedback. I also love the fact, you are going the classical way of providing a user-serial-key for your software, so that we actually have the feeling of really owning the Software, we payed for. Can´t thank you enough for that. Please never go the Waves or similar companies way.

BTW, both plugins are veeeery good sounding on my system and for me they make a lot of other emulations of that kind obsolete.

I am looking forward for new releases and I wish you all the best for the future

Regards and greetings from Germany
a very happy and positively surprised customer
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Hi

Any clues on what those future "things" may be? Even though the market is flooded with them, I still feel like a really good LA2A from you guys would be awesome. So far, I feel like nothing comes close to the UAD offerings...
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeg70888 View Post
Any clues on what those future "things" may be? Even though the market is flooded with them, I still feel like a really good LA2A from you guys would be awesome. So far, I feel like nothing comes close to the UAD offerings...
I have yet to find an LA2A matching the sound of an original Teletronix (even the new reissue one). But let's see =).
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelieR View Post
I have yet to find an LA2A matching the sound of an original Teletronix (even the new reissue one). But let's see =).
Have you tried the recent Overloud LA??
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by profvonsok View Post
Have you tried the recent Overloud LA??
Yep, briefly tho' I must admit. I was far from impressed. Even in their demo video.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelieR View Post
Yep, briefly tho' I must admit. I was far from impressed. Even in their demo video.
Same. So far the NI VC2A is the best native version I've heard. Still lacking though IMO.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeg70888 View Post
Same. So far the NI VC2A is the best native version I've heard. Still lacking though IMO.
Gotcha.

I use the Black Rooster one. But more because it is a convenient and quick compressor rather than wanting it to sound "like the real deal". I don't know if an LA2A plugin will satisfy me. Since even some of the reissue (outboard) are meh in comparison to the Teletronix I am used too (I am picky hehe).
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search