The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
IK Multimedia unveils iLoud MTM reference monitor
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony UK View Post
Had a pair arrive today and they sound really nice however the port noise is really annoying me. I'm not playing them that loud either. I can get the port noise to kind of disappear if I limit them to 60Hz however I was hoping to keep the 40Hz. I'm trying to keep these instead of sending them back for something else but I'm unsure what to do at this point. :(
Check with support for suggestions on your set up. Open a ticket here and shoot me a PM with your ticket number. I would suggest checking your input level (+4dB/-10dB) to match your output source, then making sure your speakers aren't set too close to the wall. Due to their size, they output quite a bit of air which can hit the wall if you're set up too close.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_IK View Post
Quote:
Had a pair arrive today and they sound really nice however the port noise is really annoying me. I'm not playing them that loud either. I can get the port noise to kind of disappear if I limit them to 60Hz however I was hoping to keep the 40Hz. I'm trying to keep these instead of sending them back for something else but I'm unsure what to do at this point. :(
Check with support for suggestions on your set up. Open a ticket here and shoot me a PM with your ticket number. I would suggest checking your input level (+4dB/-10dB) to match your output source, then making sure your speakers aren't set too close to the wall. Due to their size, they output quite a bit of air which can hit the wall if you're set up too close.
Hi Ryan and thanks for the help. I've contacted support and got a ticket .I must say I'm quite impressed with these iLoud MTM's as I'm used to using my Mackie HR824 MKII's and I'm shocked how these small monitors sound. I purchased these as when it comes to music production I now have to setup a folding desk and place my Maschine MKIII, Kontrol S25, and RME Babyface on it along with a pair of monitors therefore I needed something quite lightweight and compact as I pack it all away after a session. I have set them up in a 35 inch equilateral triangle, with settings Calibrated, +4dBu, Flat LF & HF. I have a 55 inch TV behind the desk for my screen which is around 16 inches from the back of the monitors however the monitor ports are pointing at the rear walls which are around 45 inches from the monitor ports therefore they are not too close to anything I would say. I don't hear the port noise on every track, I suppose it depends how bass heavy the track is and whether most elements are being played all at once, its a lot more noticeable when its mainly the just the bass elements playing more or less solo. The SPL is averaging 89dB (C) when using My galaxy S10 and the Audio Tool app.

Any help with a solution to the problem is appreciated.

Many thanks,

Tony.
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Hi Ryan and thanks for the help. I've contacted support and got a ticket .I must say I'm quite impressed with these iLoud MTM's as I'm used to using my Mackie HR824 MKII's and I'm shocked how these small monitors sound. I purchased these as when it comes to music production I now have to setup a folding desk and place my Maschine MKIII, Kontrol S25, and RME Babyface on it along with a pair of monitors therefore I needed something quite lightweight and compact as I pack it all away after a session. I have set them up in a 35 inch equilateral triangle, with settings Calibrated, +4dBu, Flat LF & HF. I have a 55 inch TV behind the desk for my screen which is around 16 inches from the back of the monitors however the monitor ports are pointing at the rear walls which are around 45 inches from the monitor ports therefore they are not too close to anything I would say. I don't hear the port noise on every track, I suppose it depends how bass heavy the track is and whether most elements are being played all at once, its a lot more noticeable when its mainly the just the bass elements playing more or less solo. The SPL is averaging 89dB (C) when using My galaxy S10 and the Audio Tool app.

Any help with a solution to the problem is appreciated.

Many thanks,

Tony.
Thanks for the info, I've passed this along into your ticket details for the team to have the full picture. They will be more than happy to help.

I would keep an eye out for a red LED on some of your mixes. When your signal is getting hotter than it should, the front LED on the iLoud MTM will show red indicating protection mode. This is where your speakers are letting you know that your signal coming in or out is getting (Or is already) too hot. When this happens to an extent the speakers will power off to protect your speakers from damage. Hope this helps.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_IK View Post
Thanks for the info, I've passed this along into your ticket details for the team to have the full picture. They will be more than happy to help.

