The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Nembrini Audio New PSA1000 Analog Saturation Bundle
Old 8th April 2019
Gear Head

Nembrini Audio New PSA1000 Analog Saturation Bundle

SPECIAL INTRO OFFER $29 ALL APRIL

(REGULAR PRICE $127)

The PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin is a modern recreation of a '90s classic analog guitar preamp which is used in recording studios all around the world!

It is used and "abused" for recording and characterizing not only guitars but also electric pianos, organs, synthesizers, electric basses and many other instruments.

The original unit has found its place even in the mix stage for processing all type of sounds, as drum rooms, percussions, vocals, kicks, snares and sound fx too!

For creating the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin, Nembrini Audio has carefully modeled the original analog circuits and finely refined it by ear as all its products.

Nembrini Audio also adds new features that brings the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin to modern days:
  • Independent controls for left and right channels with individual and global links
  • Dry/Wet mix knob for both channels
  • Mid/Side operation
  • Spread circuit to widen the stereo field
  • Analog Link circuit to simulate the difference between left and right channels as in real analog world
  • Phase Reverse switch to take advantage of the original phase changes in the real analog unit when used in parallel
  • In and Out level knobs for maximum versatility

With the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin Nembrini Audio also includes the PSA1000 Jr version which has the exact same distortion algorithm in a simplified interface that include the Dry/Wet knob and Phase Reverse switch to fully take advantage of its potential like famous mixing engineers as Tchad Blake, Dave Pensado, Andrew Scheps, Jacquire King and many others.

Attached Thumbnails
Nembrini Audio New PSA1000 Analog Saturation Bundle-images_1024x1024.jpg  
Old 8th April 2019
Gear Addict

Bought as soon as I found out the news.
Old 8th April 2019
Lives for gear

I had the privilege to test it. This is a great plugin.

It does wonders on bass tracks. Greatly helps to shape the sound, give it character and make it cut through the mix.

Congrats on a another sweet sounding saturation/distortion unit !
Old 8th April 2019
Lives for gear

ooh, glad to see this one supports ilok machine authorisation
Old 8th April 2019
Gear Addict

Bought on a whim as I'm a sucker for saturation... Very glad I did!
Old 8th April 2019
Yes!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting for years for simething like this. Your lofi is so good I don’t even need to demo this. Buying immediately!
Old 8th April 2019
Gear Head

Been looking for VST version of Sansamp for years. Instant buy, sounds great!
Old 8th April 2019
Yeah this thing sounds awesome. Another winner.
Old 8th April 2019
Gear Addict

Anyone using this in Studio One? It froze my DAW twice. I did get it working once. I'm hesitant to try it again.
Old 8th April 2019
Gear Maniac

Surprised to see it state "Wet/dry for phase coherent parallel saturation" in the pr video. I'm demoing now and there is very obvious phase cancelation happening when you use the wet dry knob.
Old 8th April 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateHawkins View Post
Anyone using this in Studio One? It froze my DAW twice.
All works normally. S1 v4.14, Win10 Pro.
Old 9th April 2019
Lives for gear

Nembrini Audio - bringing you all the old free Pro Tools stock plug-ins to other platforms!
Old 9th April 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvalmont View Post
Nembrini Audio - bringing you all the old free Pro Tools stock plug-ins to other platforms!
But better in my opinion. Even if I owned pro tools I would still get these. Sound quite different also.
Old 9th April 2019
mine wouldn't authorise properly as my ilok key was greyed out for some reason (works fine for every other plugin I have), now it says I tried to authorize too many times and to go and buy it, can't even install the demo now, really weird and very frustrating...
Old 9th April 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateHawkins View Post
Anyone using this in Studio One? It froze my DAW twice. I did get it working once. I'm hesitant to try it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzlegs View Post
mine wouldn't authorise properly as my ilok key was greyed out for some reason (works fine for every other plugin I have), now it says I tried to authorize too many times and to go and buy it, can't even install the demo now, really weird and very frustrating...
Please write to support via contact form in the www.nembriniaudio.com site giving detailed info about the issue
Thanks,
Igor
Old 9th April 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodakell View Post
But better in my opinion. Even if I owned pro tools I would still get these. Sound quite different also.
Sound quite different, how? The fee one in Pro Tools, that I have used for 15 years, sounds pretty close to the hardware one...
Old 9th April 2019
Gear Maniac

I own the hardware and the Pro Tools version. Can anyone tell me if this one comes with the stock presets?
Old 9th April 2019
Here for the gear

top quality plugin!!!
Old 9th April 2019
sounds great!
Old 9th April 2019
It nails the better chunk of the tone but settings won't match the old PSA-1 plug, and as Kodakell pointed out it sounds a bit different too.

Good to have this anyway, at $29 it's a no-brainer for the non-PT crowd.
Old 9th April 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogo C View Post
It nails the better chunk of the tone but settings won't match the old PSA-1 plug, and as Kodakell pointed out it sounds a bit different too.

Good to have this anyway, at $29 it's a no-brainer for the non-PT crowd.
Thanks Diogo, what I modeled is the original hardware not the Avid PSA1 plugin.

Igor
Old 9th April 2019
Gear Maniac

Have been tearing my hair the last couple of mixes about my cheap bass sounding so boomy and muddy! This is just what I needed! A couple of turns of the knobs and there was a tight punchy low end ready to be mixed! Thank you!
Old 9th April 2019
Lives for gear

Putting up against AXP SoftAmp PSA as soon as I get home

SoftAmp PSA | AXP

Any of the original presets in this thing, just for kicks?

SansAmp PSA-1 Preset Data Book
Old 9th April 2019
Here for the gear

I've downloaded their Lo-Fi plug while it was still free (16th March), had problems activating, went back and forth with support until they told me it was now for $79 and I can wait for discount.

won't even check their new PSA1000 with this type of support.
Old 9th April 2019
Instant buy here :-)
Old 9th April 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nembrini Audio View Post
Thanks Diogo, what I modeled is the original hardware not the Avid PSA1 plugin.

Igor
Ah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!
Old 9th April 2019
Here for the gear

bought it right away, Amazing model of the Sansamp.
Brilliant to add in the phase flip mode! Been waiting for a proper model of this for SOOO long.
thank you, thank you
Old 9th April 2019
Lives for gear

Sounds dang good. Way better than the avid one from memory. Bought.
Old 9th April 2019
Lives for gear

sounds great, but with higher driven sounds, DRY/WET is a bid touchy with synth sounds.

would seperate knobs for DRY and WET maybe help?
Old 9th April 2019
SansAmp is the only thing I've been missing from the ProTools days way back. And now I have it

Can't judge whether it sounds exactly the same but it sure gives me a feeling of having the same unique kind of palette to paint with!

Only gripe is the graphics that imitate wood, screws and handles. Why waste precious screen space on stuff like that?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search