The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Stam Audio - SA4000 MK2 Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 4 weeks ago
Company Rep

mark from Stam Audio

My name is Mark and I have joined the Stam team last semester as Head of Sales and Marketing.

for any queries do not hesitate to contact me at : [email protected]

Mark Camilleri
Stamaudio
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StamAudio View Post
Hi everyone! Im the head of sales and marketing for Stam Audio. Here to help if you guys need anything. fyi: My email is [email protected] for any other queries. Cheers!

Quote:
My name is Mark and I have joined the Stam team last semester as Head of Sales and Marketing.

Mark Camilleri
Stamaudio
thanks Mark, i think we got it by now.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:

Mark Camilleri
Stamaudio
I think the question most people would want answered is when are we getting our units. Probably no need to get 1000 emails to answer that though when you can just post the answer here. Thanks
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

It took him 3 days to answer a simple email of mine (is my gear arriving when Joshua last said it would?). And his answer was a long paragraph blaming their suppliers for delays and vaguely that some other employee was going to answer my question shortly. If this is the “new, improved” communications from Stam...
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Hey people we are tired of your complaining, just get a refund and back off, enough of this ****, come on!
Old 4 weeks ago
As my personal deadline for the shipping was ending February (and as they told me they've gotta start shipping in February), I've tried to ask for a refund on PayPal. But, when I did, I've found out that the six months for the "PayPal-safety" have expired one week before, so there's nothing now I can do except waiting.
The album I've got to master in the next weeks will not benefit of the compressor but I can't even buy an other one or other gear because these money are for the Stam thing and my deposit....
Well, I'ma go without it for this time, but Stam: I really hope for you this unit will freake me out. Seriously.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Steadman View Post
As my personal deadline for the shipping was ending February (and as they told me they've gotta start shipping in February), I've tried to ask for a refund on PayPal. But, when I did, I've found out that the six months for the "PayPal-safety" have expired one week before, so there's nothing now I can do except waiting.
The album I've got to master in the next weeks will not benefit of the compressor but I can't even buy an other one or other gear because these money are for the Stam thing and my deposit....
Well, I'ma go without it for this time, but Stam: I really hope for you this unit will freake me out. Seriously.
If you really want a refund, try initiating it through Stam and not Paypal.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Send a email to Joshua. I'm sure he'll refund you.
Old 4 weeks ago
Guys, I already sent e-mails to the Stam team. I've tried with PayPal because I sent three e-mails and I wasn't getting any response. Then I sent one more to Stam and, after a couple days, they told me it was true there's a delay (that I knew because of this thread, never got any e-mail before about that) but they didn't answer about the refund thing, just they're sorry about the delay and it's due to their suppliers.
You see, I know they really apologize and they're sorry about this because they offered a 50% discount to everyone, that's really nice and I appreciate it, but my problem is not waiting in itself, it's I'd like to know how much time I should wait. I mean: if you tell me the compressor I'm buying now in August 2018 will be ready in December 2022 (just saying, I know it'll not be that much) I'd be totally fine with it! But I should know it. We get tired because they tell they need four months or something to get stuff built but them are never that few. It's totally worth have to wait several months for these prices, but it's not fair we plan to work with gear six months before and then having troubles. Right, it's not so huge as a problem: I can get that LP done even without that compressor like I've always done, but men, I'm only asking for a bit more transparency.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Ted - I cancelled two orders; one for an 'in stock, ship next day' item which I never received (for weeks), and this SSL MK2. It took many emails (and weeks) but I was refunded eventually.
Old 4 weeks ago
Company Rep
Guys, all parts are underway and we start shipping these in 7 weeks, final date.

Any questions should be sent to [email protected] and we hope to get responses out in 24 hours, unfortunately we get many hundreds of emails a day and sometimes this is just impossible.

If anybody wants a refund within or beyond the 180 day you can send an email to [email protected] with REFUND on the subject line

Thanks
Josh
Old 4 weeks ago
Hey Josh, I need to report a change of delivery address to you guys. When I ordered the SA-4000 I was living somewhere else and I just moved to a new address. Which email should I send the new address to to make sure you guys associate it with my order.

Thanks.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
As my personal deadline for the shipping was ending February (and as they told me they've gotta start shipping in February)...

Well, I'ma go without it for this time...
Fortunately for you and anyone else who may have a deadline, for this month (and maybe a little longer) you can use an SSL 4000 mix buss compressor hardware clone for no cost via Distopik Precision Series VCA Compressor .

It has the coveted DBX 202 gold can VCAs plus a few extra useful features.

They also have a free 1176 to use and the stuff you pay for is quite nice as well!
Old 4 weeks ago
Company Rep

mark from Stam Audio

Hi Guys, we have been optimising our communication process and we thank you for being patient with us, truly.

Regarding refunds we have always sent the money back if that is the clients wish.

Luckily we do have many clients who understand the complexities of being a Boutique gear company and are happy to wait a while longer.

If you have any queries you can shoot me an email at [email protected] or call me directly at +447957087027

Kind regards
Mark Camilleri
Head of Sales and Marketing
STAMAUDIO
Old 4 weeks ago
Placed my order and still haven't received an e-mail confirmation, etc.... I've reached out via GS is a private message over 24 hours ago, via Facebook, etc...

The website says shipping February and there are 6 days left? When can I expect an update and my unit?

Sincerely,

- Sean Ryder WIlliams
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanRyder View Post
Placed my order and still haven't received an e-mail confirmation, etc.... I've reached out via GS is a private message over 24 hours ago, via Facebook, etc...

The website says shipping February and there are 6 days left? When can I expect an update and my unit?

Sincerely,

- Sean Ryder WIlliams
Read Josh's message a few posts up - delayed a further 7 weeks.

FWIW, if you're expecting a reply within 24 hours your expectations need adjusting somewhat. I went weeks without hearing anything, both when the order was live and when trying to cancel it (that took a month and countless emails itself).

A shame, I hope they manage to get things in order.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:

Sincerely,

- Sean Ryder WIlliams
If you just put a deposit down on this unit and think that in 7 weeks your unit will show up or ship, keep dreaming!!! March/April 2020 maybe!!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
See attached....
Its doing the same thing here. What would make this all really funny is if he finally decided to pack it up and take off with everyones money. Most wouldn't even be able to get their deposits back as it passes the 6 month limit on PayPal. Lets just wait and see how all this plays out before jumping the gun
Old 4 weeks ago
Yea, that's how I prefer to do business.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayt0n View Post
Its doing the same thing here. What would make this all really funny is if he finally decided to pack it up and take off with everyones money. Most wouldn't even be able to get their deposits back as it passes the 6 month limit on PayPal. Lets just wait and see how all this plays out before jumping the gun
My guess is they are probably doing some website work or adding some new product pages! Although, this is the first time I've ever seen their site down. I will say, I received a text notification from DHL Express yesterday confirming my SA-87 microphone finally shipped! Shipped Thursday, and is projected to get all the way to the United States by Wednesday. I'm pretty happy with that considering how far Chile is from me

We will all get our SA-4000 MKII in due time. I don't mind the wait because I know the product is going to be mind-blowing after reading all of the reviews on the original SA-4000.
Old 4 weeks ago
Company Rep
Website is down for a few hours

We will send confirmation emails to new reserves and payments this week, we got a new person named Rosario who will handle all of this

Thanks!
Old 4 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayt0n View Post
If you just put a deposit down on this unit and think that in 7 weeks your unit will show up or ship, keep dreaming!!! March/April 2020 maybe!!
Yes, not the case

We are actually soldering them right now
Old 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the contact Joshua... 2 month turnaround though? Which sounds like it will be 6?

Man...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

So...real question, here:
Why do we need to chase down delivery dates on our end via email and forums?
It seems to me you could save everyone (including yourself) a lot of frustration by putting up a section directly on your website that has the current status of every product run and update it like once a week.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoepedals View Post
So...real question, here:
Why do we need to chase down delivery dates on our end via email and forums?
It seems to me you could save everyone (including yourself) a lot of frustration by putting up a section directly on your website that has the current status of every product run and update it like once a week.
Very true and a great idea

The new website is almost finished and I will include this. I have to figure out a way to process an order number and have a live status on the site

We have also hired someone for Marketing who will make weekly newsletter to all our clients to keep them in the loop

I agree with you that nobody should chase a company down for information on their order

Josh
Old 3 weeks ago
Ok you told me April Joshua.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep

mark from Stam Audio

Hi there everyone!

Im the head of sales and marketing for Stam Audio. Im here to help if you guys need anything.

My email is [email protected] so do not hesitate to shoot me a message.

Cheers!

Mark Camilleri
Head of Sales and marketing
STAMAUDIO
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Mark,
it's great to have you here, thanks for your support.
you do realize that you have postet the almost exact same thing here three times already?
i'm sorry, but you make it seem like you are the stambot.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fxs View Post
Mark,
it's great to have you here, thanks for your support.
you do realize that you have postet the almost exact same thing here three times already?
i'm sorry, but you make it seem like you are the stambot.
Mark posted that on every Stam thread to get alerts and follow the threads.

You are free to request a call or speak with him if you think he is a stambot!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

three-times-in-the-same-thread
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search