The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Nembrini Audio New MRH810(Marshall JCM800 2210) Lead Series Guitar Amp
Old 3rd June 2019
Gear Nut

Software Nembrini Audio New MRH810(Marshall JCM800 2210) Lead Series Guitar Amp

SPECIAL INTRO OFFER $29 ALL JUNE

(REGULAR PRICE $137)

MRH810 PRODUCT PAGE

For almost 60 years, stacks of British engineered black and gold have lined the stage behind the greatest artists in the history of guitar driven music.

Whether it was multiple shiny stacks on stage at Wembley or Madison square garden or a lone stack with ripped tolex and a blown speaker on a 10x20ft stage in front of thousand people, the legendary black and gold has been there.

Perhaps the most well known of the amps in this royal family would be the 800.

It’s true, the amp sim world has many fantastic 800 inspired offerings but with advances in technology, Nembrini Audio set out to bring a next-gen quality 800 inspired plugin to the masses.

The result was the MRH810 Lead Series guitar amplifier plugin.

wo channels driven by four 12AX7/7025 Virtual Tubes, reverb and master volume carefully modeled and fine tuned:
  • Lead channel for the famous British 800 guitar tone!
  • Clean Channel from clean to creamy crunch tone

We have also extended the possibility of the original hardware thanks to the versatility of the digital world with new features for the maximum control of your tone:

the MRH810 Lead Series Amp plugin includes a complete recording chain emulation with 5 selected and fine tuned guitar amplifier cabinets, 5 microphones and a mixer section to blend 2 mics together with the room ambience and our custom design noise gate circuit.

You can also load your favorite Cabinet Impulse Response or bypass the intere recording chain section to use your real power amplifier and guitar speakers system with the MRH810 Lead Series Amp plugin!

In the MRH810 Lead Series Amp there is a selected set of cabinets impulses created by www.choptones.com

Now we support 2 Activation for iLok license

Old 3rd June 2019
Lives for gear

very interesting...
Old 3rd June 2019
Lives for gear

It sounds as good as a Marshall as the previous plugin did of a Soldano (which I love). But I'm not a huge fan of the Marshall sound and to be honest, lots of people have done a JCM800 ampsim, it's like a rite of passage for developers! Now, a Diezel or Friedman or even an Orange would be super exciting because they're pretty rare in the plugin world (well, not so much the Orange I guess).

But that takes nothing away from the quality of this ampsim. It may well be the best JCM800 ampsim out there, it's just kind of... Oh, another JCM800 ampsim.
Old 3rd June 2019
Gear Maniac

This is another great amp from you!!! Well done!! Keep up the good work!! Bought..
Old 3rd June 2019
Lives for gear

Superb, I really love it, its an absolute must buy IMO, at the intro price it's just insane value, I think this is better than the UAD offerings for sure, very playable and fat.
Old 3rd June 2019
Did a test with Fortin, Nembrini, Slate and s-gear.

They are all emulations of different marshalls together with Ownhammer IRs.
This is not a exact test but just the same collection of chords and riffs looped 4 times with different emulations in the order above. Played with a Les Paul

Fortin was really hard to get rid of the bright sound. Too bright for my taste.

Nembrini a bit dark sounding. But fun to play with.

Overloud TH-U rig player sounds a bit fuzzy almost on low gain settings.Not used
with ownhammer but this is the captured rig from Slates latest IR release.

S-gear the Stealer still sounds pretty good.
Attached Files

gt test.mp3 (7.44 MB, 4494 views)

Old 3rd June 2019
Gear Maniac

Great Output! Accidently got to your site on Saturday, demoed and had to buy. What a pleasure that todays sims get so close to the real deal. 10 years before a friend told me, this would never be happen. haha
A Rectifier, 6505, Mesa Mark wouldn´t be that bad either... There are still some sims of those, but I have the feeling you got something special with a certain liveliness in your Plugins!

Old 3rd June 2019
Gear Maniac

and a modeller where we can design our own amps would be awesome, if this is possible with your technique; i am no coder, so i have no idea. Something in the like of cytomics the scream as an amp plugin.
Old 4th June 2019
Gear Maniac

wow, the next amazing amp model already? lightning fast!

I'm very excited about this series of inexpensive HQ amp sims. great deal.

Igor, do you currently have Hiwatt DR103 or Fender Twin at your disposal?
Old 4th June 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwogo View Post
wow, the next amazing amp model already? lightning fast!

I'm very excited about this series of inexpensive HQ amp sims. great deal.

