The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nembrini Audio New FREE Vintage Clipper plugin
Old 11th April 2019
Gear Head

We released the V103 version, with more compatibility for old OSX system.
Now is possible activate iLok license also in host machine.

Is possible download the update in product page LoFi Vintage Clipper – Nembrini Audio

Thanks,
Igor
Old 11th April 2019
Gear Head

Thank you for this!
Old 15th April 2019
Lives for gear

Can see what I've been missing working on Logic all these years...Lovely work, gents.

A bypass for each algorithm would be quite nice. By and large 'distortion' is the favorite. But toggling requires zeroing out one side first before jumping to other side...No bueno.
Old 15th April 2019
Gear Head

Any plans to add link option for distortion and output? So that raising the distortion lowers the output. It gets so loud easily
Old 15th April 2019
Thank you so much for this gem.
Old 15th April 2019
Gear Nut
Anyone able to get this working with Ableton Live? It crashes on scan for me.
Old 15th April 2019
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommijk View Post
Any plans to add link option for distortion and output? So that raising the distortion lowers the output. It gets so loud easily
+1
Old 15th April 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:

Please leave as is. Automatic level matching never works well, better to do it oneself by ear.
Old 16th April 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadYodeler View Post

Please leave as is. Automatic level matching never works well, better to do it oneself by ear.
OPTION for that shouldn't hurt anybody, right?
Old 16th April 2019
Here for the gear

Love the two nembrini plugs! Will be amazing something to mimic the cranesong phoenix in windows!
Old 16th April 2019
Lives for gear

LoFi is great. As other have said:

1) While using inserts works fine, a mix knob would make it easier per-channel.

2) The dials are odd, quickly goes from normal to destroyed. Logarithmic implementation would be more appropriate for finer control at more subtle levels.

Any comment on these @ Nembrini Audio ?
Old 16th April 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
LoFi is great. As other have said:

1) While using inserts works fine, a mix knob would make it easier per-channel.

2) The dials are odd, quickly goes from normal to destroyed. Logarithmic implementation would be more appropriate for finer control at more subtle levels.

Any comment on these @ Nembrini Audio ?
Thanks b0se, I am glad you likes the LoFi, yours tips makes sense and agree with you about usability but like already mentions in a previous post the idea behind the NA LoFi is mimic the Avid LoFi for create the same user experience.
Many producer are used to Avid LoFi behaviour but can't use it in other DAW and OS, the NA LoFi give this possibilities with a different saturation flavor.
Igor
Old 16th April 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
OPTION for that shouldn't hurt anybody, right?
I guess not, but who knows? It could start a 3rd world war, or melting of an iceberg, you never know what's causing what these days!
Old 16th April 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nembrini Audio View Post
Thanks b0se, I am glad you likes the LoFi, yours tips makes sense and agree with you about usability but like already mentions in a previous post the idea behind the NA LoFi is mimic the Avid LoFi for create the same user experience.
Many producer are used to Avid LoFi behaviour but can't use it in other DAW and OS, the NA LoFi give this possibilities with a different saturation flavor.
Igor
Hi Igor.

Judging by the comments, your version sounds better than the original. Why not make it better functionally too?

Either way, these are both excellent, thanks for the great intro prices too.
Old 17th April 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcay View Post
Love the two nembrini plugs! Will be amazing something to mimic the cranesong phoenix in windows!
Ploytec Aroma with a particular combination of settings is as close as I've found to a non-AAX emulation of Dave's master piece (I know I saved it as a preset somewhere, I'm happy to dig it up if you want to try it with their demo).*Even with all the crazy innovative things that other developers have come up with in the last year or so, Phoenix is still the spookiest plugin I've ever seen – how does it sound so good, so easily, with less of a CPU impact than a modern EQ plugin??

Anyway – the Nembrini LoFi is great, it's not quite the same as the Avid one but it very much scratches the same itch.
Old 10th May 2019
Lives for gear

I'm sad I missed the promo period of this plugin. It would have been great to have Lofi outside of PT.
Old 10th May 2019
Gear Guru
Damn missed the free offer. Any chance of bringing it back or a "dumbGS" code?!
Old 10th May 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardis View Post

+1
missed this as well,a 2nd chance for GS stragglers would be great!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgdrum_nyc View Post
+1
missed this as well,a 2nd chance for GS stragglers would be great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardis View Post
I guess that's a no..lol. I wouldn't mind a deal like if you buy the new BST100 this would be included, or just a discounted price.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fak View Post
I guess that's a no..lol. I wouldn't mind a deal like if you buy the new BST100 this would be included, or just a discounted price.

That's a good idea,I bought the PSA1000 Bundle and it's a very nice plugin,Nembrini Audio are making very nice products.
For me it's hard to buy something after it was offered as a free plugin.
I know I'd be more inclined to buy the new BST100 if there was carrot in the form of a LoFi Clipper calling my name.............
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fak View Post
Hey a boy can try! I made the mistake of not listening to the samples....These guys know saturation!
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

I missed this too. I have tons of Plugin Alliance/Brainworx plugs and love them. Definitely would appreciate a 2nd round free offering or as a bonus for buying another plugin.

Please Igor!! Help us out?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search