I would keep an eye out for a red LED on some of your mixes. When your signal is getting hotter than it should, the front LED on the iLoud MTM will show red indicating protection mode. This is where your speakers are letting you know that your signal coming in or out is getting (Or is already) too hot. When this happens to an extent the speakers will power off to protect your speakers from damage. Hope this helps.
Hi again Ryan.

I hope I'm not giving you the impression that I'm blasting these monitors and I really doubt that I'm getting anywhere near the protection mode. I've not begun mixing on these yet due to trying to figure out why they are rattling so much. I'm just listening to music I know well and are feeling that these monitors are not meant to be played loud which I'm fine with as I didn't buy them for that. I would like to mix at a level that isn't too quiet though. I did watch this YouTube video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6pn6Wl4GpI&t=65s

You will hear the problem I have at 12:00 where you will hear the rep say "Bear in mind that these are still unfinished prototypes so if you listen to the rattling is because they are not sealed"

I'm thinking that these monitors may not be up for the job of bass music however I'm still waiting to speak with support to see if I can work with these or not.

Many thanks for your help so far
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Hi again Ryan.

I hope I'm not giving you the impression that I'm blasting these monitors and I really doubt that I'm getting anywhere near the protection mode. I've not begun mixing on these yet due to trying to figure out why they are rattling so much. I'm just listening to music I know well and are feeling that these monitors are not meant to be played loud which I'm fine with as I didn't buy them for that. I would like to mix at a level that isn't too quiet though. I did watch this YouTube video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6pn6Wl4GpI&t=65s

You will hear the problem I have at 12:00 where you will hear the rep say "Bear in mind that these are still unfinished prototypes so if you listen to the rattling is because they are not sealed"

I'm thinking that these monitors may not be up for the job of bass music however I'm still waiting to speak with support to see if I can work with these or not.

Many thanks for your help so far
Thanks for the additional info. Rattling would not be normal, but before we take over this thread going back and forth, I'll make sure this makes it to your ticket. I believe the team should have gotten back by now. Thanks again for working with us on your troubles here.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict
so, is the port noise really that bad on these?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrusonic View Post
so, is the port noise really that bad on these?
No. There are many in this thread with zero port noise and Ryan mentioned some factors that may be contributing to the recent report of it here.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

These monitors sound great however if like me you make bass heavy music or bass synth patches you may hear the port noise. I have been advised by IK support to roll off at 60Hz and add a sub. It would be good if IK made one to accompany the MTM's with the same integrated ARC tech if it was possible. Originally I was looking at the Genelec 8010A's and 7040A Sub however I've heard plenty people say that adding a sub is a bad idea hence why I went for the MTM's.

I would appreciate any advice in here if possible as I would like to be able to work with some low end without hearing port noise. I don't think that I'm monitoring at high SPL's and like having the MTM's in a close listening position to avoid having to turn them up.