Igor, do you currently have Hiwatt DR103 or Fender Twin at your disposal?
Thanks! I don't have these amps yet, but we will see who will be the next!
Igor

BTW: the amps was done time ago, the release was scheduled one amp for month
Old 4th June 2019
Lives for gear

I am loving this more and more, anyone into ampsims has to try this, it's so playable, so much fun.
Old 4th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nembrini Audio View Post
Igor

That means you already have others to release?
Old 4th June 2019
Gear Nut

Got it. I also got NA Bst100 recently. In the other thread you talked about updates. Are they in the works? Will you write to us to let us know? Thanks ...
Old 4th June 2019
Gear Maniac

Igor, while this is not a high gain amp, this Yamaha amp / cab might catch your attention. Gives an incredible sense of space and movement to electric guitars. Solid state, though, so tube pre in front is preferable.

Old 4th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nembrini Audio View Post
Igor

Hello,

1. Is it possible to use only the cabs?
2. The Marshall * 1960 4x12 cabinet with Celestion * G12T-75W speakers is a 1960B modern black cloth?
3. The Marshall * 1960 4x12 cabinet with Celestion * G12T-25W speakers is a 1960BX?

Congratulations on the work, the amps and intro price are sensational! I would like to make some suggestions as well:

1. Marshall Plexi modedd (Bob Bradshaw or Martin Golub)
2. Park
3. Fender Twin Tweed
4. Divided by 13 FTR 37
5. Gibson Amps
6. Victoria Amps

Cheers!
Old 5th June 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOh View Post
That means you already have others to release?
Yes, but next month will be no a guitar amp...is a secret!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club Foot View Post
Got it. I also got NA Bst100 recently. In the other thread you talked about updates. Are they in the works? Will you write to us to let us know? Thanks ...
Thanks! Yes next week we will release a update for the BST100 with minor fix, and will be possible save the latest path in the IR browser
We will try to inform the customer via mail but just in case please check the BST100 product page in the end of next week
The 2 activation for license are already available for all products

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmanoel View Post
Hello,

1. Is it possible to use only the cabs?
2. The Marshall * 1960 4x12 cabinet with Celestion * G12T-75W speakers is a 1960B modern black cloth?
3. The Marshall * 1960 4x12 cabinet with Celestion * G12T-25W speakers is a 1960BX?

Congratulations on the work, the amps and intro price are sensational! I would like to make some suggestions as well:

1. Marshall Plexi modedd (Bob Bradshaw or Martin Golub)
2. Park
3. Fender Twin Tweed
4. Divided by 13 FTR 37
5. Gibson Amps
6. Victoria Amps

Cheers!
Is not possible use only the cabinet/IR section, but we a plan to release a plugin only for
this kind of emulation, the idea is use it with your real pre amp or dummy load with DI out.
You mentioned very cool amps.

Igor
Old 5th June 2019
Gear Nut

Thank you Igor.
Old 5th June 2019
Gear Maniac
Impressed. Will buy. It has been a really long time since I last bought an amp sim
Old 5th June 2019
Lives for gear

I've said it before but after hours of playing through this, I have to say it again, this is the most playable ampsim I have ever played, Add a little reverb maybe a bit of delay and I could play for hours, it just feels right to play and is so much fun, I've played through some great amps but I'm enjoying this just as much as the real thing, I wouldn't hesitate to track with this.
Old 6th June 2019
Here for the gear

This is really great. Super responsive. Please don't take the following request as anything other than a friendly suggestion

An option to turn on/off some of the more popular mods would be the coolest. Like the famous bay area thrash mod, can't remember the name, Gary Holt has it on his amp that he recorded Tempo of the Damned with.
Old 6th June 2019
Lives for gear

Hardware

Harry Kolbe Marshall mod
Old 6th June 2019
Lives for gear
This really sounds terrific. Some of the other JCM800 models I have (Amplitube Slash for one) or have demoed in the past (Caliburn), tended to be very much on the bright, or even harsh, side of the spectrum. This is good and smooth, with a terrific crunch. Particularly dig it with some Ownhammer impulses.

A few small suggestions though, that may help improve the product when it comes to usability:

1. The Plus/Minus signs for preset browsing: I'm usually thinking "Next/Previous" for presets, which would be best represented with forward/backwards arrows. The minus sign made me think, "oh that deletes presets, and therefore, plus must add them." I'd suggest forward/backwards arrows instead.

2. The Save and Save As icons look the same to me. I mean, there's a slight difference I can see, but I had no idea which was which. Or if one was a "Save Bank" vs "Save Preset." Instead, I'd suggest that there is plenty of room to include the words "Save" and "Save As" in the appropriate buttons and I'd never get confused again.

