The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Serge-esque Panels
Old 13th June 2019
Here for the gear

Serge-esque Panels

Offering Serge-esque Panels !
These are mostly Serge Panels ,i make use also of few Wiard and Buchla Modules ,configuration can change on request ! Shipping is Worldwide with EMS ,so it's bit expensive but Safe . These are in LW Format so it's each module a panel ,boat is not included and they will be housed in a well machined wooden case that will include a PSU that can additionaly drive another 16inch of modules and therefore the price for a panel is around 900EU ,depending on the choice of modules or if you'd like a 258 VCO instead ,Davies Knobs etc.Plain Paperface panel can also be done as well as smaller portable devices . (to make it clear .. this is a offer for a fully working synthesizer ,not panel only ,working ,tested ,and well packed)

Some of my earlier builds : http://synthacks.blogspot.com/2016/07/blog-post.html

example of panel print quality : https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NHPdI8OdM...qqJGzA_HEg.jpg

I didn't know about this forum until recently so if this is inappropriate i apologize , i just try to spread the word ,Hope you have a lovely evening there .
Attached Thumbnails
Serge-esque Panels-troisi-25c3-25a8me-2bquart-2b-2528table-2bpleine-2bde-2bson-2529.jpg   Serge-esque Panels-v-25236.jpg   Serge-esque Panels-example-25233.jpg  
Old 18th June 2019
Lives for gear

Nobody does it like Serge! (IMHO)

These look great. Have you bookmarked for for future contact.

Nice work.
Old 18th June 2019
Here for the gear

Thank you .Make sure you check my Blog there will be updates there on stuff ,cheers .) http://synthacks.blogspot.com/
Old 18th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladosh View Post
Make sure you check my Blog there will be updates there on stuff
Got you locked.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

just finished while ago one full panel among other things ,this one contains 2 x Old Serge VCO's ,'73 VCF ,DUSG ,Noise /Sample and Hold ,CV Glide ,4 Step Seq/Programmer ,Mixer ,Difference Rectifier ,the enclosure is Hammond 75mm deep ,and is powered by Yamaha PA20 adapter
Attached Thumbnails
Serge-esque Panels-p_20190810_084349.jpg   Serge-esque Panels-p_20190811_173710-2b-25281-2529.jpg   Serge-esque Panels-p_20190810_084421-2b-25281-2529.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Beautiful. Long live Serge!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search