The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Nembrini Audio New MRH810(Marshall JCM800 2210) Lead Series Guitar Amp
Old 20th June 2019
Gear Nut

Some nice tone for the MRH810 Lead Series

Get 40% off using SUMMERSALE code on the check-out

Old 22nd June 2019
Gear Addict

I've spent a lot of time chasing Marshall tones this year, and comparing my 11R to plugins (plus my Joyo British Sound pedal). I demoed Mercurial Spark and Helix Native, and bought bx rockrack and the ENGL amps in the recent sales (the latter isn't a Marshall of course, but can be used to cover similar ground).

This thing gets me the sound I was chasing! It is much better than the JCM 800 in rockrack, even though it is apparently by the same person. I have no idea why that is, but this has more high end and just sounds more hifi to me. Plus the GUI is a lot better, and the cabs and mics are easier to work with. Maybe the latter are what make the difference- it's just easier to dial in.
Old 22nd June 2019
Gear Maniac
was waiting for my credit card to roll. finally bought it. 2 licenses included. looking good :]
Old 22nd June 2019
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=mjw63;14053733]I've spent a lot of time chasing Marshall tones this year, and comparing my 11R to plugins (plus my Joyo British Sound pedal). I demoed Mercurial Spark and Helix Native, and bought bx rockrack and the ENGL amps in the recent sales (the latter isn't a Marshall of course, but can be used to cover similar ground).

This thing gets me the sound I was chasing! It is much better than the JCM 800 in rockrack, even though it is apparently by the same person. I have no idea why that is, but this has more high end and just sounds more hifi to me. Plus the GUI is a lot better, and the cabs and mics are easier to work with. Maybe the latter are what make the difference- it's just easier to dial in.[/QUOTE

I agree 100%, I love this plugin! I can't wait to see what is released next.
Old 23rd June 2019
Gear Addict

I was playing through it for hours yesterday, simply because I couldn't get enough of it!
Old 23rd June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw63 View Post
I've spent a lot of time chasing Marshall tones this year, and comparing my 11R to plugins (plus my Joyo British Sound pedal). I demoed Mercurial Spark and Helix Native, and bought bx rockrack and the ENGL amps in the recent sales (the latter isn't a Marshall of course, but can be used to cover similar ground).

This thing gets me the sound I was chasing! It is much better than the JCM 800 in rockrack, even though it is apparently by the same person. I have no idea why that is, but this has more high end and just sounds more hifi to me. Plus the GUI is a lot better, and the cabs and mics are easier to work with. Maybe the latter are what make the difference- it's just easier to dial in.
How does it compare to Spark?
Old 24th June 2019
Gear Addict

I can't give a straight answer unfortunately, because I only have a memory of Spark which is 2 months old, to compare with my fresh memory of the Nembrini. I prefer the Nembrini GUI though.

I wonder if the demo is still active, or whether it expired? If it is the former, I'll try and compare the two and get back to you (or you could demo both and try them out). Chatting to my band mate was interesting- he didn't see any point in getting the Nembrini after comparing it to Guitar Rig 5, but that was partly due to the darkness of the amp (and his guitar pickups are naturally quite dark). So as usual some of this depends on your idea of a good sound, and what guitar you are sticking through it.

My recently acquired Japanese 52 style Tele sounds unbelievably good through it.
Old 19th August 2019
abi
Here for the gear

I wanted a Marshall sound which would be brighter and more brutal than s-gear and this totally delivers. And it comes with a clean channel that I didnt expect to be as good as it does.

i tested spark also, which is nice, but I like nembrini audios version more. Firstly, I like the approach and gui, one amp, two channels thats it. And secondly, like Neural DSP‘s Plini (although sounding differently), it just makes me play!

Really good times. For a price of a pedal (I paid 50 Euros during the current sale) this feels like a steal to me.
Old 19th August 2019
abi
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw63 View Post
Chatting to my band mate was interesting- he didn't see any point in getting the Nembrini after comparing it to Guitar Rig 5
Old 17th October 2019
Gear Guru

Better late than never guyz :

Here's my humble review of the BST 100 and the MRH 810 .

1) Intro and plugin tour
2) Clean / med tone
3) @19 min heavier tones
4) Conlusion

Don't expect metal lol !!!

Thks for watching !!
Old 1st July 2020
Gear Nut

MEGA Summer Sale all products
desktop 75% OFF - iOS up to 50% OFF

Old 3rd August 2020
Lives for gear

I would love to hear from people on the new V2. Currently on intro sale for $29 or a cheap upgrade if you have V1.
Old 3rd August 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodeath View Post
I would love to hear from people on the new V2. Currently on intro sale for $29 or a cheap upgrade if you have V1.
Just come here for that reason - I am downloading demo to give it a go.
Old 3rd August 2020
Here for the gear

After a quick play with the new V2, I'd say definitely more flexible than V1. The 'Cleaner' options are worth the upgrade price alone and the rumbling and harsh controls allow for a great deal more tonal variation than was possible before.
Old 3rd August 2020
Lives for gear

@ Nembrini Audio ...

When are you gonna do an EL84 amp sim? I'll take just about any EL84 amp sim... Vox, Orange, Dr. Z, Blues Jr., etc. (If I had a choice, though, I'd pick a Dr. Z MAZ )

Looking forward to the day!
Old 3rd August 2020
Gear Nut

Rockman
Rock Box

Just thought I'd drop these here.

Old 7th August 2020
Gear Maniac

Old 8th August 2020
Gear Addict

This sounds fantastic. Got closer (never satisfied lol) to the lead sound I hear in my head with this sim vs anything else I've tried so far. Also LOVE the new IR loader with the option for 3 different IR's! Plus the whole GUI is just so clean and easy to work with. Well done!!

Any chance you will add this IR functionality to your previous releases like the BST100? going between the two, the newer plugin is much easier to work with, The IR section much more flexible, and the GUI overall is much cleaner and easier to use vs the BST100. The text alone on the BST100 is so small and blurry compared to the MHR. PLEASE consider updating your past amp sims to bring them up to the same standard. IMO taking care of past customers by updating older products is just as important as new releases, as it shows you care about the longevity of your products. As a relatively new company, this is important IMO.

Anyway congratulations on the V2. BTW, is this a brand new amp model, or an actual V2 of the original? I see you are still selling the original so I'm guessing this is a different amp model and is new from the ground up?
Old 8th August 2020
Gear Addict

Oh, another quick feature request. Can we have a hot key that we can hold that will make it so the solo button un-solo's what you previously soloed?

For example, open the cabinet section and solo mic 1. AFAIK there is no way to solo mic 2 without first unsoloing mic 1. It would be nice if you held down a key modifier that you could go from soloing mic 1 to soloing mic 2 with one click. First world problems I know, but in workflow every click slows you down.
📝 Reply