I would also like to add that IK support have been great responding to my concerns promptly
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I just got my MTM. I based my purchase on an educated decision and not just personal reviews alone. These speakers are made for engineers that can make a record on bookshelf speakers, NS10, KRK, Barefoot or Ausburger. If you cant mix on these MTM as good as they are, then maybe your just looking for a miracle speaker or something. I dont hear the port noise or anything else out of the ordinary... but what I found is they sound bad when first played....but wait.... thats because they are so freaking flat and accurate that it told the truth about that song. I had to AB them to my other trusted monitors and found they revealed some things I had not noticed before. Not that I couldnt hear it before on the other monitors but I didnt notice it. Then I put my Nuemann NDH20's on (thats for another thread) and found they sounded exactly alike.. meaning I can start mixing on MTM and finish on headphones or vice versa. The point is Ik media really did something special for something this small. Do they fill my room like my 8inch monitors? of course not. Is that what I bought them for? Hell no!! I bought them to get a balance on my mix. If you dont have a treated room its like mixing on NS10 in a well treated room but without the tissue paper...NS10 folks know what im saying... Get them, try them in your space and then decide. In my case the packaging was good very well done and the setup was easy. Also I tried something different. I placed my calibration mic on my mic stand that has a SE deflector on it and put it in my mix position. That worked well for me in case some of you dont like the other way. IK has some balls to keep responding to those hard questions. That gave me faith. Pointer...Listen at really low volumes and you will get what you paid for 3 times over. If you want the truth mix on them....If you just want your mix to sound good to "you and you alone" get some hyped monitors and in time you might learn how to mix on them to transfer to the world. Who has time for that? Time waits for no man.... I sell albums, I make bad mix choices from listening wrong... these MTM are one of many solutions. I just recently upgraded to apollo X, Nuemann mic, Kali audio LP6 (great refs also) Xtouch controller, Warm 1073 clone, UA LA610 to name a few. All of these tools help me get there faster and without loosing my creativity. Its not perfect but its getting better. My next purchase will be midfield Hedd Type 20, RND Shelford chnl, SSL Matrix or Sigma, and a CL1B... Do I need that? No. But it will make my life easier for my workflow and because im a true gearslut. I dont care what anyone says not even opinions about what I should get or not get. Do it for the love of what you like to do and how you like to work. My brother and I mixed several records on KRK, Roland VS2400, Yamaha AW4416, protools 001 and mixed in little bedrooms and hotel rooms and sold records. Lookup "Coop Deville" RnB. I got proof of what I do. Some on here aint never made a record and telling people what to do...LOL. Stop talking and go record/Mix something. Thanks IK for a great tool in my tool box.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

My MTM
Attached Thumbnails
IK Multimedia unveils iLoud MTM reference monitor-15661370371151087140104.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK View Post
No. There are many in this thread with zero port noise and Ryan mentioned some factors that may be contributing to the recent report of it here.
Zero port noise is a fallacy. If you have any lows in your music and you turn the MTM's up you will get port noise eventually. Whether the threshold of when the port noise kicks in is acceptable to you depends on how loud you like to monitor and/or how much low end is in your music. I occasionally run into it when mixing standard rock songs which can be annoying but it is the reality of the MTM's. If you can accept it as a ceiling of how loud you can mix and work within that, they'll do fine for you. If however you find yourself bumping your head on that ceiling too often then they might not be for you. But to speak of zero port noise is setting unrealistic expectations and would only be stated like that by someone who hasn't used MTM's in real world mixing situations.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

My MTM took about 8hours of good bass heavy RnB to really open up. They sound even more revealing now than before. I cant even stop listening to them now. Remember low to mid volume is the sweetness of these bad boys. Turn em up when you finish mixing or put them on the bigger monitors to hear that loudness. The Hedd Type 20 are gonna have a good reference partner once I get them in here. Cant wait to do a full "re-mixdown" !!
Old 4 weeks ago
JGM
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoopermusic View Post
My MTM took about 8hours of good bass heavy RnB to really open up. They sound even more revealing now than before. I cant even stop listening to them now. Remember low to mid volume is the sweetness of these bad boys. Turn em up when you finish mixing or put them on the bigger monitors to hear that loudness. The Hedd Type 20 are gonna have a good reference partner once I get them in here. Cant wait to do a full "re-mixdown" !!
Please report back once you have the Type 20 dialed in. Really curious to know how/if these 2 complement each other, as these are the exact pair I’ve been contemplating.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Zero port noise is not a fallacy as iLoud MTM work perfectly within their specs. They're made as nearfield monitors to mix at a reasonable level. They work perfectly for that and yes, with zero port noise when used in the way for which they were designed.

