The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Plugin Alliance announces a new product line of Virtual Instruments
Old 17th January 2019
News Desk Editor

Plugin Alliance announces a new product line of Virtual Instruments-unnamed-39-.jpg

As the music, sound, and event technology communities collectively unite in making their final approach for landing at The 2019 NAMM Show in Southern California, January 24-27, Plugin Alliance is proud to announce its approaching entry into new space with welcomed Virtual Instruments (VIs) that are all set to turn heads and open ears when released into the wider world…

With 10 years spent successfully crafting professional plugins for mixing and mastering as well as guitar and bass amplifiers under its collective belt, Brainworx will soon be leading Plugin Alliance into a brave new world of professional VIs with its first software synthesizer, applying the same modeling know-how and proprietary, patent-pending Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) that was first used on its industry-leading pro audio plugins like the bx_console N, bx_console SSL 4000 E, and bx_console SSL 4000 G channel strips — the latter two being officially approved by Solid State Logic itself — or HG-2, a mastering-grade tube saturation and harmonics plugin perfected in close collaboration with premier Plugin Alliance partner Black Box Analog Design.

Duly announcing its approaching entry into the VI market with a Brainworx bang, both established and newfound third-party Plugin Alliance partners are also all set to release equally exciting VIs of their own in what will positively prove to be an exciting era for sound design-savvy synthesists and songwriters alike.

As such, surely Brainworx Audio Director of Product Management Christian Diehl is perfectly qualified to put this thrilling announcement into its rightful context right here, right now: “I’m very proud to be part of the team that successfully applied Brainworx’s expertise, knowledge, and skills to start a new product line featuring accurately modeled synthesizers with unique elements like our proven and popular TMT functionality. We are very excited about also being able to team up with DS Audio and Unfiltered Audio to make this a very attractive start to an exciting new product line for Plugin Alliance customers.”

Clearly, then, Plugin Alliance is on a visionary mission to reach out to both new and current customers with its impending VI product line. In it for the long haul, more announcements are on the (event) horizon in what promises to be an exciting trip; time to get ready to set your controls for the heart of the sound!

For more information: Plugin Alliance - Sign up with us and receive 7 FREE plugins! - Plugin Alliance
Attached Thumbnails
Plugin Alliance announces a new product line of Virtual Instruments-unnamed-39-.jpg  
Old 18th January 2019
Gear Nut

PA is on a roll! UAD watch out, they get the customer -> offer dongleless, regular significant discounts and I mean significant - just got Iron for 24 bucks!

Spent more bucks on PA in the last two years than UAD!
Old 18th January 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by decurion99 View Post
PA is on a roll! UAD watch out, they get the customer -> offer dongleless, regular significant discounts and I mean significant - just got Iron for 24 bucks!

Yea I just filled out the annual UAD survey and made a request for some VI options... I think we're good with compressor and eq emu's IMO...

However, those 'dongles' also supply all processing! Which me and my lowly 8gb ram Mac Book Pro need as much as we can get...
Old 18th January 2019
Having just bought tne BX V3, I'm definitely interested in this as I love their attention to detail.
I wonder what kinda timescale we're talkin for its release....
Old 19th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by decurion99 View Post

Uad have the moog sub 37 filter they could of just add oscs and envelopes.Uad are very far behind nowadays cant attract anyone.PA also got Unfiltered Audio and many modern gear emulation.
Old 20th January 2019
Gear Addict

Looks like every plugin company is cooking up Vi's. First Waves, now PA, I know that Slate is developing a synth.. Interesting times
Old 22nd January 2019
Lives for gear

Red face

Great new!!
Is that a sem that I spot on the pic?
Old 25th January 2019
Gear Head

Iron for 24? How?
Old 26th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsmix View Post
Iron for 24? How?
lots and lots of coupons.
Old 27th January 2019
Gear Head

Old 27th January 2019
Lives for gear

Any details on these?
Old 3rd February 2019
Gear Nut

Ok when is this out?
Old 7th February 2019
Here for the gear

According to their fb group tomorrow
Old 8th February 2019
Old 8th February 2019
Using Studio One v4 on Mac the AU inserts only as mono and gives massive cpu spikes. VST3 on the other hand has very laggy gui. Every knob movement takes a short while to "engage", doesn't react immediately.

Too bad, PA stuff has always been top notch and bug free, but this is not very promising.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search