The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sonimus releases Satson Channel Strip Plug-In
Old 8th July 2019
Gear Maniac

I really like this compressor, it's my go-to for drum smashing. I will most likely buy whatever the next product is (maybe api2500? *cough* *cough*).

One thing I would really like to see however, is some easy "bypass" button for each module, because right clicking for a "menu" to select "bypass" isn't very intuitive at all. I'm not big fan of switches, so maybe it should be small green/blue led?
Old 1st August 2019
wm9
Here for the gear

I was in the hunt of a SSL bus compressor, and after all day demoing several plugins (waves, cytomic, Acustica audio..) I found your channel strip by chance. I demoed it and was blown away. On top of that it was on sale, and it was the cheaper of the bunch.

I instantly bought the channel strip and the TuCo, and I will be purchasing the Burnley 73 soon.

Usually I don’t do this but I think you deserve every credit, so I just opened a gearslutz account to say great job guys!
Old 15th August 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Sonimus View Post
Britson Channel Strip is in analysis
API inspiration was also in our internal discussion.
Thanks for considering Sonimus an option.
Any updates on that britson cs??
Old 15th August 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeg70888 View Post
Any updates on that britson cs??
Hey jakeg70888; Thanks for staying tuned. Soon news
Old 19th August 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Depending on what modules are bundled with it, that's another intro price insta-buy for me!
Old 27th August 2019
Gear Nut

Hi Folks!
For those who have been waiting for a deal, here the chance
Old 30th August 2019
Gear Addict

When the new modules come out, will there be another sale on satson cs? or will it just be on the new modules specifically?
Cheers
Old 29th October 2019
Gear Maniac

Hi all, I've been demoing this the past few days and it's amazing. In the right hands this can make everything sound fantastic!
The only thing I don't get is why the drive on the EQ has been omitted (seems to me this is almost identical to the StonEQ4K) and why the Satson module has no grouping like the original Satson.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Am I the only one that miss a ( kind of SSL) channel compressor?
Love the buss compressor but ...
Bought the Satson CS for replacing the bx_console SSL 4000 E, but sadly I'm only using the Satson CS on the busses because of the missing channel compressor.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
... and the gate/expander section as well.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by nil hartman View Post
... and the gate/expander section as well.
+1 for the gate/expander. The hardware really makes drums come to life and is an essential part of the strip IMO.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Hello Boris! Thank you for the fantastic Satson CS! I remember pre-buying the lisence last year on Black Friday and waiting impatiently until its release. It was worth it of course and now it sits on every track on most of my projects. (The ones which don't use satson, always use britson instead.)

As I am more of a Neve person, I was excited to read about this Britson CS thing. Could I hope for news on that matter soon? After all November is a good season for such a release, with all of us trying to save money for Black Friday.

It would be great to have the neve modules follow the upgrade you did to your SSL designs. Burnley with oversampling (by far my favourite plugin), maybe a compressor module, and the britson on the same strip!

Sorry for spamming the thread of an existing product, asking for a new one. But I am a big fan of your sound and I would love to have something new from you this year.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut
1176, API 550, and Neve 1081 modules needed
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Agreed that they should model a 1081 and call it Burnley 81.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search