I enjoyed the slight dig to try to discredit, but I studied audio engineering at a top school have been in real world mixing situations for the 2+ decades since. Don't assume I'm just some sales guy on a forum pushing product. We're almost all musicians/producers/engineers here and we take pride in knowing our products and how they're used.

I'm glad you said "real world mixing situations" because that's exactly how they work without port noise - not mixing louder than this type of speaker should be used and not pushing them beyond their specs - using them within reasonable parameters like with any product that does anything. Thank you for proving my point.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK View Post
Zero port noise is not a fallacy as iLoud MTM work perfectly within their specs. They're made as nearfield monitors to mix at a reasonable level. They work perfectly for that and yes, with zero port noise when used in the way for which they were designed.

I enjoyed the slight dig to try to discredit, but I studied audio engineering at a top school have been in real world mixing situations for the 2+ decades since. Don't assume I'm just some sales guy on a forum pushing product. We're almost all musicians/producers/engineers here and we take pride in knowing our products and how they're used.

I'm glad you said "real world mixing situations" because that's exactly how they work without port noise - not mixing louder than this type of speaker should be used and not pushing them beyond their specs - using them within reasonable parameters like with any product that does anything. Thank you for proving my point.

Stating that people will run into port noise only if they are using MTM's wrong is a flat out lie. I get occasionally port noise and my speakers are nowhere near a wall and I'm not feeding them unreasonably high input. The truth is it's fairly easy to get port noise. In fact it's easier to get it than not to. You have to manage your system carefully to avoid it. Is it even possible for you to be objective as a company mouthpiece???? Keep spinning the truth Pete!

P.S.- BTW, How's that O/S bug in Saturator-X doing?? Let me guess, people experiencing that bug must be using Sat-X wrong too??
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphony Sid View Post
The truth is it's fairly easy to get port noise. In fact it's easier to get it than not to.
You need to get in contact with support and get a replacement if true. That statement would imply that the monitors produce port noise pretty much all the time. Unless you have broken speakers that is complete bollocks.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbjp View Post
You need to get in contact with support and get a replacement if true. That statement would imply that the monitors produce port noise pretty much all the time. Unless you have broken speakers that is complete bollocks.
I'm relatively certain my speakers are not broken. If you read earlier in this thread despite my poor experience with support I actually gave the MTM's a favorable review. Not 100% perfect because I'm objective. I mentioned the caveats about the port noise but when a company rep states that if you're getting port noise, you must be using them wrong I couldn't stand by and let that fly.

I could demonstrate how easy it is to achieve port noise "within spec" but I'm pretty sure Pete knows how easy it is and really wouldn't want that posted.
It's actually why the demo of a couple pairs of the MTM's in a music store failed when the MTM's abruptly turned off. Because if you try to use the MTM's as you would other monitors they will shut down fairly quickly.

All I can suggest is try before you buy. Take some EDM tracks down to your music store and see how quickly you get port noise.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Upload your song and I will see if my MTM have that issue. So far my bass heavy RNB sounds fine. If you continue to have the port issue, send them back for a new pair or....buy from another manufacturer. Personally I've never had any gear that I couldn't make work even if it wasn't what I expected so I guess my opinion might be useless.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Just to elaborate on the way iLoud MTM (and any small speaker) will work as designed during typical/regular/intended use within specs without experiencing port noise or other issues, I wanted to post more details so it isn't open to interpretation and to also state that we're aware that even with DSP any small speakers will have some trade-offs as they can't literally defy the laws of physics:

Like stated above, every smaller speaker will certainly have trade-offs.

You can mix on iLoud MTM being able to properly hear down to 40Hz at moderate levels (as mentioned), which is the levels at which a small speaker like this normally operates.

iLoud MTM is small, and as such so is the port - so when air flows fast there would be some noise. Depending on a monitor's material this can also sound like a rattle, however this doesn't compromise the ability for iLoud MTM to allow listeners to be able to understand what goes on in the 40-80 hz range - something that is impossible to do on competitors at double the price for this size monitor.

