The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Dynaudio announces Core 7 and Core 59 professional reference monitors
Old 8th February 2019
  #61
Lives for gear
 
JblKid95's Avatar
 

Same extension as lyd 48 maybe less. I already thought the lyd 48 was good so this might be expanding on spl and probably depth. I bet it sounds crazy. Don’t know about -6 at 36 though ..
Old 9th February 2019
  #62
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfinder View Post
With crossover points at 312Hz and 5.1kHz, Core 59 delivers so much more of the critical vocal range in one driver than typical designs
yeah, but the Core 7's crossover is only 2300 Hz

another thing to mention is the weight of the Cores. These guys are heavy
Core 7: 14.7 kg (32.4 lb) @ 220 x 370 x 390 mm (8 11/16 x 14 5/8 x 15 3/8in)
Core59: 24.6 kg (54.2 lb) @ 280 x 380 x 550 mm (11 x 15 x 21 11/16in)

Dynaudio Core Line, Dynaudio DSP Settings
Old 3rd May 2019
  #63
Gear Addict
 
blackfinder's Avatar
 

So, it's May right now, anyone heard the core 59 ?
Old 11th May 2019
  #64
Gear Head
 

They're listed at 2000 and 3000$ respectively.
Old 9th June 2019
  #65
Gear Nut
 

I'm getting the Core 59s in about 2 weeks for testing! Will report back with more details on them.
Old 4th July 2019
  #66
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_mixer View Post
I'm getting the Core 59s in about 2 weeks for testing! Will report back with more details on them.
Any update?
Old 4th July 2019
  #67
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari88 View Post
Any update?
Still waiting...
Old 5th July 2019
  #68
Here for the gear
 

Best speakers i've ever heard

Hey everyone.
Just received my pair of 59's.
I can't really describe how tight, precise and in general absolutely awesome they are.
I can hear everything in a mix now - don't think i'll get much mixed externally anymore. It's absolutely insane!!!
Those of you who have ordered a pair... enjoy!
Old 5th July 2019
  #69
Gear Addict
 
blackfinder's Avatar
 

hello Thomas, thanks for your feedback !
what kind of comparison with other monitors of your experience you could give us?
Old 7th July 2019
  #70
Here for the gear
 

Been on Dynaudio BM6a's every day for about 15 years.
Got a bigger genelec setup also and i'ver worked in a million studios all over also.
I'm not great at describing how speakers sound. But just wanted to give a heads up to those still waiting that you won't be disappointed.
Old 16th July 2019
  #71
Gear Nut
 

Just got my demo pair today. Lord almighty these sound fantastic!!! More info soon...
Old 1st August 2019
  #72
Here for the gear
Hi! Any feedback about how they sound? Does somebody has some feedback about the core 7 also? I'm really interested in this core serie
Old 3rd August 2019
  #73
Here for the gear
 

Hi, I'm also very interested in the new Dynaudio Core. I am currently a happy owner of a pair of ATC scm20 pro amplified by an ASR Emitter 1. I would like to change my ATCs with the active version, but these new Dynaudios are very intriguing to me. I wanted to know if any of you have already made a comparison between the ATC and the Dynaudio. Thanks a lot to those who want to intervene.
Sergio
Old 8th August 2019
  #74
Lives for gear
 
Solar's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_mixer View Post
Just got my demo pair today. Lord almighty these sound fantastic!!! More info soon...
Couldn't agree more. I got in store the Core59 & Core7.

Holy Lord, it's eargasm pure bliss. I mean the weight and vibe and accuracy on the Core59 is simply stunning. Outstanding in one word.

So much that when you listen to the Core7, you still get that tight bass/vibe/density and weight and so forth, but the Core7 are I think more mid forward/presence, good for tracking/mixing but if you want to get that super spectrum feel without being over kill but true to what you're listening or mixing, daaaaaaaaaamn the CORE59 jesus, someone hold me because I thought i told myself I'd never spend money of a pair of speaker at 8000$.

both excellent but the Core59 are something else.

wondering if I'm keeping my Dynaudio BM5 MKIII that I simply love, fraction of the price on top of that or go with the Core7.

I'll bring them to my studio and hear them there in real mixing situation and will see if I'll let myself tempted or not.

But I'd tell those who haven't got the chance, to go and hear them. It's just worth it.

Cheers ;-)

Good job Dynaudio
Old 14th August 2019
  #75
Gear Nut
 

Dale Pro Audio - Dynaudio Core59 Unboxing and Setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4jsf5DF3_k
Old 4 weeks ago
  #76
Gear Addict
 
basic's Avatar
 

So who has heard these and are they awesome?
Old 2 weeks ago
  #77
Here for the gear
 

Has anyone had the chance to try these out yet? It seems they are now stocked with some dealers but have found no reviews for them yet
Old 1 day ago
  #78
Old 1 day ago
  #79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesnat View Post
I'm not buying access to read it this time around. I did when the LYD48 was reviewed and back then, SOS used only 10 % of the words in the article to decribe the actual sound. The remaining 90 % was info, already freely available on the Dynaudio web site.
Old 1 day ago
  #80
Lives for gear
 
Paul Vnuk Jr.'s Avatar
Here is my review with an unboxing video.

https://recordingmag.com/resources/f...audio-core-59/
Old 1 day ago
  #81
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik Hjortnaes View Post
I'm not buying access to read it this time around. I did when the LYD48 was reviewed and back then, SOS used only 10 % of the words in the article to decribe the actual sound. The remaining 90 % was info, already freely available on the Dynaudio web site.
Until you get around to reading it - the spoiler is that its a very positive review with nothing in the cons section of the summary.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump