Arturia releases V Collection 7 - Page 7 - Gearslutz
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Arturia releases V Collection 7
Old 28th November 2019
Lives for gear

V-collection up black friday $99
Old 28th November 2019
Lives for gear

hmm nice voodoo guys.. its 99 bucks today sale but when added to cart and split 4x it reverts to 299... then takes off 200 but then it calculates wrong after that.. for the payments. sigh.. thats not right.
kinda fuzzy maths there... ????
Attached Thumbnails
Arturia releases V Collection 7-screen-shot-2019-11-28-12.36.04-pm.jpg  
Old 29th November 2019 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataylor View Post
hmm nice voodoo guys.. its 99 bucks today sale but when added to cart and split 4x it reverts to 299... then takes off 200 but then it calculates wrong after that.. for the payments. sigh.. thats not right.
kinda fuzzy maths there... ????
Hi,

this looks like a bug in our webstore. Can you give PM me your arturia account email so we can investigate this?

Kevin
Here for the gear

I'm sorry, but as an owner of Collection 6 (since Collection 4) to only be offered a crossgrade to Collection 7 for $199, when the full bundle is discounted to $299 is a slap in the face for long time Arturia owners
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfcorps View Post
I'm sorry, but as an owner of Collection 6 (since Collection 4) to only be offered a crossgrade to Collection 7 for $199, when the full bundle is discounted to $299 is a slap in the face for long time Arturia owners
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl. Punishment View Post
thanks for agreeing, yep slap in the face

a first time buyer pays only $100 more than a long time customer who has purchased several upgrades over the years
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
On Arturia's facebook post, there were some who had that same problem ($199 instead of $99); Arturia's comments indicated that was an error and to open a ticket with them. From what I saw, they got it sorted out for each of them. If you're serious about upgrading, it's probably better to contact them than complaining here.
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willx View Post
On Arturia's facebook post, there were some who had that same problem ($199 instead of $99); Arturia's comments indicated that was an error and to open a ticket with them. From what I saw, they got it sorted out for each of them. If you're serious about upgrading, it's probably better to contact them than complaining here.
Thanks for the information and I have contacted them.
If it wasn't for complaining, most forums would die
Lives for gear

Quote:
thanks for agreeing, yep slap in the face

a first time buyer pays only $100 more than a long time customer who has purchased several upgrades over the years
A: As a V6 owner (or any version of V-Collection) you should only pay $99 to "upgrade" (not "crossgrade")
B: When you opened a ticket up with Arturia about this discrepancy, what did Arturia say? You did open a ticket, didn't you?
C: Complaining about it here is like peeing your pants in a dark suit. It gives you a warm feeling for a minute, but then the cold realization dawns that you just pee-peed your own pants, and now you have to deal with that.

I had a similar experience upgrading from 6 to 7 back in April. They wanted to charge me a $299 "crossgrade" fee instead of a $199 "upgrade" fee. I opened a ticket on Apr 25, 21:16 CEST, they responded two and a half hours later on Apr 25, 23:42 CEST (dates and times copied from the email):

Quote:
We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience,

I have corrected your coupon.
I invite you to log in your Arturia account and you should see the correct prices in special promotion.

I stay at your disposal

Best regards

Signy - Arturia Support
The thing you have to keep in mind here is that I had a problem, but I engaged someone who could actually do something for me instead of coming here or KVR and whining about it.

If you open a ticket and they respond in any other manner, or their response isn't handled in a timely fashion, feel free to come back here and bitch until you're blue in the face; we'll even support you. Until then, you haven't earned the right to whine. That is what the was for...
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl. Punishment View Post
A: As a V6 owner (or any version of V-Collection) you should only pay $99 to "upgrade" (not "crossgrade")
B: When you opened a ticket up with Arturia about this discrepancy, what did Arturia say? You did open a ticket, didn't you?
C: Complaining about it here is like peeing your pants in a dark suit. It gives you a warm feeling for a minute, but then the cold realization dawns that you just pee-peed your own pants, and now you have to deal with that.

I had a similar experience upgrading from 6 to 7 back in April. They wanted to charge me a $299 "crossgrade" fee instead of a $199 "upgrade" fee. I opened a ticket on Apr 25, 21:16 CEST, they responded two and a half hours later on Apr 25, 23:42 CEST (dates and times copied from the email):

The thing you have to keep in mind here is that I had a problem, but I engaged someone who could actually do something for me instead of coming here or KVR and whining about it.

If you open a ticket and they respond in any other manner, or their response isn't handled in a timely fashion, feel free to come back here and bitch until you're blue in the face; we'll even support you. Until then, you haven't earned the right to whine. That is what the was for...

best part of this was wasting 10 minutes of your life dude
📝 Reply