By switching the LF extension to 60hz as a trade-off (perhaps for mixing at higher levels, etc), any such noise will of course be much much lower and iLoud MTM will still go lower than most of its competitors.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoopermusic View Post
Upload your song and I will see if my MTM have that issue. So far my bass heavy RNB sounds fine. If you continue to have the port issue, send them back for a new pair or....buy from another manufacturer. Personally I've never had any gear that I couldn't make work even if it wasn't what I expected so I guess my opinion might be useless.
All you have to do to get port noise is play an electronic track (Massive Attack, How to Destroy Angels or even a heavy rock track with modest lows) thru your daw. Using an LUFS meter with the master bus averaging -10 LUFS and sending the monitors a signal of -20db (from your interface) with the MTM's turned full up (because why would anyone need detents on the output of monitors???) and you will get port noise. Those levels are not excessive and should be well within the rep's vague description of "within spec" but instead we're told that we're using them wrong.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Using an LUFS meter with the master bus averaging -10 LUFS and sending the monitors a signal of -20db (from your interface)
"-20db"what? What scale/reference?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiasnyc View Post
"-20db"what? What scale/reference?
-20db is the output level being sent from my MOTU interface to my MTM's.
I thought that was a standard scale. Of course I don't normally use the -20db
output setting because I don't want to trigger port noise so I normally use -30db
to be safe.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
-20db is the output level being sent from my MOTU interface to my MTM's.
I thought that was a standard scale. Of course I don't normally use the -20db
output setting because I don't want to trigger port noise so I normally use -30db
to be safe.
"-20db" means nothing without completing the value. "-20dBu" for example means something, or "+4dBu". The "u" is the point of 'reference'. "-20dB" is an offset from that. Just like "-20dBFS" is a negative 20dB offset from "Full Scale".

So for anyone trying to figure out just how loud you're driving your speakers it's a bit hard to follow unless you're being clear(er).
Old 4 weeks ago
EOB
Here for the gear

MTMs in combination with Sonarworks

The MTMs really caught my attention, when they were announced in January. I've been looking forward to the release and the reviews and real world experience by users.

The one button instant calibration almost sounded too good to be true, and the lengthy discussion of bad cables and/or mic has just fed to my doubts.

But I have Arc 2.5 which I have replaced with Sonarworks. So my question is:
If I already use Sonarworks, are the MTMs a good choice with not making use of the onboard calibration? With Sonarworks one can bypass potential bad cables and/or mic. Or must I use the onboard calibration in order to get the most out of them?

I currently have the iLoud Minis and SE Munro Egg 150. I am thinking of replacing the Eggs with the MTMs
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
"-20db" means nothing without completing the value. "-20dBu" for example means something, or "+4dBu". The "u" is the point of 'reference'. "-20dB" is an offset from that. Just like "-20dBFS" is a negative 20dB offset from "Full Scale".

So for anyone trying to figure out just how loud you're driving your speakers it's a bit hard to follow unless you're being clear(er).
Apparently MOTU uses the dBu standard for output.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

You will be pleased with the included mic and cable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOB View Post
The MTMs really caught my attention, when they were announced in January. I've been looking forward to the release and the reviews and real world experience by users.

The one button instant calibration almost sounded too good to be true, and the lengthy discussion of bad cables and/or mic has just fed to my doubts.

But I have Arc 2.5 which I have replaced with Sonarworks. So my question is:
If I already use Sonarworks, are the MTMs a good choice with not making use of the onboard calibration? With Sonarworks one can bypass potential bad cables and/or mic. Or must I use the onboard calibration in order to get the most out of them?

