The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Nembrini Audio New PSA1000 Analog Saturation Bundle
Old 7th May 2019
  #121
Here for the gear
 
NekujaK's Avatar
FYI, the plugin settings are not getting saved/restored when using Reason. If you close and re-open a project, the plugin settings are returned to default.
Old 8th May 2019
  #122
Gear Head
 
Nembrini Audio's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekujaK View Post
FYI, the plugin settings are not getting saved/restored when using Reason. If you close and re-open a project, the plugin settings are returned to default.
Could you please contact the support on the website?
Because we checked on the PSA1000 and is not possible reproduce the issue.

We had this bug with the NA LoFi but is fixed with the version V103.
Thanks,
Igor
Old 11th July 2019
  #123
Lives for gear
 

Ah man, I've waited years for this very plugin and somehow it breezed by me while it was on sale. Fingers firmly crossed for a future sale!
Old 16th July 2019
  #124
Gear Head
 
Nembrini Audio's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublave View Post
Ah man, I've waited years for this very plugin and somehow it breezed by me while it was on sale. Fingers firmly crossed for a future sale!
There is the PSA1000LOFI voucher code with 40% off for both PSA1000 and LoFi plugin valid until the end of July.
Igor
Old 5th October 2019
  #125
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nembrini Audio View Post
There is the PSA1000LOFI voucher code with 40% off for both PSA1000 and LoFi plugin valid until the end of July.
Igor
Can afford $29 at the moment...bring back
ye ole’ discount : )
Old 9th October 2019
  #126
Gear Nut
 

Does the PSA1000 have mono mode as well??
Old 9th October 2019
  #127
Lives for gear
 
Ol' Betsey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenroom View Post
Can afford $29 at the moment...bring back
ye ole’ discount : )
Ask and you shall receive! Such a bargain. Such a bargain!

"CRAZY SALE 80% OFF all products
using CRAZY80 code on checkout
valid for one product until Sunday 13 October 11:30 PM UTC+2"

Cheers Nembrini!

R.
Old 9th October 2019
  #128
Lives for gear
 

Purchased!

Thanks!
Old 4 weeks ago
  #129
Lives for gear
 
cprompt's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Betsey View Post
"CRAZY SALE 80% OFF all products
using CRAZY80 code on checkout
valid for one product until Sunday 13 October 11:30 PM UTC+2"
Awesome! Really liked the PSA1000 when I demod it but was skint at the time and couldn't justify buying it. Now for $25 it's a no-brainer
Old 4 weeks ago
  #130
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Betsey View Post
Ask and you shall receive! Such a bargain. Such a bargain!

"CRAZY SALE 80% OFF all products
using CRAZY80 code on checkout
valid for one product until Sunday 13 October 11:30 PM UTC+2"

Cheers Nembrini!
R.
Beautiful thing !
Old 4 weeks ago
  #131
Lives for gear
 
Ol' Betsey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenroom View Post
Beautiful thing !
Dang it! How typical is that? I'm the one spreading the CRAZY80 love and then how typically SNAFU is this? I download a "security update" today and it totally hoses my system and I miss the friggin' sale because I've spent all afternoon rolling my system back.

C'est la vie. Only myself to blame but damn...

R.
Old 4 weeks ago
  #132
Lives for gear
 
djrustycans's Avatar
 

Also missed this secret sale - just tried and failed
Old 2 weeks ago
  #133
They have 70% off all products for Halloween (Halloween70 code). Not as good as the Crazy80, but I was away then. So I got PSA1000 as I had missed it originally. Code good till November 1.
Old 1 week ago
  #134
Lives for gear
 
ELI-173's Avatar
 

Loving the PSA1000. It's made it onto a lot of tracks since I bought it months back.
One request: For the stereo spread to be mono-compatible. Sounds great in stereo, but switch to mono and the sound drops significantly in level. A mono-compatible algorithm would be really great.

Many thanks for your hard work in developing these plugins!
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump