The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
PEARL Concert Grand v2.0 Now Available
Old 11th September 2018
Gear Addict

PEARL Concert Grand v2.0 Now Available

Pearl Concert Grand v2.0 - Now Available!

PEARL Concert Grand
is Impact Soundworks' flagship piano virtual instrument. Since 2015, the silky sound of a Yamaha C7 recorded in a hall with 4 mic positions has been enjoyed by thousands of composers, and now we have now released instrument v2.0!

- Download the update here (70MB) -

We completely re-scripted the engine from the ground up, and you can enjoy the following features:
  • Refined new UI based on the color and style of the original
  • Per-key ADSR, Vel -> Volume, Vel -> Brightness, Velocity Curve, and Microtuning controls
  • Support for continuous pedal values
  • Much more accurate repedaling behavior
  • Reduced noise buildup
  • NKS support
This update is FREE for all owners, and you will be able to use it alongside your existing PEARL installation!

Don't have PEARL?

We have a $79 flash sale ($40 off) for the next week: Shop here!

UPDATE OVERVIEW

YouTube

ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

We're very pleased to announce the release of PEARL Concert Grand for KONTAKT and KONTKAT PLAYER!

TRAILER

YouTube

WALKTHROUGH

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6eq_pnbqpsw

This lovely instrument features a beautifully-recorded Yamaha C7 with four microphone perspectives, each offering a unique and lush sound. The library is designed to be a joy to play, use, and edit - it's mixed to perfection and suitable for most any style of composition, from warm and emotional film scores to jazz, classical & romantic music and more.

Why make another piano library? Simply put - we fell in love with this piano & hall, and wanted to make a timeless, eminently playable instrument. Like many composers I have a ton of piano libraries, but now, I only reach for Pearl. It has the ideal 'touch' and creamy tone that inspires me every time I press a key. I could not be happier with how it came out!

Features
* 14,000+ samples in both 16 and 24 bit fidelity
* 8 dynamic layers
* 2 round robins
* Pedal on & off samples
* Chromatically sampled w/ key and pedal release noises
* Four mic positions: close, pedal, stage, hall
* Elegant yet powerful script:
* Per-channel routing, EQ, compression, width and volume
* Global analog modeled FX including 30+ custom impulse responses
* Custom velocity curve and (micro)tuning, plus master presets included

Demos

https://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/...rt-grand-demos

Pricing & Availability
Pearl is available NOW for Kontakt & Kontakt Player (5.5+) at the no-brainer intro price of $119. Visit the link below for more information, tech requirements, video and more:

http://impactsoundworks.com/pearl-concert-grand/

The Reviews Are In...

Computer Music / Music Radar: "Pearl Concert Grand sounds lovely and plays well, holding its own against competing pianos costing considerably more. Well played, Impact Soundworks." (4.5/5)

Original Sound Version: "Even taking my high standards for realistic piano samples into account, I have to say that I’m thoroughly impressed by the Pearl Concert Grand. (...) Considering how accurate and realistic Pearl Concert Grand sounds, I think it is easily the next best thing to a studio recording. (...) Pick up a copy of Pearl Concert Grand and you’ll likely never need to buy another piano sample library."

The Audio Spotlight: "The first preset that is loaded up by default sounds very generally usable, meaning it doesn’t sound too thick, not too thin, not too muddy, not too bright, not too intimate, not too formal. Just very playable and instantly usable in many different contexts. (...) For me this piano library is a very welcomed addition because it makes my job easier when I don’t have to fool around with the EQ constantly anymore." (4.4/5)

Film and Game Composers: "The main marketing phrase is Pearl is true joy to play”, but trust me, it is not just marketing phrase, they are right! I was enjoying the simple act of playing it so much I almost forgot to test all of its features." (4.5/5)
Old 11th September 2018
Gear Maniac
It's great VI. Glad to see they are still working on it.
Old 10th October 2019
Here for the gear

Hi there, and please help,

The Pearl Grand Piano is saying $79.00 sale ... shop here ... but when I click on "shop here" ... I see no sale... what's up? Thanks, J.S.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search