I currently have the iLoud Minis and SE Munro Egg 150. I am thinking of replacing the Eggs with the MTMs
Im not sure but most here (that I know) In the USA have not had any issues. These are made of great quality. Im listening to them as I type. Calibration works as stated. It obviously cant make magic but if your room is ok and you know how to place monitors, they work perfectly. "Disclosure" you must have some experience and knowledge of what a good room sounds like how to know if you placed them too close or too far apart as well as distance from the wall. (I use a tape measure) to make any use of ANY monitors you get not matter the price. I understand anyone with reserves about buying these but my gut told me to go ahead and im not a heavy poster on here....But I must defend IK for whats right. The more professional the gear is, the better the engineer needs to be IMHO. Try driving a Ferrari...you better be a damn good driver!!! Look at the positive...These are some good times to get quality equipment to do what we love at a low price point. I am willing to put my rep on the line for these... Coop Deville. Check my material. I wish i had these on those old records!!! Maybe I would have a Grammy by now...lol JK. Good songs get Grammy awards...Good equipment increases those chances....peace.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Apparently MOTU uses the dBu standard for output.
But that doesn't tell us what the resulting level is at the input of the monitors. So it's still hard to decipher your situation.

If you output -10LUFS, which is actually pretty loud, then that's not the same as -10dBFS RMS. The IK MTM manual says " Sensitivity at +4dBu: 0dBu signal generates a 100 dB SPL @ 1 m", and "Maximum SPL @ 1m, one speaker playing, on axis: 103dB from 200Hz up sine wave, 95dB at 100Hz sine, 93dB pink noise ".

So if your MOTU translates -20dBFS at the input to 0dBu at the output then I would think you're outputting over 10dBu from your MOTU.

If my math is correct and I'm sober enough that is... either way that seems 'hot'.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
But that doesn't tell us what the resulting level is at the input of the monitors. So it's still hard to decipher your situation.

If you output -10LUFS, which is actually pretty loud, then that's not the same as -10dBFS RMS. The IK MTM manual says " Sensitivity at +4dBu: 0dBu signal generates a 100 dB SPL @ 1 m", and "Maximum SPL @ 1m, one speaker playing, on axis: 103dB from 200Hz up sine wave, 95dB at 100Hz sine, 93dB pink noise ".

So if your MOTU translates -20dBFS at the input to 0dBu at the output then I would think you're outputting over 10dBu from your MOTU.

If my math is correct and I'm sober enough that is... either way that seems 'hot'.
-10LUFs is fairly conservative. Most CD's are considerable hotter. If audio leaves my interface at -20dBu using balanced cables why would I have any reason to believe that it's not the same level going into the MTM's??? (yes the MTM's are switched for +4 input). If my MTM's were putting out volume anywhere near those specs there would be no reason to bring any of this up. That's why most specs are a joke. For instance you certainly couldn't approach those volumes playing back music without port noise.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
-10LUFs is fairly conservative.
Not really. In the realm of all music it's not conservative.

Quote:
Most CD's are considerable hotter.
That doesn't make it not loud though... but anyway, it doesn't matter;

Quote:
If audio leaves my interface at -20dBu using balanced cables why would I have any reason to believe that it's not the same level going into the MTM's???
That's not what I was saying, what I was saying was that you haven't shown exactly that your -10LUFS DAW output = -20dBu out of the interface. As a matter of fact I have no idea how you get to that conclusion. I don't think you have a firm grasp of just how these levels translate at various stages.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Not really. In the realm of all music it's not conservative.

That doesn't make it not loud though... but anyway, it doesn't matter;

That's not what I was saying, what I was saying was that you haven't shown exactly that your -10LUFS DAW output = -20dBu out of the interface. As a matter of fact I have no idea how you get to that conclusion. I don't think you have a firm grasp of just how these levels translate at various stages.
What you're saying is that I'm overloading the input of the MTM's. I mix and master with an average of -10LUFS and audio leaves my interface at -20dBu. I'm double checking checking which MOTU about the dB output standard they use but you haven't explained how the -20dBu is overloading the input of the MTM's. It sounds like you're dealing purely in the theoretical whereas I'm dealing with the realities of using these monitors.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search