The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
UVI releases Key Suite Acoustic - 20 acoustic keyboard instruments Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 21st March 2019
News Desk Editor

UVI releases Key Suite Acoustic - 20 acoustic keyboard instruments

UVI releases Key Suite Acoustic - 20 acoustic keyboard instruments-box_gui_ksa.png

UVI releases Key Suite Acoustic, an uncompromising exposé of 20 acoustic keyboard instruments from modern grands to classics of antiquity

UVI releases Key Suite Acoustic, delivering the dynamic, powerful and often charactered sounds of 20 acoustic keyboard instruments including grand pianos, uprights, plucked strings and metallophones. Designed to be a one-stop-shop for acoustic keys, Key Suite Acoustic provides a full palette of colors from modern, precision grand pianos to detuned saloon uprights and early classical designs. Key Suite Acoustic is available through April 1st, 2019 at a special introductory price of $149/149€).

Leveraging UVI’s 20+ years of experience in crafting sample-based instruments Key Suite Acoustic delivers the highest-caliber sound quality, with deep multi-sampling and powerful professional features such as control over individual mic levels, a pro-grade effects chain with IR reverb, drive, EQ, multimode modulation, delay and Sparkverb, and creative sound shaping tools including envelopes, filters and more.

Key Suite Acoustic includes 20 instruments presented in 4 groups:
  • Grand Pianos: Model D, Italian F278, Japanese C7, Hybrid Custom, Baby Grand
  • Upright Pianos: Grand Upright, German Upright, Tender Upright, The Compact, Tack Upright, Honky-Tonk Upright
  • Plucked Strings: Harpsichord, Clavichord, Spinet, Blanchet Cembalo
  • Metallophones: Celesta, Keyboard Glockenspiel, Papageno Bells, J-Celeste, Dulcitone

Key Suite Acoustic offers native 64-bit standalone operation by way of Falcon or the free UVI Workstation, providing comprehensive support for all modern DAWs and simultaneous authorization on up to 3 computers or iLok keys.

Pricing:

Key Suite Acoustic is available immediately at an introductory price of $149 / 149€ through April 1st, 2019 (regularly $199 / 199€).

Additional information on FM Suite is available at:
UVI Key Suite Acoustic - The Essential Keys Collection
Attached Thumbnails
UVI releases Key Suite Acoustic - 20 acoustic keyboard instruments-box_gui_ksa.png  
Old 22nd March 2019
Lives for gear

Purchased, but as a owner of the original Acoustic Grand Pianos Collection, I would have like some more mic perspectives for the original pianos of this old bundle.

Anyway I'm happy about the new Key Suite.
Old 22nd March 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj.metissage View Post
Purchased, but as a owner of the original Acoustic Grand Pianos Collection, I would have like some more mic perspectives for the original pianos of this old bundle.

Anyway I'm happy about the new Key Suite.
Do the acoustic pianos (Model D, Italian 278, Japanese C7 & Erard Baby Grand) feel/respond or sound different from the original UVI Piano Collection? Also, is it worth it for the Hybrid Custom Grand and additional upright pianos? I see they have multi-mics.
Old 22nd March 2019
Lives for gear

How does it compare to Keyscape? That seems to be the obvious contender...
Old 26th March 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGR View Post
Do the acoustic pianos (Model D, Italian 278, Japanese C7 & Erard Baby Grand) feel/respond or sound different from the original UVI Piano Collection? Also, is it worth it for the Hybrid Custom Grand and additional upright pianos? I see they have multi-mics.
The acoustic pianos from the previous collection sound the same.

They don't have multi-mics. Only the new ones.

So no improvements on the old ones on this side. I think that for instance the FAZIOLI sounds a bit dark and a little muddy. Which could have been improved with another set of mics or perspective.
Old 27th March 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj.metissage View Post
The acoustic pianos from the previous collection sound the same.

They don't have multi-mics. Only the new ones.

So no improvements on the old ones on this side. I think that for instance the FAZIOLI sounds a bit dark and a little muddy. Which could have been improved with another set of mics or perspective.
Thanks for your reply. Purchased the upgrade yesterday and am very happy. Even though they are still single mic perspectives, the older UVI Grand Pianos have been improved in the Keysuite Colllection sound & response-wise which I'm happy about, plus there's 15 new instruments to explore.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search