The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
FAW SubLab
Old 2nd August 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
I didn't notified them ..... i had this issue on other plugins (Ujam stuff) and thought it was studio one messing around with auth as usual !! until i've read your post !
As soon as I get some feedback (hopefully) I'll let you know.
Old 4th August 2019
Lives for gear

Can Sublab be used in an offline DAW?
Old 4th August 2019
Gear Maniac

FYI, there's a new update out (1.1.0) that includes an essential 'reset OSC phase' feature. Previously I was getting inconsistent impact due to phase drift on the synth OSC.

Not sure why but they don't seem to list the latest version number anywhere on their normal site or even in the user area. I saw on their forum talk about an update and had to redownload to check if it was available.

EDIT: Apparently this update isn't ready for prime time, there is a bug where the envelopes don't behave the same with that reset phase mode enabled, I'm getting clicks even with super long attack times when it's enabled.
Old 4th August 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will The Weirdo View Post
Can Sublab be used in an offline DAW?
Can be used offline, but (only) needs to be online for activation.
Old 4th August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArimaTribe View Post
Can be used offline, but (only) needs to be online for activation.
So no for offline DAW work, thanks.
Old 8th August 2019
adl
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by btfnk View Post
FYI, there's a new update out (1.1.0) that includes an essential 'reset OSC phase' feature. Previously I was getting inconsistent impact due to phase drift on the synth OSC.

Not sure why but they don't seem to list the latest version number anywhere on their normal site or even in the user area. I saw on their forum talk about an update and had to redownload to check if it was available.

EDIT: Apparently this update isn't ready for prime time, there is a bug where the envelopes don't behave the same with that reset phase mode enabled, I'm getting clicks even with super long attack times when it's enabled.
Just got mail that there is a new update. Could you please check if the bug you discovered has been fixed with this update? Thanks in advance!
Old 13th August 2019
Lives for gear

Anybody got Sublab working with Windows 7?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

No, it just keeps de-activating for me on Win 7. I don’t see any easy way to report bugs on their website.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will The Weirdo View Post
Anybody got Sublab working with Windows 7?
I finally got it working.
But I actually had to carry my studio computer to my office to connect it via lan cable. Now activation has worked.
It was absolutely worth it.

By the way...
Even though they are still working on a solution, FAW Support has been very responsive and kind.
They just released an update roadmap on their forum:
(So hopefully the activation bug will be fixed soon!)
https://community.futureaudioworksho...te-roadmap/403
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

From their forum :

Hey everyone,

Just putting down a road map so people can see what is coming in the next update. We’ll be taking features and bugs from the other threads and then organizing them here into updates.

Whats Scheduled For Update 1.1.1

Allow importing of NKS sound packs.
Fix issue where SubLab needs to be activated multiple times. This is happening to some windows users when they activate using a removable network card.
Update default preset so that legato is turned on by default.
What’s Scheduled For Update 1.2

Export/Render out sample from SubLab
Add setting so that the sampler can bypass the main envelope volume envelope.
Investigate and fix “delayed playback”
Add “sample import” button to sample menu, as an alternative to drag and drop of samples.
Backlog

Add setting so that SubLab can use 432Hz instead of 440 Hz as its base tuning.
Allow sample tuning when key follow is off
Sample Zoom
Velocity Sensitivity
Add LFO
Bitcrusher / Different Filter Models / Extra Effects
Macros similar to NKS mappings.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hey guys,

Gavin here from FAW.

We have a new beta with fixes for the activation and also resetting of the oscillator phase. If you want to give it a test, just send through an email to [email protected] with "From Gearslutz, want to test new beta" and we'll get you setup.

Thanks for the feedback!
Gavin.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

This is a great plugin and I bought it after seeing a couple of reviews and videos. The only gripe is that it is causing massive CPU spikes in my i7 laptop, more than any other plugin. I even believe this might have something to do with the GUI although this is just a hunch...
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hey Pexx,

Can you send me through a mail at [email protected] with "From Gearslutz, CPU spikes" and we'll dive into it with you. I agree that it might be due to graphics issues, but we'll need more info like your OS, graphics chip etc.

Thanks!
Gavin.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search