The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Aurora Audio new products Dual-Channel Preamps
Old 13th December 2018
Gear Head

I would really like a Stinger but can’t seem to figure out if you’re currently producing them or not. I’d love it if it was on your list for 2019!
Old 13th December 2018
Lives for gear

Hi

We are looking into several alternatives in 2019 that provide more features but we aren't making any more of the original type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldenfilms View Post
I would really like a Stinger but can’t seem to figure out if you’re currently producing them or not. I’d love it if it was on your list for 2019!
Old 14th December 2018
Noa
Gear Addict

Wow, sounds interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_T View Post
Hi

We are looking into several alternatives in 2019 that provide more features but we aren't making any more of the original type.

Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Hi

I am just starting a pre production run gearing up for full production in a few weeks.

I want to program my Prism DScope to do a sequence of tests automatically and keep records of the results. I will also set up a bench solely for the assembly of the 500 series with trays of parts exclusive to it.

I'm getting first units out to dealers.

Hey Geoff whats the latest with the 500 series preamps. I ordered one weeks ago from VK and they still don't have an update when its coming! Are there any production issues?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Hi

All the 500's sold thus far have been from a pre production batch...I'm in the process of building a full production batch and expect them available early February... just waiting for metalwork from painting and screening to start the ball rolling!

Geoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1042 View Post
Hey Geoff whats the latest with the 500 series preamps. I ordered one weeks ago from VK and they still don't have an update when its coming! Are there any production issues?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Hi

All the 500's sold thus far have been from a pre production batch...I'm in the process of building a full production batch and expect them available early February... just waiting for metalwork from painting and screening to start the ball rolling!

Geoff
Right on thanks, February it is
Old 4 weeks ago
Any thoughts on a 2 space 500 series module with the EQ from the sidecar? That EQ seems to be the stuff my dreams are made of.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Does GTP1 have a high pass filter?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search