3. Any chance to add the ability to set a default path/folder for user Impulse Responses?

Speaking of Impulse Responses, if you do an Impulse Response plugin, I'd happily pay for something that:

1. Allowed users to create an organized library of impulse responses based on physical IR locations on disk drives

2. Allowed users to tag their own IR's by:
A. Vendor (Ownhammer, Choptones, etc)
B. Cabinet type (Open/Closed, Straight/Slanted)
C. Speaker manufacturer (Celestion, Jensen, JBL, Fane, etc.)
D. Speaker Configuration (1x10, 2x10, 1x,12, 2x12, 4x12, etc.)
E. Microphones (SM57, C414, RE-201, etc.)
F. Microphone Distance (Close, Mid, Room)
G. IR Sample Rate (44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k)*
H. IR Length*

3. Add star ratings to their favorite impulse responses - allow for bulk tagging/rating

4. Included a search option, including searching on tags and star ratings (e.g. "I just want to see all close-mic'd 4x12 cabs, with Celestions and SM57s in my library")

5. Also had some dynamic cab IR modeling

6. In addition to all the stuff you're currently doing with your IR loader

When you have a ton of the Ownhammer impulses, or something similar, it gets very difficult to manage the hundreds or thousands of IR options you may have just via folder navigation. Having an impulse response loader that could act as a guitar-specific database/library manager would be huge!

Looking at my own relatively meager impulse response library, I long for a plugin that can help manage these impulses and I don't see anything in the market that currently does all that. That type of product would be invaluable and indispensable to me! Total insta-buy to whoever does it first.

*bonus points if the plugin could identify those traits and tag the impulses accordingly.

Last edited by Funkybot; 6th June 2019 at 09:12 PM..
Old 7th June 2019
Gear Maniac

Looking at my own relatively meager impulse response library, I long for a plugin that can help manage these impulses and I don't see anything in the market that currently does all that. That type of product would be invaluable and indispensable to me! Total insta-buy to whoever does it first.

*bonus points if the plugin could identify those traits and tag the impulses accordingly.[/QUOTE]

good Point! Mostly I use the Fractal Audio Tool, but you can only choose a folder and then listen to the impulses. A tool where you can listen to all the IR´s without loading anything would be great!
Old 7th June 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by theXbucket View Post
good Point! Mostly I use the Fractal Audio Tool, but you can only choose a folder and then listen to the impulses. A tool where you can listen to all the IR´s without loading anything would be great!
Right? The navigating around, finding a favorite, then not remembering where the hell it was a few days later, no easy A/B, trying to decipher all those cryptic cabinet names and abbreviations, trying to find the right IR in a folder, within a folder, within a folder, then navigating to a different folder within another folder, within another folder, having to constantly point your IR loader to these...

I think we're just used to the current-state of IR loaders because no one's done anything better yet, so we tend not to think about this stuff, but if someone created an IR loader that allowed users to catalog and manage their IR libraries like an iTunes library, it would instantly, and dramatically improve the awful experience of using third-party IR's and dealing with the organizational mess of them.

I've taken to using a combination of freeware IR loader and Cubase's preset manager+folders+ratings to help alleviate this somewhat, but that doesn't help when I'm using another DAW and still doesn't offer tagging functions or half the stuff I think could be done in a proprietary system.

Anyway, I've gone way off topic. So to fix that: I ended up buying MRH810 today. Just really a wonderful amp. Would love to see a blackface Princeton Reverb (many think it's the best recording amp of all time - depending on the genre, I wouldn't necessarily disagree) with a vintage Jensen CQ10 (very much like my own Princeton Reverb), an Eminence Patriot, and a 12" speaker or two. For my money, Princetons are definitely peak blackface Fender amps: great reverb, they sound better than a Deluxe Reverb, not as obnoxiously loud as a Twin Reverb....just right. Need some more low end? Get a new baffle and 12" speaker.
Old 7th June 2019
Lives for gear
Oh, and one more suggestion: I'd LOVE the ability to lock parameters when changing presets. For instance, the Input Gain and Reverb level in particular could benefit from being locked and not changing with every preset.
Old 7th June 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
This really sounds terrific. Some of the other JCM800 models I have (Amplitube Slash for one) or have demoed in the past (Caliburn), tended to be very much on the bright, or even harsh, side of the spectrum. This is good and smooth, with a terrific crunch. Particularly dig it with some Ownhammer impulses.

