The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Prism Sound to announce new products at NAMM 2019
Old 16th January 2019
News Desk Editor

Prism Sound to announce new products at NAMM 2019

Prism Sound to announce new products at NAMM 2019-unnamed-33-.jpg

Visit Prism Sound at NAMM 2019 - New Products To Be Announced!

Prism Sound is pleased to announce the forthcoming availability of Dante® audio networking on its award-winning Atlas and Titan multitrack audio interfaces.

Sleek new black-fronted Dante compatible units, which will be available from Spring 2019, will be on show at the Prism Sound booth (15321) at NAMM 2019.

Prism Sound are also launching a brand new control application for the Lyra, Titan and Atlas interfaces.

The update provides a clearer, more user-friendly presentation in a re-sizeable window, making it easy to read on the latest 4K screens.

For more information: Prism Sound News: Prism Sound Updates Titan and Atlas Audio Interfaces With Dante Networking and New Control App
Attached Thumbnails
Prism Sound to announce new products at NAMM 2019-unnamed-33-.jpg   Prism Sound to announce new products at NAMM 2019-unnamed-34-.jpg  
Old 16th January 2019
Great to see manufacturers working on the control software.
Old 17th January 2019
If only they could rebuild a better user friendly graphical interface for Orpheus ... The design is awful, kind of Windows 95 era
Old 17th January 2019
Gear Nut

Any estimate as to when the new control app for the Lyra's will be released?
Old 23rd January 2019
Lives for gear

No new blackface Lyra's?
Old 23rd January 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamwerks View Post
No new blackface Lyra's?
Lyra's don't have a MDIO expansion card slot. The black-fronted Atlas and Titan will have the Dante MDIO expansion card pre-installed.
Old 23rd January 2019
Any chance of Soundgrid?
Old 24th January 2019
Gear Maniac

Yes, but when I bought the Lyra 2 the Ethernet port was billed as "for future expansion" -- that was 6 years ago. Kind of a bummer that was left in the dry while Dante is being pursued for the others.
Old 24th January 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by bink View Post
Yes, but when I bought the Lyra 2 the Ethernet port was billed as "for future expansion" -- that was 6 years ago. Kind of a bummer that was left in the dry while Dante is being pursued for the others.
That was meant for AVB.

Prism Sound Lyra 2 |
Old 24th January 2019
Lives for gear

Don’t need Dante for my Lyra2. Tremendous sounding unit. To me it would have better to have improved metering options in the app. The meters on the unit are useless. It’s the one thing I wish they would improve. Almost seems like the person who works for them whose job is to determine metering is a family member of the company owner or something. I know they think it makes sense and maybe it does but it doesn’t work. It’s the only thing I don’t like about my Lyra.
Old 25th January 2019
Gear Head
Why not show more rear side pics of the real device now? The NAMM show had gone one day now.
Old 7th February 2019
Gear Head

Does anyone know if the new software is available yet? They seemed to indicate it is available, but on their website under the product downloads it still seems to be the old version of the software.
Old 7th February 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by James7800 View Post
Does anyone know if the new software is available yet? They seemed to indicate it is available, but on their website under the product downloads it still seems to be the old version of the software.
+1.
Old 7th February 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by James7800 View Post
I think it’s out next month.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search