The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Roll Music Systems announces Valveq and Price Drop!!
Old 29th June 2018
Lives for gear

Roll Music Systems announces Valveq and Price Drop!!

Hello Gearslutz, it’s been a while but I thought I should drop in and let you know two exciting bits of news over here at Roll Music Systems.

It’s been 15 years since we introduced the RMS216 Folcrom, luring you out of the box and into the analog world for only $775. Since then we’ve NEVER had a price increase, and we’re not going to start now! In fact, I’m happy to announce a price DROP to $599! Basically, we’ve sold more Folcroms than we ever thought we would, and in the process we’ve gotten better at manufacturing and sourcing our components such that we’ve been able to counter the slow creep of inflation - and then some!

Likewise, we’re also able to drop the price on our full line of VPR compliant all-tube 500-series modules. They’ve been $975, and now they’re $799! This includes the RMS5A7 Tubule mike preamp, the RMSMC5 Valvop optical compressor, and the RMSB5T Vacbax tone EQ. Which brings us to our other announcement...
The RMSM5F Valveq inductor-based midrange EQ! Like our other modules, the Valveq is fully 500-series compliant, transformer-coupled, with an all-tube audio path and also only $799! We’ve been talking a little bit about this module for a while now, but it’s finally here. It’s pink. It’s so new I don’t even have a proper product photo yet, but here’s a pretty decent candid pic to get you excited.

Please visit our website to find your preferred retailer:
Roll Music Systems
Attached Thumbnails
Roll Music Systems announces Valveq and Price Drop!!-rmsm5f.jpg  

Last edited by ulysses; 3rd July 2018 at 07:16 AM..
Old 30th June 2018
Gear Addict

Solid people making solid gear
Old 30th June 2018
Lives for gear

finally!
Old 1st July 2018
Lives for gear

Congrats, Justin! I love the new color palette.

Brad
Old 2nd July 2018
Gear Nut

Wow! $799 for each is amazing, thank you.
Old 2nd July 2018
Lives for gear

Wonderful news!
Old 6th July 2018
Lives for gear

I little shout out for Roll Music, I bought their RMS 755 bus compressor when it first came out and it's been on the 2 bus of every mix I've done since.

I think they make great gear.

My wish list is a Silver Bullet and a Folcrom (the SB has a Folcrom mode!) if i feed that from my HEDD 192 and add the RMS 755 on the end of that chain I imagine I'll have enough colour for any genre of music!
Old 22nd February 2020
Lives for gear

What are frequencies?

Thanks
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search