A few small suggestions though, that may help improve the product when it comes to usability:

1. The Plus/Minus signs for preset browsing: I'm usually thinking "Next/Previous" for presets, which would be best represented with forward/backwards arrows. The minus sign made me think, "oh that deletes presets, and therefore, plus must add them." I'd suggest forward/backwards arrows instead.

2. The Save and Save As icons look the same to me. I mean, there's a slight difference I can see, but I had no idea which was which. Or if one was a "Save Bank" vs "Save Preset." Instead, I'd suggest that there is plenty of room to include the words "Save" and "Save As" in the appropriate buttons and I'd never get confused again.

3. Any chance to add the ability to set a default path/folder for user Impulse Responses?

Speaking of Impulse Responses, if you do an Impulse Response plugin, I'd happily pay for something that:

1. Allowed users to create an organized library of impulse responses based on physical IR locations on disk drives

2. Allowed users to tag their own IR's by:
A. Vendor (Ownhammer, Choptones, etc)
B. Cabinet type (Open/Closed, Straight/Slanted)
C. Speaker manufacturer (Celestion, Jensen, JBL, Fane, etc.)
D. Speaker Configuration (1x10, 2x10, 1x,12, 2x12, 4x12, etc.)
E. Microphones (SM57, C414, RE-201, etc.)
F. Microphone Distance (Close, Mid, Room)
G. IR Sample Rate (44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k)*
H. IR Length*

3. Add star ratings to their favorite impulse responses - allow for bulk tagging/rating

4. Included a search option, including searching on tags and star ratings (e.g. "I just want to see all close-mic'd 4x12 cabs, with Celestions and SM57s in my library")

5. Also had some dynamic cab IR modeling

6. In addition to all the stuff you're currently doing with your IR loader

When you have a ton of the Ownhammer impulses, or something similar, it gets very difficult to manage the hundreds or thousands of IR options you may have just via folder navigation. Having an impulse response loader that could act as a guitar-specific database/library manager would be huge!

*bonus points if the plugin could identify those traits and tag the impulses accordingly.

Oh, and one more suggestion: I'd LOVE the ability to lock parameters when changing presets. For instance, the Input Gain and Reverb level in particular could benefit from being locked and not changing with every preset.
Thanks, we are working on a full features IR loader, what is in the amps is the reduced version, we will possible use the full features loader skiping the cabinet emulation in the amp plugin.
The lock features is already in the plugin for the Input Gain.
Igor
Old 13th June 2019
Lives for gear

a great plug in deserves a bump to the top, don't actually need this but I will get it! .... took a bit longer to bond with than the Soldano but once I pulled out the Les Paul and started backing off the controls on the guitar I was smiling.
Old 13th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysexguy View Post
a great plug in deserves a bump to the top, don't actually need this but I will get it! .... took a bit longer to bond with than the Soldano but once I pulled out the Les Paul and started backing off the controls on the guitar I was smiling.
Yes it's without a doubt my favourite of them all.
Old 13th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by theXbucket View Post
and a modeller where we can design our own amps would be awesome, if this is possible with your technique; i am no coder, so i have no idea. Something in the like of cytomics the scream as an amp plugin.
Modeling isnt just a matter of listening. You
have to know how to implement code. It is way
beyond what the average consumer could
grasp or would even want to.

You already have the ability to “model” your
own amps in every software amp plugin
I can think of..BIAS, for example, allows
you to change out the entire tone stack,
including preamps. Amplitube allows you
to swap cabinets, speakers, microphones,
amps, and the rooms they are in. Every
amp software is to at least some degree
highly configurable. Some more than others.
Old 13th June 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Polich View Post
Modeling isnt just a matter of listening. You
have to know how to implement code. It is way
beyond what the average consumer could
grasp or would even want to.

You already have the ability to “model” your
own amps in every software amp plugin
I can think of..BIAS, for example, allows
you to change out the entire tone stack,
including preamps. Amplitube allows you
to swap cabinets, speakers, microphones,
amps, and the rooms they are in. Every
amp software is to at least some degree
highly configurable. Some more than others.
yes i know! the bias-way is quite nice, but i don´t really like the sound of it! furthermore the new amp plugins sound way better than before a year.
Bluecat Axiom is something I like tweak-wise. To have the possibility to get totally new sounds; have your own mods, that would be great! The same with cabinets. Not to be dependant from IRs but to create the cabs by a simulation.
But if you ask me, i´m not sure if this is only interesting for tweaker guys like me and how much work is included in such a task. I totally get it that the creators want to earn money with their products which is totally fine for me and maybe would shoot in their feet with such products able to do so much.

cheers jens
📝 Reply