Waves introduces CLA MixHub Plugin - Page 30 - Gearslutz
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Waves introduces CLA MixHub Plugin
Old 21st October 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraByte View Post
looks like we got lucky. i cant believe they finally implemented it.
Those buckets fill the entire 3rd screen now. wouldnt go past 125% though as it gets rather blurry fast
Hehe, for a moment I got really excited... So it's more like a screen zooming feature, than resize? Isn't that awful for people with retina and 4 k screens. Is this common for most companies, how to solve this problem, or is it Waves that's too lazy to do properly? How come it's so difficult? :(
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydfar View Post
Hehe, for a moment I got really excited... So it's more like a screen zooming feature, than resize? Isn't that awful for people with retina and 4 k screens. Is this common for most companies, how to solve this problem, or is it Waves that's too lazy to do properly? How come it's so difficult? :(
I don't know they should ask Mc dsp lol , same bull**** ... kudos to ik because it's not even ratios but full values suites ...
For waves defense , they have a lot of gui's to work on but arturia did it , uhe , ik ect ...and all the new dev are ok with that (comes to audithing , vahalla , Nembrini , fuse audio labs even PA is slowy but surely doing it )
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydfar View Post
its not perfect but 125% is very usable. even larger views are better than using the OS lens or magnifier when you have to fine tune some values depending of the plugin.
it can be very difficult to exchange an ui framework if the underlying architecture does not support such swap. eventually they will have to do it and i would assume this is an intermediate fix to gain time.
Old 22nd October 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

It's an almost brand new plugin. I can understand why older Waves software can be a challenge to redo. CLA Hub is not going to get a remake in any near future. It doesn't make sense so close to the release date to change it from scratch. Maybe it's Waves trying to cut expenses in developing the software? I mean, their new pricing policy are so far from even just a few years ago. It seems like they are more focusing on hi content and lowering prices these days. Sorry for the OT
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

This is still a great channel strip .. the gate is Better than great as well.. to really get attack ..
📝 Reply